Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. (69937 Views)

Fast Selling Products You Can Import From China To Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by JastSiryin(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Comot books for that list. Nigerians don't read.
Bros na we read pass o... But we don't do shit grin
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
jericco1:

What would be the winning formulae?

Bros, e be like say that guy don run because me am also waiting for him& his "winning formula". This how people come online to hype themselves and make fallacious claims about what they can't do just to make themselves feel good
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by jericco1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Bros, e be like say that guy don run because me am also waiting for him& his "winning formula". This how people come online to hype themselves and make fallacious claims about what they can't do just to make themselves feel good

That's my problem with some people.
They think surviving in this country is a day's job..
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
frankyychiji:
That's why it's better selling luxury.
Which luxury good do you suggest I sell that will make me profit and people will buy?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
spyg1:
Can someone still import from China conveniently during this Pandemic?
Yes, some students of mine order tons of goods during the lockdown. How do you think face Shield went viral?
I teach on how to import goods from China @winX
http:///2349022107423 for more info
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wize1:

Hi, If one is looking to import some of these products in large quantities (for example the kiddies wear category) how will one manage the challenges with customs and duties. Are there fixed payments? Or just random billing.
I
It is based on the weight
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by bluefilm: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
What about sex dölls?

Have the market for it died down or what?

It's been very long since I last heard about sex dölls.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Volkswagen90:
just don't let them scam u.
winX is a reliable agent
Contact for more details: http:///2349022107423
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by AIT1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
CapitalBank:
I am in the business bros.. leave story. The fact that you failed at something does not mean it does not work. It just means you are not using the winning method

Show me way bro
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by david102(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
lexy2014:

U people should stop hyping and selling fantasy to people as if when u start importing and selling these products na millionaire u go become. U even put candle on d list. Can u imagine? If Dem ask u d one u are doing from d list, u will have nothing to say.

With the right strategy and skill, you can sell anything in Nigeria and be rich, LEGALLY. Especially selling women wears
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Jaymarius(f): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
You will all agree with me that salary is not enough, especially during this period

Are you a student, stay at home mom, corper, or worker who wants a side hustle or make extra income from the comfort of your home with zero capital, you can deal in bedsheets and duvet business by buying from us on wholesales or simply by dropshipping. 

Wholesales deals mean buying a minimum quantity of 4 of the items you want at lesser price while dropshipping means you advertise our products, get a buyer who pays directly to you at your desired price, we sell at dropship price and deliver directly to your buyer, and the profit is for you. 

If you are interested, you can send a WhatsApp message on 08037222656 or click any of the links

https:///CnovjD5K2meIHBY6DiSOL3

https:///message/WJ4NQEIH7TRJC1
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
david102:

With the right strategy and skill, you can sell anything in Nigeria and be rich, LEGALLY. Especially selling women wears

Are we having d same discussion or your reply was meant for someone else?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Tortivchina(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
very good and true
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by StephenAtir(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Comot books for that list. Nigerians don't read.

U b surprised
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by hahn(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Definitely following grin
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by yesloaded: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
wink2015:

HOW CAN ONE CLEAR CUSTOMS?

I understand most guys are made to pay through their nose to get their products at the courier offices etc.
That's why it's good to ship your goods through cargo (air or sea). Cargo agent handle both shipping & customs clearing and you don't have to pay heavy charges on customs clearing. We handle procurement + shipping while your responsibility is to just have your goods, er do all the job from start to finish.
Check our profile or whatsapp 08137750741 fr futher discussion
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by yesloaded: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
emi89:
Please who can give me a reliable purchasing agent from China?

Get in touch with us on whatsapp 08137750741

Check our profile to see our thread
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Lisaint(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is nice
It’s just that dollar rate is not pocket friendly right now
And again
Fg never open international airport for cargo import
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by kimjones2011: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
to make more money you need two things

a product to sell

a strategy to market your product

now that you have the product

wont you learn how to market it effectively?

click the link to learn more
https://mailchi.mp/edc16da09f7b/social-media-marketing-made-simple-special-offer
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Jaholis: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
blesson04:

Please I need a link to bag collections on any Chinese store, I mean like( 10 -20 or more) in 1

contact me for mini importation and shipping from china to Nigeria +8613143771593
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by bizhop01: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
What to export, that is the only way you can help Nigeria.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by AbuAeesha: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
u don list almost everything now
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by bukxy: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
following
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Theoarhics: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
You forgot to add empathy and wisdom for our leaders. They need it too. We don't have it in Nigeria.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
But how do you send money to them. USA for instance, how do you send money to someone there at a standard or cheaper $to # rate?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by dives(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Please what can one import from Canada?
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by enter123: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2020
When I see candles on number 7...I knew the post was copied from somewhere....stopped reading...
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by redsun(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
You should do better by itemising the products going prices in the Nigerian market so that people on the other side of the world will know what they getting if they decide to bring in one of the stuff you listed.
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by CapitalBank: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
jericco1:

What would be the winning formulae?

Don't sell what is easily found in nearby shops

Sell innovative products

Build a sales page for your product

Run facebook ads to your sales page WITH good sales copy and a call to action..

Price your products very high with at least 10k profit after all expenses.

Receive orders

Get courier agents across Nigeria to help deliver your goods...

Rinse and Repeat.

2 Likes

Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by joshuaudom(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
gr8 article
Re: 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. by bamidele89: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigeria grin
They will just think it easy like that
Have been into importation for some months
The key of the business is that if u don't have enough money u won't win big
Don't mind those saying u can start with 20k ooo

Prepare your mind for 100k above spare some for Facebook ads and the remaining for advert even logistics self can frustrate you many times but I don't relent because one day will be my winning day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.