Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

From Entanglement To Empathy – Lessons From Jada And Will Smith - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Entanglement To Empathy – Lessons From Jada And Will Smith (229 Views)

Jada And 2pac Romance:my Personal Experience / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Entanglement To Empathy – Lessons From Jada And Will Smith by Theladysroom: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
The internet has found a new buzz word: Entanglement. That’s right, if you’ve been a regular on these social media streets, then you have likely seen the Red Table talk interview/clip with Jada and Will Smith. In that session, the much-admired couple talked about Jada’s affair dubbed ‘entanglement.’ The relationship was with August Alsina, a rap artist who is twenty-one years younger than her.

Wait, in case you haven’t followed the news and are shocked by this ‘bombshell,’ let me first begin by saying the couple were allegedly separated at the time. For many who have followed the model twenty-five-year marriage between Will and Jada, the pain hits a different way. It’s like realising that your super mentor is not anywhere perfect. Then again, who is?[url] https://theladysroom.ng/from-entanglement-to-empathy-lessons-from-jada-and-will-smith/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

All The Characteristics Of Color Black Is What Black Man Is! / Flashy Ads / Frustration Of Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.