Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) (55813 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by ylaa(f): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
You have a good heart. It won't work ok? Back to sender. Eh receive your curse now. I am patronizing you right away. I need design on 12 dozens polo T shirt. What's ur price?

quote author=Nelly4you post=92926429]
I won't curse u but May God judge u for what u just said.. and pls don't quote me ever again if not I'll report u[/quote]
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nelly4you: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
ylaa:
You have a good heart. It won't work ok? Back to sender. Eh receive your curse now. I am patronizing you right away. I need design on 12 dozens polo T shirt. What's ur price?
you're teasing me.. if u are serious ma'am my whatapp number is on my signature, thank u for the change of heart
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by ylaa(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Change of heart? I just counter the curse n return it back to him. Come say I want patronize u mek him know say the curse no work n cannot work. Thanks for thanking me.

Nelly4you:

you're teasing me.. if u are serious ma'am my whatapp number is on my signature, thank u for the change of heart
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nelly4you: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
ylaa:
Change of heart? I just counter the curse n return it back to him. Come say I want patronize u mek him know say the curse no work n cannot work. Thanks for thanking me.

I thought u were the same person I didn't look closely sorry...
anyway what design is it u want for the T-shirt
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Drinkwater(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
� .
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by officialfestus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
rawpadgin:
Hmmmm

The heart of man

The psycho above me urgently need help
na you need am sad
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

But once he registers with Hotforex, he becomes your downline and you wouldnt have to pay your own monthly charges. grin

More so, the broker will charge him 20% for acess to the metatrader app, and also shares his profits.

But he will be satisfied because if he happens to make profit, he takes 40% while 60% goes for mandatory charges etc. But if he loses, he bears every lost but broker must get paid.

Forex is the best yahoo yahoo, become a broker and you make money while you are asleep.

Ignorants are birthed daily.

You are very ignorant about Forex. You need to learn!!
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveler369: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
elantraceey:

You are very ignorant about Forex. You need to learn!!

Be quiet.

You are a newbee
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by BoboNogoDie: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
pode:
On what crime you will lock up your child in a room for 15 years, na him killed Muhammad?
Maybe incest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by SweetestIfy279: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Mercymimi2002: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/video-man-35-held-in-captivity-for-15years-by-father-rescued-in-kano/amp/
. That means a child born by that time they locked him up. He is already out of the secondary school.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Missyajoke(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Taogbera: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Missyajoke(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Who told prophet Muhammad was killed, like your sun god ?. Read you will not read, learn you will not learn. I only blame cheap data for these nuisance.

Why take it personal.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by adebayo111: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=pode post=92907057]On what crime you will lock up your child in a room for 15 years, na him killed Muhammad? [/quotemohammed was not killed but Jesus was
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by emeka1759(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Religeon na scam, Hausa people and foolishness are 5&6
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by kolade560: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
he insulted DAT dead polygamist and paedophile?
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by ranktzy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:
Truly man is wicked.

If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

If you've lost money and hope in forex, this is for you, chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.

HI! I've sent you a DM
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2020
DominusPrime:
Truly man is wicked.

If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

If you've lost money and hope in forex, this is for you, chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.

08124423936 WhatsApp me pls
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Maykanu: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2020
This is terrible. However this looks like a norm in the Northern part of the country where no value is placed on the male child, and most of them eventually become aboki, doing odd jobs.

How do you lock up a full grown boy for years in such dehumanizing manner?

This is the third reported case under one week. Meaning there will be more not even reported.

The police should start going from home to home as many more will be rescued.

Pls follow me on Twitter and Instagram @maymaygist.

Onelove
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by folak48: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2020
NEVER POSTPONE YOUR SALVATION, TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by bulkwealth(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RUZU BITTERS

Ruzu bitters help in Treatment of Diabetes,
Infertility (men and women),
Typhoid and malaria,
Vaginal discharge,
Menstruation anomalies,
Fibroid,
High blood pressure,
Waist, Joint and back pains,
Pile and Syphilis
Gonorrhea / Staphylococcus,
CALL�+2348037816469
https://ruzushop.com/
Obesity/Stomach troubles, Heart Problems and many more .

TO BUY RUZU BITTERS
CALL/WHATSAPP +2348037816469
SHOP⏬https://ruzushop.com/
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Drabrah(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2020
pode:
On what crime you will lock up your child in a room for 15 years, na him killed Muhammad?

Even if he's not his child!
In fact, even if he's ur sworn enemy.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by AlexandertheGr8(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
DominusPrime:

God forbid.
lol why God forbid?,many people I know testified IML is okay tho expensive,I’ve not registered with them so don’t know
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
AlexandertheGr8:
lol why God forbid?,many people I know testified IML is okay tho expensive,I’ve not registered with them so don’t know

The reviews I read about IML were scary. But about the one I'm into the results speak for itself
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
0taPiaPia:

The question is rather " what do you stand to gain "? cool

First like I've mentioned it's a forex trading company. They trade forex for their investors. Some people are satisfied with just earning from the forex trades. But when I share the opportunity and people join I get a bonus. Fortunately unlike most other companies they do not force or insist on bringing in people before you can earn. That is optional. If the benefits from forex are enough then you don't need to share this.
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
DominusPrime:

First like I've mentioned it's a forex trading company. They trade forex for their investors. Some people are satisfied with just earning from the forex trades. But when I share the opportunity and people join I get a bonus. Fortunately unlike most other companies they do not force or insist on bringing in people before you can earn. That is optional. If the benefits from forex are enough then you don't need to share this.

Ok. I get
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by AlexandertheGr8(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2020
DominusPrime:

The reviews I read about IML were scary. But about the one I'm into the results speak for itself
what’s the name of the platform?
Re: Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2020
AlexandertheGr8:
what’s the name of the platform?

I posted it here and I was banned hence my asking to contact me via WhatsApp. You can go through my threads. There's a video where the name of the company is mentioned and everything about it is explained. If you are interested contact me after watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.