Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. (69935 Views)

Fast Selling Products You Can Import From China To Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by solid3(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is the kind of conversation I want to have
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by UltraTechy: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
What about kitchen items
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Via what channel? Products I ordered since 2 months now I never see am.. Nothing nothing.
You ordered the wrong way.
At winX, we order for you and deliver at your doorstep
http:///2349022107423
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
My problem is not in selling something, my problem is the fact that the market is saturated, everybody is selling one thing or the other, who will then buy from us?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by EdasGlobal: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nuttella:
My problem is not in selling something, my problem is the fact that the market is saturated, everybody is selling one thing or the other, who will then buy from us?
There is always market. All you have do is to choose what you can sell

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by kabukabu50(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
goodluck10:
Are you finding it difficult to order from China, or you intend ordering from China. Good news to everyone who intend to make good cash.
Chiventure Procurement Agent can take care of everything, ranging from ordering and shipping, from China to Nigeria, until it reaches your door step.
We also exchange rmb to make payment to China supplier and manufacturer.

Contact us on. 07067486485
Whatsapp....08039340821

Importing everything from China is keeping your local made Nigerian goods from selling, it keeps unemployment high and Nigerian currency becomes useless.

You probably don't even care anyway.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
wink2015:

HOW CAN ONE CLEAR CUSTOMS?

I understand most guys are made to pay through their nose to get their products at the courier offices etc.

That can easily be sorted out with a good logistics company
Contact me for more info: http:///2349022107423
At winX we procure and clear customs with our money.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:
Do you want to learn how to import and pay little to no custom duties LEGALLY
DM ME: http:///2349022107423
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by spyg1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Can someone still import from China conveniently during this Pandemic?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
UltraTechy:
What about kitchen items
Do you intend to import kitchen items, we can teach you on how to go about that and pay little to no custom duties.
http:///2349022107423
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Wize1: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
david102:

That can easily be sorted out with a good logistics company
Contact me for more info: http:///2349022107423
At winX we procure and clear customs with our money.

Hi, If one is looking to import some of these products in large quantities (for example the kiddies wear category) how will one manage the challenges with customs and duties. Are there fixed payments? Or just random billing.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
emi89:
Please who can give me a reliable purchasing agent from China?
just don't let them scam u.

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by AreaFada2: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Things that are essential, affordable and not likely to be banned by FG.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by earnit5: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ok
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by airminem(f): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
cheesy
Igbalaoluwa:

GRILLS have suffered in Nlanders hands sha grin
tongue
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by 1stestees(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
1. Food

2. Food

3. Food

4. Food

5. Food items of all sorts

6. Recharge cards/ vouches (calls&Days)

7. Fuel, cooking (including kerosene & gas) and engine fuel

8. Transportation

every other thing is secondary!

2 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by frankyychiji(f): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Comot books for that list. Nigerians don't read.
Op no try there.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by peacealways: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ok
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by frankyychiji(f): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nuttella:
That's why it's better selling luxury.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by faithful15911: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Aladegba:
what the Bleep is it? Why are you attacking and witch hunting the innocent man with grievous allegations?
They must pay the price. Their fvck up must be treated.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
xcelentattitude:

As long as its legit, if not...

Definitely

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Aguogba(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Most of these things you listed sell like wild fire in Naija because
1.our regulatory agencies are not ready to ensure quality control
2. Nigerians too like cheap things. That's why 99% of our importers flood our economy substandard products.

Here in Oyibo land, none of those things sell like u described because anything you buy will last soteh na you go tire. Things are more expensive here but warranty for products are relatively longer here as expected. So, the fear of product return is the force that drives premium quality. No seller or manufacturer wants what they sold to be returned to shop or factory.

Volkswagen diesel cars recall and fine comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wize1:

Hi, If one is looking to import some of these products in large quantities (for example the kiddies wear category) how will one manage the challenges with customs and duties. Are there fixed payments? Or just random billing.

Yes, the prices are fixed
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Elsueno: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
You Import every damn thing and then expect the naira not to be shyt.

