Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (36973 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Opexzy: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Okay
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2020
K
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by aycorporat(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2020
I read about this man back in the days when he scared the shit out of the Fulanis.

I never knew he is still alive.

The country has never been this disintegrated even during the civil war from historical records..

10 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Roozzaay(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Unrepentant Religious/Tribal bigot now preaching peace and tolerance, see what the evil seed you guys planted 28 years ago has grown up to be.

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
For those of you that were not born during the Zangon Kataf crises, go and read about it before spewing your usual nonsensical gibberish here
Like the General said,what does what happened in Zangon Kataf 28 years ago have to do with what is happening in Southern Kaduna today?
Is there something that you are privy to that we do not know? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by wink2015(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2020
General Zamani Lekwot rtd, has said that those calling for his execution and others in connection with the 1992 Zangon Kataf crisis should not die again.

He explained that those that called for his execution are playing a script from the White Paper committee recently set up by the Kaduna State government to review the 1992 Zangon Kataf crisis.

Speaking in an interview with journalists at the 3rd prayer session organized by the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Kaduna state chapter on Sunday in Kaduna, Lekwot said, “Everyone would die. Nobody will live forever. Those who said what they said, will they not die? No one knows how they will die.

General Lekwot added, “You see, what they said is a replay of a smokescreen, to hide the truth and divert attention. What is the relationship between what happened in Zangon Kataf 28 years ago and the massive Killings going on in Southern Kaduna and the country.”

General Lekwot, who was also the former military Governor of Rivers State, noted that all religious leaders are expected to preach peace, and wondered why some people are preaching hate and religious violence.

He explained, “28 years ago the killings in Zangon Kataf was unfortunate, but the genesis was a dispute of relocation of a market, at the end of the day a commission of inquiry was set up, and recommendations were made. All of them have been implemented. So, those referring to it have been clever by half. What we need in the country is genuine tolerance.”

General Lekwot further explained, “Now by saying what they said, they have just confirmed why armed foreign bandits have been imported into our country to destroy our country. How does what they said address the issues at hand? What is happening in Southern Kaduna and other parts of the country is a bad omen for our unity and stability.”

He spoke against the comments of the Operation Safe Haven Commander who said that criminal elements on both sides are responsible for the crisis in Southern Kaduna, stressing that his statement was a very unfortunate one coming from a military commander.

As a professional, he added, security people are supposed to be neutral in everything, to inculcate confidence in the people.

He called on Christians all over the country to pray for the peace of Southern Kaduna and other parts of the country, stressing that, “Nigerians should continue to pray so that not only Southern Kaduna but other parts of the country will have peace, at the end of the day, Nigeria deserves peace.

General Lekwot enjoined the people of Southern Kaduna not to attack anybody, adding, “lt is not in our character to attack people, we love peace. We should not allow anyone to attack us, we should protect ourselves but above all, our primary weapon is prayer.

“We should ensure internal vigilance so that anywhere you notice any suspicious movement, you please report to any nearby security post or traditional ruler so that immediate action can be taken before damage is done.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/16/southern-kaduna-crisis-those-calling-for-my-execution-will-still-die-general-lekwot/

A STATE SHOULD BE CREATED FOR THE CHRISTIANS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA WITH CAPITAL AT KAFANCHAN.

They have been brutally attacked and killed in large numbers by their muslims neigbours.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by backnbeta(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
"General Lekwot further explained, “Now by saying what they said, they have just confirmed why armed foreign bandits have been imported into our country to destroy our country..."

Did you read that part? Who imported armed bandit? For retired general to say this shows there is serious problem. Will Zombies still agree?
They will not agree, they will rather 'off the mic' undecided

5 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by EASYLIFE4US: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Who can battle with the Lord?

4 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Roozzaay:
Unrepentant Religious/Tribal bigot now preaching peace and tolerance, see what the evil seed you guys planted 28 years ago has grown up to be.
And who planted the evil seeds in Benue and in Plateau and all over the places that the Fulani are exhibiting their murderous nature? angry

16 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by sevenhundred(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2020
slivertongue:
“Nigerians should continue to pray so that not only Southern Kaduna but other parts of the country will have peace, at the end of the day, Nigeria deserves peace.
and that is our problem instead of action and proactive measures we keep saying prayers, for what we can control, if we are serious.

5 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Lubumbashi:
But Southern Kaduna is a Christian and Gbagyi dominated area. All the violence there is by certain strangers who want to change its religious and ethnic identity and that their evil governor is just watching the senseless killings like an interested party.

The God of heaven will judge the bloodshed and meet out retribution to the culprits.

MAN CAN NEVER BE GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2020
orisa37:
Good luck and long life. General.

our primary weapon is prayer.

QUOTA SYSTEM GENERAL WHOSE PRIMARY WEAPON IS PRAYER

OK

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by adanny01(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Idiots will never be sensible. General Lekwot has a history of violence and arms running. He was sentenced to death for his last escapes but, God just gave him another chance. Unfortunately, it seems he is still unrepentant.

People will be sleeping, fulani will come shooting with AK 47, killing with machetes and knifes, looting and burning houses.

Farmers will go to their farms, fulani will show up with the cows, kill you and feed their cows with your crops then destroy even the crops that the cows will not eat.

Then you who has no business with southern Kaduna will continue to spew trash calling people idiots. The general who doesn't live in Zango Kataf, doesn't even have a house in Zango, just happens to be Kataf with his house and village far from the flash point but for whatever reason was persecuted then and now you want to bring him inside the crisis he cannot be by any reasonable sense responsible for.

