Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. (69931 Views)

Fast Selling Products You Can Import From China To Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Accardo419(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Why no onions
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Ademat7(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Gideon283: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Funny enough, out of those 60 only 4 is selling HOT as I speak. I'm not even seeing most WOMEN DOMINATED PRODUCTS on the list.

But my innocent advice is that if you don't want to waste your money importing any product and end up storing it with you without a single sale;

GO HERE TO SEE PRODUCTS THAT ARE SELLING HOT: https://www.nairaland.com/5928560/ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell-online
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by yesloaded: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Topmaike007:
Even lalasticlala self dey view the topic i don't know if he want to leave snake for mini importation
grin
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
I didn't see CONDOM...
.....about 100 Million people across d world have sexx every night.
2/3 of this world figure is contributed by AFRICA.
While only NIGERIA contributes half of the AFRICAN contribution....
Are we not FINISHED...? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by nurez305(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Condoms and sextoys too sell cool
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Meteng: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
GeneralPula:
What of weed?

Slawomir is the sole importer, please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Toscarel: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
How fast do these items sell and on what medium do I advertise
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by 6digitscomrade: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
What about intimacy gadgets/vibrator...
that sells more than all the things listed above only it’s on our conscience black market.. we are the 2nd highest consumers of Guinness in the whole world breweries are making huge turnovers yet we are very religious people who don’t drink alcohol?? Something ain’t adding up..

We are self styled righteous people.. we judge others sinning differently.. Muslims and Christians allegedly don’t drink .. the pagans also claims they do it socially or to celebrate.. so who consumes all ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Odukes(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nonsense, instead of importing why not make effort to produce?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by donchrisk(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Was just thinking on these direction thank you
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by CapitalBank: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
jericco1:
The economy is not smiling too many people into such businesses
That is where you should separate yourself from others that are doing it. This is what separate boys from men.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by jericco1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
CapitalBank:
That is where you should separate yourself from others that are doing it. This is what separate boys from men.

Easier said than done bro
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by PastorBK(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
The truth is anything can sell only if you have the right funnel for the incoming products.

Even with the right products if there's no funnel for you existing already then you will struggle and only persistence will break you even.

There's a YouTube channel (African Giants) that teachings practical money making in Nigeria. You can check that out as well
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by CapitalBank: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
sonofthunder:

Are you into import export business?
Are you struggling in the business? lipsrsealed
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Farki: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
I wouldn't advise anyone to go into selling of game consoles. It's cheaper to buy internationally than from Nigeria where they sell it at outrageous prices.

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by CapitalBank: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
jericco1:

Easier said than done bro
I am in the business bros.. leave story. The fact that you failed at something does not mean it does not work. It just means you are not using the winning method
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Uae01Dirham: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na this kin topic we need .

Not Big brother update .

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
EdasGlobal:
Thanks for the confirmation.
You are the sane person quoting your self
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by jericco1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
CapitalBank:
I am in the business bros.. leave story. The fact that you failed at something does not mean it does not work. It just means you are not using the winning method

What would be the winning formulae?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Blackmoran(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
6digitscomrade:
that sells more than all the things listed above only it’s on our conscience black market.. we are the 2nd highest consumers of Guinness in the whole world breweries are making huge turnovers yet we are very religious people who don’t drink alcohol?? Something ain’t adding up
you sure right we are always virtue signaling and want to always appear holy.. If you in the intimacy gadget industry you will be surprise how that industry is booming, and ladies are the majority of there customers.... Most married women have a vibrator hidden in there lockers at least those ones still try, dem no go find am outside.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Via what channel? Products I ordered since 2 months now I never see am.. Nothing nothing.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by wink2015(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
EdasGlobal:
Have you been thinking about what items to import into Nigeria and make either as a side hustle or a major business , this article is here to help you.

