Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady (2569 Views)

Guys What Turns You Off In A Lady No Matter How Beautiful She Is. / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Odebayo4010(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14
No matter how beautiful she is, don't marry a tattoo Lady,Every tattoo bearer meant to the street, you can date them,you can do your sh**t with them but please don't bring them to home,every tattoo bearer were devil messagers, some people will said having tattoos in there body is part of cultural activities,i want you to understand that every cultural activities came from devil, according to biblical only Satanic people draw somethings to there body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by EreluRoz: 7:10pm On Jan 14
And tattoo guys as well.

I have a strong dislike for anyone with tattoo either male or female.

The picture of this lady is sickening.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Nonexisting1: 7:21pm On Jan 14
Most of them are for the streets. But everyone knows that already.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Fisiryorh(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14
Alaye, just go and wear sense...
So, na the tattoo you dey marry abi na the heart of the person you dey after?...

Grow up son... undecided

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14
Fisiryorh:
So, na the tattoo you dey marry abi na the heart of the person you dey after?...

Grow up son... undecided
I no blame you because u be Genzi pikin

14 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by immortalcrown(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14
Be precise.

Are you preaching righteousness or are you advising people on how to have a peaceful marriage? Whichever one is your aim, you are very wrong.

If your intention is to preach righteousness, why do you talk about only women? Is it biblically right for men to get tattoo? Abi your own Bible supports double standards?

If your intention is to teach people how to achieve a peaceful marriage, Charlie Boy's wife has tattoos and even nosering but she and her husband have been happily married for many decades.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Jashub: 7:46pm On Jan 14
Tattoo women are a no-no any day .

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Fisiryorh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14
4KNGOATS:

I no blame you because u be Genzi pikin

Mumu, I was born in the early 1990's...

Just find sense wear, u hear..

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Odebayo4010(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14
Fisiryorh:

Grow up son... undecided

You failed to realize that what you see is what you get
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by matify83: 8:01pm On Jan 14
Our grandmothers were also tatooed in the form they know how without much fuss.

Why is it the western styled tatoo that has the devil's insignia?

I can bet my salary that the western world copied the culture of tattoo from Africa.

This double standard does not edify us please.

5 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Obierika(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14
I hate tattoos
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Fisiryorh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14
Odebayo4010:

You failed to realize that what you see is what you get

You failed to realize that "SEEING CAN BE DECIVING"..

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by etrange: 10:24pm On Jan 14
immortalcrown:
Be precise.

Are you preaching righteousness or are you advising people on how to have a peaceful marriage?

He is neither preaching righteousness nor advising anyone on how to have a peaceful home cause if he was doing any of those, his submission would be flawed on multiple grounds.

@OP, you people like keeping women in a confinement with endless list of rules. Men put on tattoos and even earings. They also braid thier hair these days, but you hardly see people coming online to profile them as "for the streets", "unmarriable", etc. But once a lady has a nose piercing or the smallest tattoo on any part of her body, her character becomes questionable. What you failed to realize is that you're viewing these things through the lense of your culture as a Nigerian man. My advice to you is to do what pleases you and let other men marry whomsoever they want to marry. It's not your duty to go around recruiting others to join you in promoting stereotypes. When you do that, then you're not different from the SARS men that assumed every guy with dreads in a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Fiscus105(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14
Nonexisting1:
Most of them are for the streets. But everyone knows that already.

What about dreadlocks guys? Are they deserve good girls ? Are they not for the street?
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by MrBroke(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14
Vert foolish post. The evil people committing murder, doing rituals, kidnapping and stealing, how many of dem draw tatoo?
Even women way dey cheat on their husband, how many of dem draw tatoo.
How can you use something as petty as tatoo to judge someone's character.

Note: I ain't tatted but it doesn't mean I shouldn't be logical

7 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by pafun(m): 3:07am On Jan 15
Odebayo4010:
No matter how beautiful she is, don't marry a tattoo Lady,Every tattoo bearer meant to the street, you can date them,you can do your sh**t with them but please don't bring them to home,every tattoo bearer were devil messagers, some people will said having tattoos in there body is part of cultural activities,i want you to understand that every cultural activities came from devil, according to biblical only Satanic people draw somethings to there body

Be like say you self sabi devil wella. See how you dissect those girls accurately. From today me self go begin fear you make una no go winsh person. tongue tongue
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by oz4real83(m): 5:16am On Jan 15
When I see either tattoos, nose-rings, leg-chains or coloured hair, I just recognize you as karashika or her daughter cheesy grin
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by KingLennon(m): 5:50am On Jan 15
But some women with tattoos end up being good wife materials than those without tats. It's just a mentality thing sad
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Olatara(f): 6:47am On Jan 15
I will love to have one or two tattoos but the stereotype no be here.

I don lock up.

Sometimes, I use markers to draw something on my self.

I am not for/on the street.
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Remijuice: 7:48am On Jan 15
Anyone with tattoo is very selfish and inconsiderate, cause you can no longer donate blood to save lives...
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Namaster: 8:01am On Jan 15
Girls with tattoos are taboos to me. By that, I find them repulsive.

It gets worse when it's paired with multiple piercings.

It communicates a singular message:

I don't give a Bleep about my life. I hurt myself for the fun of it. I go through pain to damage my own body just because. I have no respect for myself or my life and probably not for yours, either.

Tattooed people are REPULSIVE. All of them.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Odebayo4010(m): 8:35am On Jan 15
pafun:

Be like say you self sabi devil wella. See how you dissect those girls accurately. From today me self go begin fear you make una no go winsh person. tongue tongue

I just advise Man make dey no marry Acid bath
Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Lucifyre: 3:39pm On Jan 15
Remijuice:
Anyone with tattoo is very selfish and inconsiderate, cause you can no longer donate blood to save lives...

Calm down with your loud ignorance. Go educate yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady by Thoughty2(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15
As simple as it may sound, I found this to be true most times:

What you are on the inside will show on the outside. You can't hide it for long.

For me, wearing a tattoo says a lot about you.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. / Sugar Mummy And Daddy / The Most Romantic Man In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.