Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: (6113 Views)

How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? / I Have Feelings For This Nairalander / I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2011
Don't get me wrng tosyn,dis az neva hapnd 2 me
Yes,my guy lovs me and am tryn 2 reciprocate dat but ds is beyond me!
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by tosyne007(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

Don't get me wrng tosyn,dis az neva hapnd 2 me
Yes,my guy lovs me and am tryn 2 reciprocate dat but ds is beyond me!

it has never happened to u (great). then why must itstart now? moreover, u dont knw if he (ex) has moved on and forgotten abt u totally. and here u are still drooling abt him.

Nothing is beyond u my dear. I think u dont appreciate wat u av and it's high time u did that. Stop trying to love him (cos that could take forever). just love him cos he does love u and it's so unfortunate dat the poor guy does not knw wat u av for him all along is a "sham"

wat a pity
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Atreides(f): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
Well then,since you arent sure whether your  ex has feelings for you or not,he shouldn't be an option. When it comes down to it,YOU have to make a decision. If you choose to stay with your bf(and i hope you do),you need to realize that making a relationship work takes effort and hard work,so you have to be ready to commit to your boyfriend 100%. You keep saying you're trying hard to reciprocate his feelings but it's not working. I wanna ask,are you still in contact with your ex? Do you talk to him? Call him? Have lunch/whatever with him? If you're still in contact with him,then how do you expect any effort you make with your current bf to succeed when you're constantly in the face of temptation? Here's what i want you to do-cut all contact with your ex. No calls,no texts,no meets,nothing. Get rid of the old and stick to the new. When you've ended all contact with him,you can start trying to commit to your current bf. Feelings fade with time. If you do all you can to stop feeding your feelings for your ex,i don't see why they wont fade in time. But if you keep seeing  him/talking to him/whatever,i bet you there is no way you'll be able to make things work with your current bf. Give him(your current bf) a chance. Make an effort. Try to make things work and give him 100%. If after actively ending all contact with your ex and making a real effort with your current bf,you still dont click with him,then you can't think of leaving him or whatever. All i'm saying is,give him a chance. He deserves that much.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
Wat i av for my guy isn't a sham!
u cnt force a feelin on urself if its nt there,i enjoy hs company,wit tym i wud lv hm
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by ShyOne(f): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omo

This is Shy

I am following this thread very closely.

STAY WITH YOUR CURRENT GUY

He is mature, understanding - he is able to clearly see what you are feeling and he isn't angry about it - he is understanding of what you are going through - even if it is at his detriment.  

That alone SPEAKS VOLUMES - he is also head over heels in your corner

The other guy WASN'T ON THAT LEVEL AND STILL ISN'T ON THAT LEVEL.

You cannot go back to -  You cannot hold onto - WHAT YOU NEVER HAD

The other guy - you can find him on any street corner - nothing is special about him - he was into himself and life is about him - life is not about you and him being together

You will live to regret that guy

Stay with the one you have - if you leave him you will miss him on so many more deeper levels than you miss your ex.  The current guy is into you - the previous guy is into himself and trust me - the girl he has now will be a distant memory to him as well.

Be aware of just how lucky you really are to have who you have right now.  You have been given a chance at happiness - grab it with both hands and arms; relish it and enjoy it immensely.

Don't look back - you will turn into a pillar of salt.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Atreides(f): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Come shy-one,i thought you repented from writing epistles?
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by ShyOne(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omo

don't try to reciprocate - don't be who u are not with him - don't try to force it

just enjoy him and give it time

you will see that in the end you will love him deeply

also - don't compare the two mentally - as the new guy will show you so many moves that will outshine the previous guy

open your thought up to allowing this new guy to "show you" who he is without mentally comparing him to who you are no longer with

what God has in store for you is a million times more fabulous than even u could have imagined or hoped to receive

don't go back
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by ShyOne(f): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ A

I did good - and you know I did

I just put spaces between sentences - you know it didn't take you long to read my statements. Admit it! wink
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
@Shy, thank you so much,ur post touched me
@Atreides, Thanks i would work on it! i really do hope it wud work dat way
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by tosyne007(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
Shy-One:

Don't look back - you will turn into a pillar of salt.

very funny.