According to Worldometers.info, Nigeria has a population of about 206,000,000. Now that’s a huge number. Out of this number, the percentage of those in need of different kinds goods and services exceeds 70 percent. As an individual, all you need to do is to discover the needs of those around you, and see how you can be able to provide them with reliable solutions.

There are literally millions of products all over the world but you need to know what you can sell fast enough in an economy like Nigeria. Firstly, Survey the market and study the consumption trend, enquire from friends and family to find out what they use daily or what they can convince you that people use daily. Verify this and move on to the next step of product sourcing.

Below list are 60 items that you can import right now and start selling right away because the market is there;

1. Phone Screens: Until everyone is able to afford an unbreakable screen, this will continue selling

2. Apples: Literally, apples sell so fast; if you can get afford it, go for it

3. Memory cards: To save more of the important files

4. Ear phones

5. Air pods : For calls and Music

6. Games (PS, Nintendo and their likes): A lot of People always unwind with games

7. Candles: Go for the ones with fragrance.

8. Printers: Is there an office without a printer, Maybe like 1 out of ……

9. Camera: In this era of videos, you won’t be mistaking at all.

10. Car trackers: People don’t want their cars stolen but if it gets stolen, they need to recover it fast.

11. Hair Extension: Most ladies change hair every week

12. Solar lamps: Because Nigeria’s power is still epileptic

13. Power banks: It can frustrating when your phone is about to go off, and no charging spot close by.

14. Wristwatches: Can be used both to improve appearance and also monitor time.

15. Scanner: Almost ever office has a scanner, and they go bad. So they can buy from you.

16. Phone Pouch: Ladies especially so much love fanciful phone pouches.

17. Ladies Shoes

18. Men Shoes

19. Kiddies Shoes

20. Kiddies Clothes

21. Kiddies Toys

22. Bicycle for kid

23. Bicycle for adults

24. Men clothing

25. Women Clothing

26. Books

27. CCTV Camera: very critical for security purposes

28. Ladies fashion bags.

29. Men’s wallet

30. Ladies’ purses

31. Jewelries

32. Fabrics.

33. Vacuum cleaners

34. Projectors

35. Phone Panels.

36. Phone tools.

37. Laptops.

38. Wall Sockets

39. Electric bulbs.

40 Motor parts.

41. Bathroom Accessories.

42. Rugs.

43. Beddings.

44. Computer accessories

45. Ladies Undies

46. Men undies

47. Motorcycle spare parts (for states that allow them)

48. Tricycle spare parts.

49. Generator spare parts.

50. Water closets.

51. Car batteries

52. Sports wears.

53. Make up kits

54. Home Appliances

55. Medical equipment

56. Lawn mowers

57. Garden equipment.

58. Musical equipment

59. Cookers and burners.

60. Interior decoration item.

https://edasglobalsupplychain.com/blog/2020/08/17/60-hot-selling-products-you-can-import-sell-and-make-money-in-nigeria/

HOW CAN ONE CLEAR CUSTOMS?

I understand most guys are made to pay through their nose to get their products at the courier offices etc.

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by mrsage(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Educative
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by OmoOduduwa01: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
lammylam... What do you think, baby?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by 6digitscomrade: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
you sure right we are always virtue signaling and want to always appear holy.. If you in the intimacy gadget industry you will be surprise how that industry is booming, and ladies are the majority of there customers.... Most married women have a vibrator hidden in there lockers at least those ones still try, dem no go find am outside.
say no more just mind ur business.. me don taya since
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by breezeng: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Power bank for laptops
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by thaplugg(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
blesson04:

Please I need a link to bag collections on any Chinese store, I mean like( 10 -20 or more) in 1

you can call lets talk or dm on whatsapp check my siggy for contact info.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by breezeng: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Power Bank for laptops

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Javierleon(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
So even some cheap things like this cannot be produced in Nigeria

Next()
Contact me if you are in need of a software engineer to manage your ...
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by bamasite2: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Make I sit down here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.