Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Am Being Ignored - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Being Ignored (4034 Views)

Man Advises As His Brother Commits Suicide Days After He Ignored His Help / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Being Ignored by Denique(f): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Egoat:

Does she need to even block him? Just change your privacy setting and delete his number, by this it will be blank at the other side, then archive the conversation.
Blocking him will show she is petty and immature since it's not like they have any misunderstanding.
I agree with the other tips tho.
Yea, you are right.

I learnt this recently. Change my privacy setting and delete unwanted contacts.

It's that simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Ignored by Gloriagee(f): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maybe, he's married or in a committed relationship. Or maybe, He's just not that into you!
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Gloriagee(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Right! First thing I thought of...

cococandy:
He’s married
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gloriagee:
Maybe, he's married or in a committed relationship. Or maybe, He's just not that into you!
I think he isn't into me. But he is definitely not married. I'm very sure of that.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Denique:

Yea, you are right.

I learnt this recently. Change my privacy setting and delete unwanted contacts.

It's that simple!

I normally leave all contacts on my phone. Sometimes, they come in handy. I dont delete contacts. I just block them if I dont want disturbance. But I don't delete.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hathor5:

All these excuses will only confuse her.

It is not so complicated.

If a guy likes a lady, he will take a few minutes to reply. It won't take three days.

As a matter of courtesy, he will inform her that he is busy and will get back to her.

Instead he is online chatting up other people.

I totally agree with this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hathor5:

It's your prerogative to not like someone but it would be fair to treat them like you want to be treated. Why does he reply any of her messages at all? Why does he view her status? If you don't like someone, be clear about it. Don't confuse them. For a person who likes someone every little thing is a sign, keeps them hoping and waiting. Give them a clear sign to move on.

My dear, I have actually moved on. I now roll with him based on his terms. I just reciprocate the vibe I get. But I am normally not like this. I think he is not that into me. If he was, I would have showered him with so much goodness. But for my peace and health, I decided to let him go. Now, I only give him the vibe he gives me.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Eeyah pele I feel your pain. Most times I act like that man too. The thing Is when a Man crosses the threshold of 30years of age. It will be very difficult for him to settle down......

He will be fine, I'll be fine. We all will be fine.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Hathor5(f): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

My dear, I have actually moved on. I now roll with him based on his terms. I just reciprocate the vibe I get. But I am normally not like this. I think he is not that into me. If he was, I would have showered him with so much goodness. But for my peace and health, I decided to let him go. Now, I only give him the vibe he gives me.

Someone better will come your way. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Ignored by Gloriagee(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oh okay, I've never wanted a guy that didn't want me. Next!!!

AnonymousRebec:

I think he isn't into me. But he is definitely not married. I'm very sure of that.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
MadeMan01:

Are you legit? Are you serious? Send me DM

I'm legit and serious but this issue is no longer bothering
me because I have moved on.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
letskeeptalking:

Are you sure he is not married?

No he isn't
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
LyfeJennings:
I'm sometimes like that
I'm mid 30s too but mehnnnnnnm, the thing wey dey this head plenty
I don't chase women esp when I'm broke
I go free everybody
Just give him a break
He might change

I have even let him go. I wish him all the best, and I wish myself all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Ignored by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
BKsoul:
Let him be, dont chat him again, dont block or delete his contact, whenever he chats you, do not reply immediately, give him back the same measure. simple.

Thanks. That's exactly what I am doing now. Reciprocating whatever vibe I am getting.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by mariahAngel(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

You see the bolded? It's not worth it.
It is best to cut off people who make you become what you're not comfortable being.
It's mentally and emotionally unhealthy and draining.
The best kind of people are those with whom you can be your best self. No games, no manipulations, no deception.
For me, when I notice any kind of game from a so-called friend, I slowly withdraw from them.
Emotional games and manipulation make me uneasy.
I don't take people for granted, and I hate being taken for granted by someone I care about.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Ignored by UnnAlumnus: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
People should learn to be happy with themselves. Learn to enjoy your company. If you are ignored, then do not ignore yourself. Get your hands busy or your eyes focused on something.
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Denique(f): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I normally leave all contacts on my phone. Sometimes, they come in handy. I dont delete contacts. I just block them if I dont want disturbance. But I don't delete.

Fair enough! How are doing you BTW?
Re: I Am Being Ignored by Egoat(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

You never ready learn.
Keep enjoying being taken for granted.
We know your type.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Ignored by Dimma22: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Since you have noticed this habit and it is not approved by you, why don't you calmly end the relationship? Don't come with 'I am not dating him statement'. Go find out what dating means
Re: I Am Being Ignored by chatinent: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dimma22:
Since you have noticed this habit and it is not approved by you, why don't you calmly end the relationship? Don't come with 'I am not dating him statement'. Go find out what dating means
kiss
Dimma22:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Disgusts Me / Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. / Scan Your Old Family Photo Negatives Into CD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.