Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (37004 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by perdollar(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2020
the somalization and Libyalization of Nigeria is a welcome development for we d good ppl of IPOB. let d implosion process begin so that we can declare our Zion from the whole of SS and SE, parts of SW( Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti,), NC(Benue, Nassarawa, plateau, Kogi), NE( Taraba,Adamawa,) NW(Kaduna, Katsina). we Shall liberate all ds areas to d glory of God

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by veli1(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Idiots will never be sensible. General Lekwot has a history of violence and arms running. He was sentenced to death for his last escapes but, God just gave him another chance. Unfortunately, it seems he is still unrepentant.
Shut tha Bleep up.defending himself and hiS people is now violence abi?

4 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Tareq1105: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
orisa37:
Good luck and long life. General.

Long shall you live General Lekwot.

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Jlow2: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Its not time to pray its time to fight back

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by CioAngels(f): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
"General Lekwot further explained, “Now by saying what they said, they have just confirmed why armed foreign bandits have been imported into our country to destroy our country..."

Did you read that part? Who imported armed bandit? For retired general to say this shows there is serious problem. Will Zombies still agree?
Didnt you read were the leaders and miyetti alah said they have told all the fulanis in West Africa to come to Nigeria and they don't need visa because Nigeria is their own? You can also also ask elrufai and the president if you did not read it.

3 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by zakkxx: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Idiots will never be sensible. General Lekwot has a history of violence and arms running. He was sentenced to death for his last escapes but, God just gave him another chance. Unfortunately, it seems he is still unrepentant.
you are very stuuuuuupidddd; I am from southern kaduna if you don't know any thing keep quite. if not for this general they could have finish our people in that fight. i strongly believe u are part of the ganger weed.
sooo if I am a general and they are killing my people and I can set them free I should keep quite abi

3 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by zakkxx: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2020
nku5:
Zamani Lekwot defended his people against Fulani aggression and genocide against his people but they are still angry about it. Now that satanic midget El-Rufai is governor they think it's time to exact their revenge and reopen the matter and use it as an excuse to finish Lekwot because he is a hero of Zangon-Kataf people.

IBB did his best to settle the matter in 1992 and be fair to all sides. It's why Fulani hate him so much today among. By the time Buhari and co finish with Nigeria people will stop cursing IBB and realise the things he did right.
IBB said if I am in his shoe I will do the same thing. don't mine the haters

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Roozzaay(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
And who planted the evil seeds in Benue and in Plateau and all over the places that the Fulani are exhibiting their murderous nature? angry
Just like the case of southern Kaduna, some mischief makers and evil doers must have planted it. Let me tell you one thing about the fulbe people, it is great misconception to see them as Islamic fundamentalist, Islam is the dominant religion among them but they always acts based on their nature as a people, Fulanis are vindictive in nature, offend them today and be rest assured they will always come back for you even 100 years later. This is the case with PMB, he is never an Islamic fundamentalist but a vindictive tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by History555: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2020
zakkxx:
you are very stuuuuuupidddd; I am from southern kaduna if you don't know any thing keep quite. if not for this general they could have finish our people in that fight. i strongly believe u are part of the ganger weed.
sooo if I am a general and they are killing my people and I can set them free I should keep quite abi

D fool is a yoruba man sitting his poverty stricken ass in oke bale osogbo defending what he knows nothing about

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Born2Breed(f): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2020
They are still pained with the the way Lekwot defeated them in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by malakaimoscondo: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lubumbashi:
But Southern Kaduna is a Christian and Gbagyi dominated area. All the violence there is by certain strangers who want to change its religious and ethnic identity and that their evil governor is just watching the senseless killings like an interested party.
when did u carry out demographic analysis of southern Kaduna to back this claim u?let me tell u, let me tell u,, there population with that of hausa are equal,,,in matters of ten years from now,,all the three senator representing Kaduna will be hausa ,,, ..........just watch and see.......am not a hausa man o...but a Edo man doing my business here in kaduna
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Amspecial: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
foolish terrorist and buhari is know for peace?
RichBoy247:

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by ledaman: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Useless General with no common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Christmygoal(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
You Know nothing about Gen. Zamina Lekwot. You ignorance about Zango Kataf is monumentally displayed in your writeup. Lekwot is a respectable Nigerian General who was wrongfully accused by a desperate IBB junta to satisfy the clamour of few Kaduna mafians. However, people from Southern Kaduna and well meaning Nigerians, protested against all odds. Defy government warns and made the grievances known. The truth about the conspiracy to kill an innocent man was glaringly visible. This in large measure forced IBB and his ill advised panel of inquiry to absolve him of any wrong doing. stating the Lekwot has 'histroy of violence' is quite pathetic especially when is it uttered by sharp ignoramus. for the umpteenth time, He was and still is a respected retired General.

RichBoy247:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
nku5:

Zamani Lekwot defended his people against Fulani aggression and genocide against his people but they are still angry about it.