Buhari isn't the only problem in Nigeria

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
EdasGlobal:
Have you been thinking about what items to import into Nigeria and make either as a side hustle or a major business , this article is here to help you.

According to Worldometers.info, Nigeria has a population of about 206,000,000. Now that’s a huge number. Out of this number, the percentage of those in need of different kinds goods and services exceeds 70 percent. As an individual, all you need to do is to discover the needs of those around you, and see how you can be able to provide them with reliable solutions.

There are literally millions of products all over the world but you need to know what you can sell fast enough in an economy like Nigeria. Firstly, Survey the market and study the consumption trend, enquire from friends and family to find out what they use daily or what they can convince you that people use daily. Verify this and move on to the next step of product sourcing.

Below list are 60 items that you can import right now and start selling right away because the market is there;

1. Phone Screens: Until everyone is able to afford an unbreakable screen, this will continue selling

2. Apples: Literally, apples sell so fast; if you can get afford it, go for it

3. Memory cards: To save more of the important files

4. Ear phones

5. Air pods : For calls and Music

6. Games (PS, Nintendo and their likes): A lot of People always unwind with games

7. Candles: Go for the ones with fragrance.

8. Printers: Is there an office without a printer, Maybe like 1 out of ……

9. Camera: In this era of videos, you won’t be mistaking at all.

10. Car trackers: People don’t want their cars stolen but if it gets stolen, they need to recover it fast.

11. Hair Extension: Most ladies change hair every week

12. Solar lamps: Because Nigeria’s power is still epileptic

13. Power banks: It can frustrating when your phone is about to go off, and no charging spot close by.

14. Wristwatches: Can be used both to improve appearance and also monitor time.

15. Scanner: Almost ever office has a scanner, and they go bad. So they can buy from you.

16. Phone Pouch: Ladies especially so much love fanciful phone pouches.

17. Ladies Shoes

18. Men Shoes

19. Kiddies Shoes

20. Kiddies Clothes

21. Kiddies Toys

22. Bicycle for kid

23. Bicycle for adults

24. Men clothing

25. Women Clothing

26. Books

27. CCTV Camera: very critical for security purposes

28. Ladies fashion bags.

29. Men’s wallet

30. Ladies’ purses

31. Jewelries

32. Fabrics.

33. Vacuum cleaners

34. Projectors

35. Phone Panels.

36. Phone tools.

37. Laptops.

38. Wall Sockets

39. Electric bulbs.

40 Motor parts.

41. Bathroom Accessories.

42. Rugs.

43. Beddings.

44. Computer accessories

45. Ladies Undies

46. Men undies

47. Motorcycle spare parts (for states that allow them)

48. Tricycle spare parts.

49. Generator spare parts.

50. Water closets.

51. Car batteries

52. Sports wears.

53. Make up kits

54. Home Appliances

55. Medical equipment

56. Lawn mowers

57. Garden equipment.

58. Musical equipment

59. Cookers and burners.

60. Interior decoration item.

https://edasglobalsupplychain.com/blog/2020/08/17/60-hot-selling-products-you-can-import-sell-and-make-money-in-nigeria/

U people should stop hyping and selling fantasy to people as if when u start importing and selling these products na millionaire u go become. U even put candle on d list. Can u imagine? If Dem ask u d one u are doing from d list, u will have nothing to say.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nyceguy92: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol... Even lawn mowers are hot selling items, in Nigeria?

The OP merely reproduced a list from somewhere.
And even with millions of cash at his disposal, he wouldn't venture into lawn mower import business.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:

Dont get carried away. It's just fantasy he is selling. A trademark of wannabe motivational speakers & bloggers who don't have any practical experience in what they tell people to do
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Stillthebest:

People buy everything in this world everyday.

'Hot' is a trending product that are in high demands by buyers and marketers/sellers talking about it. Eg plain Ts, and as of weeks ago, face Shields.

You cant list all the products in the world and call them "hot"

Bros I think say na only me see am like that. I just tire for d guy. I don't no why d hype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.