Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) (62144 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / Pere’s Fans Protest Against BBNaija's ‘White Room Twist’ In Lagos (Video) / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BabaRamota1980: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Artiiclebeast: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ground dey swallow things sha

I just dey look people like dem Oshio the tailor wey dey feel say na dem get the next minute.

Make everybody dey humble oh, no man know whether him go see tomorrow.

Such a cute lady...

Rest on.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Damjake: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
May her soul rest in peace ���
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by emmnprince(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Surrender to GOD not Jesus.

Canceling Righteousness comment is uncalled for. Both of you are correct! When you surrender to Jesus, you have surrendered to God. No one can get (or come) to the Father except through Jesus Christ today. (John 14:6). Jesus must be in the picture before you can come to God, our heavenly Father.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
nosagold:
Man altogether at his best state is nothing
Man altogether at his best state can either ruin or make the world.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Kemimarch16(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
So sad
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by JoshB92: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nawa o
Imagine the whole preparations...
Rip!
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by nosagold(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Man altogether at his best state can either ruin or make the world.

I said what I said
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Princeglamour: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chaiii.Rest in perfect peace amen.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RPG2020(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
The camera girl na over sabi dey worry her with her crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by AreaFada2: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
RIP dear.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Joefat: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Village people shall never see us, InshaAllah in Jesus name, Iseeeeee!!

Inshallah in Jesus name.. all this at once.. grin grin grin

Amen oooo!!!
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Jlow2: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kriss216:
my brother village pple don't change gear oh
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by slivertongue: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
rest well dearest
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Deborah98(f): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
May her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
A friend of hers is low-key happy that she didn't make it to the altar. Fear women o angry Na inside life I just drop so.
She's beautiful no need for hating na
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by friday2011(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kriss216:

grin

Na 2 in 1 u be?
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Akinbahm(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
A friend of hers is low-key happy that she didn't make it to the altar. Fear women o angry Na inside life I just drop so.

Imagine that girl wey dey cry for the video nah so her cry be like person wey her boyfriend surprise am with gifts with that crazy tone oh my God!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
nosagold:

I said what I said
Doesn't stop me from saying mine either.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chai! This life is indeed a mystery. May her soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by steeltrust: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
this life no balance at all

lord I no I'll die and I ain't scared of it
but let me fulfil my destiny in life b4 u take me

thank u

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Danielmegg(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Painful! So Painful!

May God Comfort Her Family and the Young Man who was to Marry her..

May we the Living use these Events to Prepare our Spirit, Soul and Body knowing that this Earth is not our Permanent abode and that we Could be taken away Anyday!

The Most Important thing on Earth is to Ensure you Have Surrendered to Jesus as Lord and Savior.

With Jesus, To Live is Christ, To Die is Gain..
Gbam, in addition, every evil Arrows of untimely death fired from the council of wickedness against my destiny, backfire back to sender 2trillion fold in Jesus name amen wink

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by surgical: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Surrender to GOD not Jesus.
one of the reasons they think buhari is bigger than the masses that elected him,which has made buhari developed a false sense of infallibility
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nelly4you:
untimely deaths
may God help us all
Amen
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Coldfeets: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Well, it wasn't meant to be.

What will never be will never be!
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by kema01(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Etomi (Nkem)... May her soul rest in peace �.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by NigPatriot(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Such a pretty girl. I can't type RIP because she is not happy wherever she is.

My God, may we never be in the news for a terrible untimely death.

How do you know she's not happy where is pls?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Turningmoon(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
So painful. You would never understand the pains of death until you lose someone very dear to you. RIP to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) / Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.