Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After (1886 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by Rabbi4real: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Media personality, Shade Ladipo said being married has made her comprehend certain things about marriage.

She added that she now understands why most marriages end in divorce.

She wrote: “Until you get married before you can comprehend somethings about marriage.

“Let’s just say now I understand why people’s marriages end after 3 years.”

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/12/i-now-understand-why-marriages-end-in-divorce-shade-ladipo-says-one-year-after-she-got-married/

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by thesicilian: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Marriage is not easy. But some of us have tried everything possible to make it work. And have succeeded so far by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by GeneralPula: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by Nicepoker(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2020
The future tense of marriage is divorce. so no big deal

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by instinct57vm(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Marriage is not easy. But some of us have tried everything possible to make it work. And have succeeded so far by God's grace.

Not easy bro.. Key is both parties must be willing to make it work, don’t overdo anything whatsoever except care and apologize when due

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by Rabbi4real: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
respect!
instinct57vm:

Not easy bro.. Key is both parties must be willing to make it work, don’t overdo anything whatsoever except care and apologize when due

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by IfeomaRash(f): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
I no go believe any bad thing I hear about marriage. I have to taste it to confirm. By God's grace, my own will be different

3 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Can Never be easy why?
Two different people with different character living together in the same place it's takes time before they get to understand each other
If you're confused go to two different market and buy two animal of any specie put them together and go inside for a while if you go back outside to meet them and you can't see any blood come back here to quote me
The same way it is to we human is exactly the same way it is to animals to cool

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 16, 2020
IfeomaRash:
I no go believe any bad thing I hear about marriage. I have to taste it to confirm. By God's grace, my own will be different
Tips that will help you to last long :
1 . be a good girl
2 . make your own money
3 . don't go with entitlement mentality
4 . don't roll with negative people or friends who are divorces
Try to know his weak point and how to calm him down it's will be very useful when his angry
Remember he won't smile always
5 . lastly this is the most important of all don't ever let this thinking cross your mind or show in your reaction of you denying him of sex I repeat Don't ever try or think of denying him of sex if he call you for sex 150 times answer him

3 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by FreeSpirited: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2020
A wise person learns from other people's mistake...You heard marriage breaks before 3rd year of wedding...Yet you went in without wisdom, yours broke down in same manner....You are part of the problem cos u fail to learn from people's mistake...I'm not relieving the man from his own mistake, but the woman can't feign saint...she's also part of the problem....and most times sef, na woman dey break their marriage pass. They will now come out and be bleating like goat on social media.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by Modupeoluwa123(f): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2020
This institution called marriage scares me but with dedication and selflessness, all will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by BabaRamota1980: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Media personality, Shade Ladipo said being married has made her comprehend certain things about marriage.

She added that she now understands why most marriages end in divorce.

She wrote: “Until you get married before you can comprehend somethings about marriage.

“Let’s just say now I understand why people’s marriages end after 3 years.”

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/12/i-now-understand-why-marriages-end-in-divorce-shade-ladipo-says-one-year-after-she-got-married/

See how married woman dress. Has her husband started disrespecting her, or why the lamentation?
Re: I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After by IfeomaRash(f): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Tips that will help you to last long :
1 . be a good girl
2 . make your own money
3 . don't go with entitlement mentality
4 . don't roll with negative people or friends who are divorces
Try to know his weak point and how to calm him down it's will be very useful when his angry
Remember he won't smile always
5 . lastly this is the most important of all don't ever let this thinking cross your mind or show in your reaction of you denying him of sex I repeat Don't ever try or think of denying him of sex if he call you for sex 150 times answer him the exact amount of number he ask for it
Thank you very much. I will definitely apply all these

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Sense Of Entitlement / My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. / Lady Cancels Her Wedding, Sells Her Engagement Ring For N8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.