Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,815 members, 7,841,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder (4226 Views)

Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by khia: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:
Are you really sure about all this things?

Or you just assume that's how things were during those era?

Because some of this points don't look like "it".

The points are correct for WHITE men, @ op do the same finding featuring what BLACK men were attracted to in a woman 50 years ago. These findings are irrelevant to African/Black men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by Ayemileto(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
khia:

The points are correct for WHITE men, @ op do the same finding featuring what BLACK men were attracted to in a woman 50 years ago. These findings are irrelevant to African/Black men.

Lol. grin
Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by Unnerve: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hintona:

Quite true.

There's this girl that lives in my neighborhood, 2-3 years ago she was skinny, guys no dey even look her side, but since she added, dem no dey gree her rest again.
Hahah, I can imagine.
Girls with curves always get the most attention from African men...there was never a time we were attracted to skinny or flat anything, Lol

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by Kennyking1234: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Definitely not African men. These are obviously white mans taste.
Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by angelfallz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
rasheylaw:
4. Flat butts

The desire for more boyish figures was not entirely to please men or to conform to fashion. It was noted that "the changing shape of women's bodies has in many ways served to reflect larger cultural values."

One woman managed to reduced her 39-inch hips down to 34 inches through exercise, 'standing correctly,' and using 'a special rolling pin.'

Throughout history, "a thin, straight figure was prized" at times "when women were striving to demonstrate their equality."

The more boyish looks was a reflection of feminism. And no women weren't trying to look boyish, they were trying to be androgynous
Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by Athemisia: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
rasheylaw:
4. Flat butts

The desire for more boyish figures was not entirely to please men or to conform to fashion. It was noted that "the changing shape of women's bodies has in many ways served to reflect larger cultural values."

One woman managed to reduced her 39-inch hips down to 34 inches through exercise, 'standing correctly,' and using 'a special rolling pin.'

Throughout history, "a thin, straight figure was prized" at times "when women were striving to demonstrate their equality."
I like these girls....
Re: 11 Things Which Men Found Attractive 50 Years Ago That Will Make You Wonder by Karleb(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Many of these doesn't apply to African men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics) / She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend / Does Sex Really Increase Your Love Him\her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.