Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. (69934 Views)

Fast Selling Products You Can Import From China To Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Igbalaoluwa: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
faithful15911:
I booked this space but cannot figure out anything to write here.

Meanwhile, (seun using multiple fake accounts to generate traffic ) = ubunja = Reile = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = Aududunine11(Akintunde Olaniyi Ayodeji) = Tundexi = ChildOfDoom = Crownedrookie = homo! (homosexual men).
Which kin conspiracy theory be dis
Are you telling me that Mr Seun owns all these accounts?
What won't I see on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Corroro: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice, thanks for the information
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Baybiibee: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Comot books for that list. Nigerians don't read.

Blank exercise books nko undecided
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Stillthebest: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
shocked

This writer has no information at all.

You should have just said we can import anything to sell from China apart from buildings, pharmaceutical products and Autos.

Arent these things you mentioned what ppl buy everyday?

How are all these hot products??

6 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
11. Hair Extension: Most ladies change hair every week
This is a fallacy of grand proportions.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by adonainana: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
This country needs help I swear

Nothing in this list I repeat nothing in this list is not
Something That can be Produce locally hence more cheaper and thus less restraints on the local currrency

Imagine having to go to China to import screen protectors

This country needs reorientation and direction
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by airminem(f): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Crypto currencies
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Would you like to make 20k-50k monthly selling free ebooks and other digital products without writing any or creating one send me a message or WhatsApp 08149903253
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by airminem(f): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
He is reporting to seun that the grilla has all those accts o cheesy
Igbalaoluwa:

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by EdasGlobal: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

You are the sane person quoting your self
Alright Sir.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by MrFixIt007: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
E go well
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by xcelentattitude(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
chuksbaby:
Passing by

our hustle is blessed

As long as its legit, if not...
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
If you need to learn how import goods DM ME

http:///2349022107423

I will show you where to buy at a cheap price and legally bypass import duties
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Royalfurnitures: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
I want to try mini importation, who can put me through please

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by EdasGlobal: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
blesson04:

Please I need a link to bag collections on any Chinese store, I mean like( 10 -20 or more) in 1

Send us an email via info@edasglobalsupplychain.com; we can help you source.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Fred55: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
The business to do is not really the problem but the capital to start it. Not excluding good government policy for those business to withstand the market pressure.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Igbalaoluwa: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
airminem:
He is reporting to seun that the grilla has all those accts o cheesy

GRILLS have suffered in Nlanders hands sha grin

3 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by EdasGlobal: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
wink2015:

HOW CAN ONE CLEAR CUSTOMS?

I understand most guys are made to pay through their nose to get their products at the courier offices etc.
Please send us an email via info@edasglobalsupplychain.com.

We can bring in anything you buy.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by EdasGlobal: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Because people buy them everyday is the reason why they are hot.

Stillthebest:
shocked

This writer has no information at all.

You should have just said we can import anything to sell from China apart from buildings, pharmaceutical products and Autos.

Arent these things you mentioned what ppl buy everyday?

How are all these hot products??

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by doksblog(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bbnaija nkooooo!!! That one is selling too.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Stillthebest: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
EdasGlobal:
Because people buy them everyday is the reason why they are hot.

People buy everything in this world everyday.

'Hot' is term used for trending products that are in high demand by buyers and marketers/sellers and talking about it. Eg plain Ts, and as of weeks ago, face Shields.

You cant list all the products in the world and call them "hot"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by faithful15911: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igbalaoluwa:

You're are now aware
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by emi89: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please who can give me a reliable purchasing agent from China?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by aku626(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
nothing about production
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by EdasGlobal: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
emi89:
Please who can give me a reliable purchasing agent from China?
Please send us a mail via info@edasglobalsupplychain.com, and tell us what you desire to purchase.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by RAYAM(f): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sometimes we should also be thinking of what we can do to get this country out of the mess it is now, import, import, import. Let's think of we can export.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by goodluck10: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Are you finding it difficult to order from China, or you intend ordering from China. Good news to everyone who intend to make good cash.
Chiventure Procurement Agent can take care of everything, ranging from ordering and shipping, from China to Nigeria, until it reaches your door step.
We also exchange rmb to make payment to China supplier and manufacturer.

Contact us on. 07067486485
Whatsapp....08039340821
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by candlestick: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Comot books for that list. Nigerians don't read.
you are a true Nigerian

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by vickydevoka(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Condom should be number 1. We Bleep Everybody.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by vickydevoka(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Condom should be number 1. We Bleep Everybody. Even wen I wan to take a week break, saratu with her big nyash will just pass bye . My brother e no easy to be a man

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Burchester: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wow
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
faithful15911:
I booked this space but cannot figure out anything to write here.

Meanwhile, (seun using multiple fake accounts to generate traffic ) = ubunja = Reile = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = Aududunine11(Akintunde Olaniyi Ayodeji) = Tundexi = ChildOfDoom = Crownedrookie = homo! (homosexual men).
what the Bleep is it? Why are you attacking and witch hunting the innocent man with grievous allegations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.