Kai, someone has fed you shit for too long. Be ashamed of yourself. The hate you carry, you may even be a fulani bandit and gladly kill a human like a ram just like an average fulani man. Very wicked soul you are.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Enculer: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2020
General Zamani Lekwot is a legend for obliterating those fulani terrorists,

5 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by WHITELIGHTER: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria is disintegrating, just a matter of time

4 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
aycorporat:
I read about this man back in the days when he scared the shit out of the Fulanis.

I never knew he is still alive.

The country has never been this disintegrated even during the civil war from historical records..

Actually what is coming to Nigeria in the future is worst
far much more worst

buhari knowingly or non knowingly have just opened pandora box on them Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by aycorporat(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Actually what is coming to Nigeria in the future is worst
far much more worst

buhari knowingly or non knowingly have just opened pandora box on them Nigerians

This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Grandmeister(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2020
adanny01:

People will be sleeping, fulani will come shooting with AK 47, killing with machetes and knifes, looting and burning houses.

Farmers will go to their farms, fulani will show up with the cows, kill you and feed their cows with your crops then destroy even the crops that the cows will not eat.

Then you who has no business with southern Kaduna will continue to spew trash calling people idiots. The general who doesn't live in Zango Kataf, doesn't even have a house in Zango, just happens to be Kataf with his house and village far from the flash point but for whatever reason was persecuted then and now you want to bring him inside the crisis he cannot be by any reasonable sense responsible for.

Kai, someone has fed you shit for too long. Be ashamed of yourself. The hate you carry, you may even be a fulani bandit and gladly kill a human like a ram just like an average fulani man. Very wicked soul you are.
Before you waste data and time quoting a moniker endeavor to know their comment history. That moniker is a well known Fulani-jihadi apologist.

6 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Celepope: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2020
General Lekwot- The Head of the Kaduna Mafia. If anything happens to this man then Southern Kaduna is gone forever. Very brutal General and a Fulani nightmare.

5 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by NORSIYK(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Idiots will never be sensible. General Lekwot has a history of violence and arms running. He was sentenced to death for his last escapes but, God just gave him another chance. Unfortunately, it seems he is still unrepentant.

He was sentenced to death by a bias hausa/fulani Muslim regime.
Does that make any sense to you

9 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Dedetwo(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

I guess it takes one idiot to recognize another. Gen. Zamani Lekwot was never an arms runner. He was alleged to be connected with solid resistance Ndigbo stood up in 1992 riot in northern region in general and Zango Kataf, Kaduan in particular. If there is anybody from the northern region worthy of leading Nigeria, I say Zamani Lekwot is the person. I remembered when he was a Lt. Col. and commander of the 12th Brigade, 3MCDO of Nigerian army in Aba. He severally adjugated the minor fights between my high school and members of the battalion that camped on the high school. I was also happy to have been involved with the ominous warning to Nigerian government that if it carries out the execution of Zamani Lekwot, Nigeria will cease to exist.

11 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by starz100: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Like the General said, what is the relationship between what happened 28yrs and killings going on now in southern Kaduna. The fact is the powers that be cum sponsors of the fulani blood suckers sensing the heat is being turned on them with more national and international awareness suddenly want to take a revenge and cause distraction and undermine lives lost recently.

1 Like

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by adanny01(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
NORSIYK:

He was sentenced to death by a bias hausa/fulani Muslim regime.
Does that make any sense to you

Just like Jesus was crucified for no just cause, that was how they wanted him to be a scapegoat because his kinsmen did what the Hausa-Fulani could not dare to remember.

They know that face to face combat, even without the kind of arms and support the Hausa-Fulani in southern Kaduna enjoy, they will not win. So they resort to cheating by coming in the night when people are sleeping and when there is relative peace.

By the time people get ready for reprisal, their sponsors in government put a curfew with shoot at sight orders so that the attackers will get out of reach.

9 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Aksnoopy: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
phch205:
Blood sucking LIAR who wants criminals from Southern Kaduna to be exonerated even though they're the provocative elements of the crisis

"He spoke against the comments of the Operation Safe Haven Commander who said that criminal elements on both sides are responsible for the crisis in Southern Kaduna, stressing that his statement was a very unfortunate one coming from a military commander"
[/s]
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Aksnoopy: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
RichBoy247:
For those of you that were not born during the Zangon Kataf crises, go and read about it before spewing your usual nonsensical gibberish here
[/s]
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by bigiyaro(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

just shut fa fvck up, stop spewing trash.

4 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Aksnoopy: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
Roozzaay:
[/s]
Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Like the General said,what does what happened in Zangon Kataf 28 years ago have to do with what is happening in Southern Kaduna today?
Is there something that you are privy to that we do not know? shocked

Its a revenge mission, and El-rufai is the chief conspirator. Its like "hey man, 28years ago was 1-0, now we are scoring back in folds."

But its funny that the predators are always the first attackers. They lost the first match, they will definitely loose the second match..

-My Yoruba nation are most educated but are also bunch of foolish cowards and two-faced.. I'm not sorry to say it again..

4 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by jrusky(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2020
The dead brain Zombies will still not agree with you sir heaven has punished them, God is punishing them by making them deaf to every warning as it happened to Pharaoh and he perished with his army.

How can they be talking about 28 years ago issue in 2020.

If Nigeria fail to kill apc, apc will kill Nigeria. They always have reason and excuses for their failure.

Imagine someone in a democratic setting calling for someone execution as if we are in Boko Haram Republic, same way the bitchs in Kano want to hang a musician for blasphemy someone no one can even proof his real identity and yet some God forsaken goats still see it as the best way.

6 Likes

Re: Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
fawaz22:
first they demolished Nigeria embassy in ghana,now they are locking up Nigerians shops in Ghana..this rubbish will continue as long we continue to vote for people who doesn't know anything about government and cannot spell cow for their grandchildren.
shocked did you read that article.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.