Now that satanic midget El-Rufai is governor they think it's time to exact their revenge and reopen the matter and use it as an excuse to finish Lekwot because he is a hero of Zangon-Kataf people.

IBB did his best to settle the matter in 1992 and be fair to all sides. It's why Fulani hate him so much today among.
Damn, ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! In fact, overcorrect will not kill you! cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Born2Breed:
They are still pained with the the way Lekwot defeated them in the past.
Don't mind the useless bast.ards. Nobody has monopoly over violence.

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Enwhen(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

I know you are a Muslim, no doubt , but if you are not a Fulani , I will advice you to go tru the zango kataf 1992 killings again ... General Zamani Lekwot was force to help his people defend themselves by giving them arms , it annoys the head of state then, IBB , and he sentence to death and was wisked out of the country because the judgement was bias on the fact that the govt allow a free hand to the Fulani invaders and don't the people to defend themselves...most Muslims r looking at the war in the north as religious one, but would be shocked that in 15years time from now, the north will become a Fulani land ... They have captured many states that use to be Hausa dominated , many will not say anything because both are Muslims ...but the agenda is fulanization and not really religious as many sees it ....

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by stormborn28(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:
... seems Lekwot is the next southern kaduna leader on target. May God deliver the people of southern kaduna.
that is what the imp is after
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by stormborn28(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
ledaman:
Useless General with no common sense!
shaaaraaap. Nonsense everywhere... The useless imp made this.. Oyah enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yAvViRcRpk
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by stormborn28(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
when did u carry out demographic analysis of southern Kaduna to back this claim u?let me tell u, let me tell u,, there population with that of hausa are equal,,,in matters of ten years from now,,all the three senator representing Kaduna will be hausa ,,, ..........just watch and see.......am not a hausa man o...but a Edo man doing my business here in kaduna
by your statement. It is clear there is genocide going on in southern kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by ledaman: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin grin
stormborn28:
shaaaraaap. Nonsense everywhere... The useless imp made this.. Oyah enjoy

grin
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by stormborn28(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
For those of you that were not born during the Zangon Kataf crises, go and read about it before spewing your usual nonsensical gibberish here
shot that your mouth up my friend... I was very young and I followed this particular incident in kaduna... That man defended his people.. You come here and spewed rubbish... These are the reason why history is not in our curriculum.. The useless fools want to bury the truth.. Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by stormborn28(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
phch205:
Blood sucking LIAR who wants criminals from Southern Kaduna to be exonerated even though they're the provocative elements of the crisis

"He spoke against the comments of the Operation Safe Haven Commander who said that criminal elements on both sides are responsible for the crisis in Southern Kaduna, stressing that his statement was a very unfortunate one coming from a military commander"
so the imp is not a liar... We have a lot of documents on his outburst

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by stormborn28(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Roozzaay:
Unrepentant Religious/Tribal bigot now preaching peace and tolerance, see what the evil seed you guys planted 28 years ago has grown up to be.
dont forget I'm was also alive to know what was going then.. this man defended his people.. You can't take another person's land... If the Fulani like let them come to South south... I will fight to death. Stay on your lane and let me stay on my lane that when accidents are prevented

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Roozzaay(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
stormborn28:
dont forget I'm was also alive to know what was going then.. this man defended his people.. You can't take another person's land... If the Fulani like let them come to South south... I will fight to death. Stay on your lane and let me stay on my lane that when accidents are prevented
Your pain is understandable Sir, and I'm very conversant with Fulanis nature and behavior. However, what i was saying is that Gen. Zamani and co could have managed the conflict a lot better than what he did then.
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by luluman: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
For those of you that were not born during the Zangon Kataf crises, go and read about it before spewing your usual nonsensical gibberish here
Unfortunately most Nairaland commentators are indomie generations, and some of the Methuselahs dont think straight.
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by stormborn28(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Roozzaay:

Your pain is understandable Sir, and I'm very conversant with Fulanis nature and behavior. However, what i was saying is that Gen. Zamani and co could have managed the conflict a lot better than what he did then.
yes . You are correct but how long will he continue to manage it that way. Sometimes I like the Isrealis way. Hit me I hit you

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Gyong(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Guy, e be like say you always write with your anus abi? What do you know about Kaduna and all that is going on in it? Go borrow sense oo
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Gyong(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
stormborn28:

Nice one bro. If any shit head on this platform feel like he knows what happened then and still writing nonsense I spit on his or her grave in advance. They don't know the number of southern Kaduna people killed on that market day and the ritual that had to be performed to break the juju that incapacitated the indigenes before kataf people retaliated. I can still remembered how the pick up all their dead, brought them to Kaduna metropoly which ignited a fresh riot in Kaduna. I read about Hausa community fighting Yoruba people in Lagos, I saw them fight indigenes in ile ife, and also stories of the intolerance in many other states. Anybody that think southern Kaduna people sow this seed, may the good Lord cause the Hausa/Fulani do what they know how to do best in his or her state, LGA, village and in their house.
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2020

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.