Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? (415 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? by Kalatium(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2020
This question might sound Ridiculous cheesy but have you ever been accused of dating someone you had no Intentions of dating?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Yes then we later date.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? by raphretle: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Convo go be like: me: Guy i hear say you dey date Obiaghelli
Guy: God forbid wetin i wan use that girl do??
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? by ForestHill: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Because of how Esther frequent my hostel people thought we were dating; My fellow student adviced I should date her because of her good manners.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? by Kalatium(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2020
ForestHill:
Because of how Esther frequent my hostel people thought we were dating; My fellow student adviced I should date her because of her good manners.
Did you guys end up dating?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? by ForestHill: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Kalatium:

Did you guys end up dating?
Never did
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? by chichijas(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
every time you see with peace, inside hostel and outside hostel.

inside school nkor, inside lecture hall nkor? you must see us together..

you go see me for her room always.

everywhere we go together and people go dey look us like couple. my guys for school come dey reason say na my wife ooo.

even for my hostel, girls for dey presume say na my girl or wife.

they no no say PEACE na my cousin sister.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Amazing Marriage Proposal I Have Ever Witnessed / 18+!! Tips To Make Your Sexual Life Fun (video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.