Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) (55807 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by sirjentul05(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Who told prophet Muhammad was killed, like your sun god ?. Read you will read, learn you will not learn. I only blame cheap data for these nuisance.

Shatap my friend, he's riright

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
jUeLiZ:
some people the get mind o
My FIRST QUESTION Is:
The SECURITY MEN came in Large number, were armed to the teeth and battle ready..
Could it be that the Man's FATHER is a BoKo Commander or what... Or is the Town that hostile that fewer men couldn't embark on such..?

SECONDLY... ;
Hope those dudes in Medical Regalia are not Medical Doctors...?
Or has Nigeria reduced Medical Doctors to this level too, although we are good at such..?
Or do Medical Doctors now evacuate DESTITUTES as part of their professional training..?
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Prettybhoy:
I weep for Nigeria

Weep for the heart of humans . This thing happen everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:
Truly man is wicked.

If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

If you've lost money and hope in forex, this is for you, chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.

The question is rather " what do you stand to gain "? cool

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Foolsparadise(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
That is inhumane and I believe the police will do justice to the issue.it's horrible
If you need this paper bag for icecream, popcorn, shawarma etc .we deliver nation wide quality and affordable.
zero 9 zero 1 three 99 three nine 79
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by HundredWays(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Who told prophet Muhammad was killed, like your sun god ?. Read you will read, learn you will not learn. I only blame cheap data for these nuisance.
sense is allergic to u man.... I'll advice u go pick it from where Twas dropped undecided

Clown!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by chaziroh(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Your contact pls
quote author=DominusPrime post=92907196]Truly man is wicked.

If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.

[/quote]
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by mushystuff: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbo and drugs

Eejit!
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Aboki99(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
I wonder what kind of brains southerners have that does no have any iota of sense of justice in it. On daily basis, many bad things like ritual killings of men, women and babies, burning of petty thieves with tyres etc happen all over the south, but all of these horrible acts of merciless ness are not generalised across all southerners. Yet when one or two or few and far-between horrible things happen in the North, then it is all of us;the north is this, the north is that, "fear north" and all sorts of nonsensical retorts such as this! Do southerners actually have consciences?
Kriss216:
Fear North!

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by mushystuff: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Who told prophet Muhammad was killed, like your sun god ?. Read you will not read, learn you will not learn. I only blame cheap data for these nuisance.

Do you even understand the presentation of a rhetoric question? undecided
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveler369: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:
Truly man is wicked.

But once he registers with Hotforex, he becomes your downline and you wouldnt have to pay your own monthly charges. grin

More so, the broker will charge him 20% for acess to the metatrader app, and also shares his profits.

But he will be satisfied because if he happens to make profit, he takes 40% while 60% goes for mandatory charges etc. But if he loses, he bears every lost but broker must get paid.

Forex is the best yahoo yahoo, become a broker and you make money while you are asleep.

Ignorants are birthed daily.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by donoso: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbo and drugs

What are you saying?

Always read before you comment.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveler369: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Who told prophet Muhammad was killed, like your sun god ?. Read you will not read, learn you will not learn. I only blame cheap data for these nuisance.

Why are you fighting for Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.

But the fool was poisoned by a Jewish woman whose husband he killed in a battle and forcefully married her or better say abducted her. You can see whose footstep boko boys are following.

Her name was

Zaynab bint Al-Harith
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Tinax(f): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
And we are supposed to be one country with this people :-.....

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by perdollar(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
pode:
On what crime you will lock up your child in a room for 15 years, na him killed Muhammad?
na a Jew poison mohd. of all places to die na woman laps him die. all him life na sex sex sex. so tey d weed wey him take for cage make am see where he dey enjoy 77 virgins for Al jana
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Ferebiekunake: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.

So, the Prophet died a natural death? Your own ignorance is rancid.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by ajailer(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Before we shouting North we need to know that this is a result of human wickedness towards another being like them and it's not peculiar to the notherners alone. It happens even in the United States, where you hear of people chaining up another person especially ladies for decades, impregnating them, having kids with them while still being chained up in a room. We should still be able to remember the case of two white American brothers some years back that chained up like three ladies for almost 30 years and they were raising kids with them until one of ladies was able to escape and she raised the alarm..... even this same America, a father chained up his daughter for like two decades and started raising kids with her.

In all, we should have the fear of God in us otherwise the devil will make us a shame to humanity.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nah this kind people majority of voters dey vote to lead. People who will later deny them freedom of speech and association.

Even the paperless ones.

Nawa, education can go far but not with everyone.

The father was only fighting corruption in the life of his son.

ehen, everyone has forgotten the Islamic correction centers of few years back.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by MJBOLT: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
there are cases like this in different parts of the world,some dey enter 20-25 years sef.

Chii59:
I notice this news of children, even adults being chained and locked up for a protracted period of time stems from the north
Not to be tribalistic, but I must ask.
Is there any part of hausa/Muslim culture that proscribes this kind of treatment? Maybe for lunacy or something.
Because I don't get it.
Maybe someone can explain.
I'm not saying the South is guiltless but why all these lockup and chaining people? Why is it reported mostly from the North?
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.

Okay tell us how them run am? He still dey alive? If yes Location please me and he get talk
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by greall12(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
No problem. They should lock him too up.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbo and drugs
Terrorists and rapist!!!
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Olichoke: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
I was thinking. Using myself as an example. At 20, I was full of energy and youthful adventures. Considering the house I saw in this news, I would have broken the Windows. I would brake the roof. I would have shouted and called on passersby for rescue. I trust myself, I would have done something crazy. I believe that guy was not mentally normal to have remained in that captivity for 15 years! We are talking about a 20 years old man here!
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Toscarel:

Probably a home version of rehab, there's a concertration of Junkies in that part of the country. Maybe if he was let to roam free he would have been part of these herdsmen/bandits/bh miscreants we are suffering from today.

Pray your parents to lock you up so you will desist from making stupid comments.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
there are cases like this in different parts of the world,some dey enter 20-25 years sef.

It's really absurd.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Indaboski pahose

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Toscarel: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Pray your parents to lock you up so you will desist from making stupid comments.

The truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.