Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

7 Things You Need To Know Before Getting A Tattoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Need To Know Before Getting A Tattoo (575 Views)

No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Need To Know Before Getting A Tattoo by rasheylaw(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
People naturally just love tatoos but the question here is what do you know about getting a tattoo? Or do just see it on friends and admire without knowing the mostly the side effects of it, Read on to find out more

1) You will have it for THE-REST-OF-YOUR-LIFE.

Tattoos are permanent and whatever you picked will be available on your body for as long as you live! Hence, do your research on your artist, and pick a design you feel will be immortal.

2) You might need to cover it up for your wedding.

Depending on your dress and the placement of your tattoo, you probably won't need it showed on your huge day. It might be an additional pressure a bride certainly don't need.

3) Tattoo removal are a b*tch.

...what's more, extremely painful, costly and you can never completely expel the tattoo.Oh and did I mention just how insanely painful tattoo removal process is?! *ouch

4) Your tattoo can extend after some time.

This is true! Depending on the placement, if your weight changes it can stretch or shrink your tattoo making it not look the same to when you got it.

5) You probably won't like it in several years.

Keep in mind, you are not a same person you were 5 years back. Your preferences change and something very similar applies for your tattoos. What you believe is cool at 18 may not be so cool at 30!

6) It could affect your employments.

In certain expert fields, an obvious tattoo can impact your chances of advancement in your job because of the initial impression colleagues/management may have seeing your ink.

7) You may get unjustifiably judged.

Sad, but true. Individuals who are inked get instantly judged wrongly by others, so be aware of this while getting a tattoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Getting A Tattoo by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Even when i was a rugged being...i hated it.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Getting A Tattoo by fati2001(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2020
I love tattoos.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Getting A Tattoo by jericco1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Not a fan. I like a clear skin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Shock After A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin In The Presenc / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / Renewing Of GT ATM Card - What Do I Need To Go With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.