Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

N-power Disengagement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Disengagement (1707 Views)

Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B / N-power: Disengagement Of Beneficiaries At This Time Is Dangerous / Npower Volunteers Writes National Assembly On Disengagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Disengagement by Collins2028(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
A RADICAL APPROACH OR I GIVEUP Are you also wondering why Buhari is silent over the disengagement of beneficiaries? Are you wondering where Osibanjo is and his position on this issue? Have you asked the question whether Buhari is aware of all these? Or you are wondering why sadiya seems to be so powerful, and if there is somebody who could call her to order to reconsider her position on the fate of beneficiaries? My dear, you are on your own at this present state of the Buhari's administration. This whole administration is one big scam. The biggest political scam in the history of this country called Nigeria. Buhari is not aware of anything happening around him or in Nigeria. They are only using his name and picture for their selfish ends. Those who call themselves the presidency and members of FEC are all ogas on their own. All they will tell the public is that, we submitted our findings and recommendations to the president, and after carefully going through it, he approved this and that. They are the members of the cabal that makes up the presidency. This country is doomed. In Nigeria, we don't even have a President, we only have presidency. That's why all we hear is presidency said this, presidency said that. Who is the presidency? Unlike other countries were we have active and competent leaders who are alive to their responsibilities, where you will always hear references made to statements and actions of Presidents and Prime Ministers, what we have in Nigeria is THE PRESIDENCY. Whatever decision they make, the arrogant Adesina will be asked to publish it, and we say it's from the presidency. What I know is that a cabal is a small group of people who are involved in secret plans to get political power. Instead of a presidential system, we are practicing CABALISM in Nigeria. Don't ask me the meaning, because I've not even seen it anywhere. The CABAL is what they mean by THE PRESIDENCY in the Nigerian polity. In other words, THE PRESIDENCY is nothing but the cabal claimed to surround the ceremonial president in the person of Buhari. There is no president in this country, and the vice president that is supposed to the alive to his responsibilities has been rendered politically handicapped. Any aggrieved person or group of persons that is directing their grievances to the president or vice president on account of mismanagement or maltreatment gotten from any of the ministers and other political appointees is just wasting their time, because it will never go beyond their desks. They have no autonomous leader that they are subordinate to outside them. If you like, go and visit the vice president at home and enquire from him, his position on the disengagement of Npower beneficiaries without an exit package, I bet you, you will be disappointed to discover that, this same man that was part of the brain behind the whole program, is entirely helpless on this issue. There is absolutely nothing he can do about this issue. They have not created a single job opportunity for the youths out of the 10 million jobs they promised. The youths of Nigeria who mobilized support for his first and second term are anxiously waiting to be employed. The Npower programme which is part of the social investment and the only notable achievement of the Buhari's administration in terms of job creation and human empowerment has faced serious setbacks since the transfer of the scheme from the Vice President's office to the Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs , Disaster Management and Social Development. It is now a total disaster. Another scam that is gradually unfolding itself is the issue of the batch C beneficiaries. What a planless woman yet full of evil plans for selfish ends. Again, It is totally an unreasonable and regrettable directive by the presidency for the Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development to continue with the implementation of home grown school feeding programme when the children were at home. Whose children was she feeding when all schools were short down due to the pandemic that consumed over 600b naira in less than two months. What about the over 250b naira she used for palliatives just within that short period of time. It is needles to talk about corrupt practices and mismanagement as all these matters are dead on arrival because she is not in it alone. It is crystal clear that the creation of this ministry and it's programs were entirely meant to create an opportunity for Sadiya Umar Farouq, the minister in charge of the ministry and her cohorts to suck the nation's wealth in the name of feeding the school children. If beneficiaries make the mistake of giving up, as some are already saying that nothing good will come out our leaders, and that we should forget this struggle for permanency or exit package and move on, that will be the end of the matter. Sadiya is also expecting it to get to that point. A forward ever and backward never mentality is what is required from all beneficiaries. Even if there were to be an active president in the country, this woman can never say or do anything to protect the interest of the beneficiaries placed under her care. The most unfortunate situation in this country is the fact that all the members of the federal executive council FEC and all federal political appointees are working together to keep this country under their control till 2023. Hence, there is just no body right now that beneficiaries will run to, that can call this woman to order and reconsider her position on their fate. It is time to approach this issue in a more radical manner. The only language they seem to understand and respond quickly to is VIOLENCE. This is a golden opportunity that the youths of this country have to right some of the wrongs of our selfish leaders that have, so far, undermined the place of the youths in this country. I am now ready for whatever that will even shake the very foundation of this country, even if it means destroying this country called Nigeria. If we do not engage this in a more radical manner, then count me out of any peaceful protest, because nobody is ready to take this matter serious. I see nothing good coming out of this Buhari administration for npower beneficiaries, whose minister in charge does not even like the very idea of the program in this first place, but is only managing it so as to create a fortune for herself and her colleagues. I have watched and observed this woman, her body language, speeches and general attitude towards issues pertaining to beneficiaries' wellbeing, and all I see from her is hatred hatred and hatred. I will Rather fold my arms, just like the way most Nigerians are known for doing, when nothing good seems to be coming out of an administration and wait for the next in 2023 or better still, leave it to God to fight for us, Insha Allah (After all, we are only good at fighting for God over religious matters only to ask God to fight for us when it comes to our rights) Rubbish, I hate nonsense

5 Likes

Re: N-power Disengagement by x123xlolls(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mm ok
Re: N-power Disengagement by NpowerUnion(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is a clarion call, we either make it now or break it...

We will organize a Mega protest in the coming days in Abuja...

please follow this handle and disseminate the information appropriately...

Long live N-Power beneficiaries,
Long live the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Re: N-power Disengagement by MummyIMadeIt: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2020
That Sadiya Farouq deserves hell on Earth if not anything for treating her fellow citizens as trash

2 Likes

Re: N-power Disengagement by SocialJustice: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Don't go and protest ooo.

Police go slap and detain you for nothing. Your mama go still find money come bail you.

See these thieves that were paid for years. Una want turn federal civil servants by force. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N-power Disengagement by Orubebe01: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2020
But you guys were told that the npower thing is for a specified number of months. so why the noise?

Better go hussle o instead of thinking of protesting cos police will use you learn test their gun.
Re: N-power Disengagement by bukaty(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
This is the truth we must tell ourselves. it is the right time that youth must take the charge of this country from the selfish leaders of this country. Baba OBJ said it and I think that is what we need to do.
Re: N-power Disengagement by EricSmallz(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2020
But, from the onset, the FG never said it was on permanent basis now? Why are you now making it seems to look as if it was a permanent employment?

1 Like

Re: N-power Disengagement by Ezypretty: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Beneficiaries should better stand up and defend their right. That hushmummy is a sadist

(1) (Reply)

Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. / Nlpc Pension Agent / Nnpc Calling For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.