Omolola1:

Wat i av for my guy isn't a sham!
u cnt force a feelin on urself if its nt there,i enjoy hs company,wit tym i wud lv hm

wit time? wat's the time-frame like? 2yrs? 3yrs or more. wat stops u from loving him now?

lady, put urself in dis guy's position. would u love it if a guy should treat u this way? i am sure u won't take it.

please treat others the way u want to be treated.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by ShyOne(f): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ A

Hey - I just saw your paragraph - you wrote much more than I did and you are calling my little murmurings an epistle?

You better "Jump Back Jack."  cheesy
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
Alryt, Alryt, Alryt! av heard u.
God knows he is a wondaful person and doesn't dserve what am doin 2 him
i wud stay
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by joyblinks(f): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2011

Anybody seen my wife? please contact me if you do

Honey, am right here. i missed you, finding myself too busy to make trouble here.

i even have something to gist you. buzz me whenever ur on messenger.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by tosyne007(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

Alryt, Alryt, Alryt! av heard u.
God knows he is a wondaful person and doesn't dserve what am doin 2 him
i wud stay

it aint abt staying alone but loving him while u do dat.

u av to love him for who he is henceforth and stop day-dreaming abt one ex in "God-knows-where"

kinjiko?
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
mo ti gbo e o tosyn
Its a gradual process, i hope i would love him coz he deserves it
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Atreides(f): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
Shy-One:

@ A

Hey - I just saw your paragraph - you wrote much more than I did and you are calling my little murmurings an epistle?

You better "Jump Back Jack."  cheesy
Hmmph. . Little murmurings she calls them. I was being preemptive. If i hadn't reminded you of your new year resolution,who knows?
P.s-I hardly ever write that much-most times it's not worth the effort,but you,you write ten times as much all the time! grin grin
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Atreides(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

mo ti gbo e o tosyn
Its a gradual process, i hope i would love him coz he deserves it
You have chosen a wise course,my daughter.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
lol
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by ShyOne(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ A

Actually - TODAY - u beat me - do a word count - And according to my resolution - Thanks for the reminder sis  cheesy
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Atreides(f): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
No problemo. . wink
Here's a sure-fire way to get you to write an epistle:How's your guy doing? grin grin
When you get started talking bout him and how mushy he makes you feel,there's no stopping you!
Love nwantiti. grin grin
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by ShyOne(f): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
ahahahahahahaha

i agree with you there boo-boo

don't mention my babe - i will go on and on and on and on

ooooooo weeeeee - i love him - lololololololol [now shy-one is giddy, skipping like crazy and out of control with joy - singing - my baby, my baby, how i love my baby] - yayyyyy grin
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Atreides(f): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
DEATH!!! I nor talk am? grin grin grin
*singing kefee's 'e dey shack me'*
Love dey shack you,e dey make you hiiiigghhh!!!
grin grin grin
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by dave2(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
I have seem so many people in this kind of tight situation.
If the two people involved are married; capital NO.
But if they are just dating and the other ex also has same feeling; what are u waiting for
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
@dave, I don't know if he has the same feeling or doesn't
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Atreides(f): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola my pikin,is there no way you can find out? Like ask him or something? You have to know whether the feelings are mutual or not before you can do anything-otherwise all you'll be doing is talking probabilities.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by dave2(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Then, there is a problem.
I had a similar experience some years back.

We broke up but the feelings never left. She was engaged to another man while i was still searching for good replacement.
We ended up having some flings and we were satisfied at least.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Am thinkin of askn him,but if i do n he says he stil luvs me,it wud b difficult 2 quit d oda guy coz he aznt done wrong
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by violent(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

Am thinkin of askn him,but if i do n he says he stil luvs me,it wud b difficult 2 quit d oda guy coz he aznt done wrong

Don't ask him, if he still loves you, he would have made it known since!. . plus he's called an Ex for a reason.

Use your head darling, asking him will paint you in a red desperate colour, and trust me no one wants a desperate person as a friend, talkless of a a girlfriend.

As for your current bf, if you just like him but not crazy enough over him, dump his árse!. . .there is no such thing as ''"hoping to fall in love over time"!. .you either have the tingling feelings or you don't.  Yes love grows, don't get me twisted, but in almost all cases, it has to be there already!
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Alarib(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
jeez, u just made a nice guy ur rebound n now he's gonna suffer for lovin u? I hope u go bak to ur ex n he dumps u al ova again. Irritatin!
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by 190: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hey fellas!

I asked for an advice, not d oda way round, k?
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
I still don't understand why people can't a choice on em own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Le Traitement / Night Crawler's THREAD!!! / If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.