Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State (86140 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by bikefab(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Money speaking...
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Futureleader201(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jealousy will kill some people in this Nairaland. tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by mightyhazell: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
May we drink all type of tea in this life except pover-tea
This is a stale line..

real nigga no dey come up with something new ?

3 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Jdbrasco2: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
bukkysam:
what is the source of their wealth?
Gigolo. Are you OK now?

3 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Privatepart00:

All these breast just for you alone?
Will be so nice to squeeze the milk out of it
Anambra the money making state
If you enter Awka Etiti is more like competition of fine houses
Anambra enweghi obere mmadu
Igbo e nwe Eze originated from there
you call those lime in her chest big breast na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by AdaOwerri1(f): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igbo di ora mma

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by godlessmind: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Lessons from Hush anyone?
they will never learn

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Sirwifi: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
For the record ..i will be there in the near future ..so help me God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SocialJustice: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bushmen.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
humberjade:
Why can't these people just live a quiet life style and enjoy their money silently....Now they will allow foreign and local authorities beam their light on them.

Wetin be my own sef, their money, their wahala grin

WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME TO ENJOY ONE'S OWN MONEY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please my brothers I need #1 000 000 to become a great person in this life, even if that you people can borrow me that with interest, I will pay it back in one year and still make at least one other person a millionaire within that one year, please help your brother to live with his destiny.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by godlessmind: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
LandMann:
These guys haven't learnt from hushpupi case...
they will never learn
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by tchidi066(f): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
marsman:

Funny enough, i currently serve in ilorin, but have not been able to visit there, for the past 5 months because of the virus, my whole platoon was told to stay back at home till further notice. Am quite surprised that you have already been summoned.
Depends on the state, anambra redeployed corper have started reporting, i did all documentation both at my p.p.a and local govt secretariat, I'll say you wait for their email notification or text message, i also believe they plan on using corpers since wassce started today
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Roozzaay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's obvious they weren't born with it....

7 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by CheGuevara101(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
Bushmen.

Says a poor wretched fella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by emmnprince(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
michealdeco:
Lord i'm tired of drinking this tea. I mean pover-tea please i want to drink RICH TEA, even if you give me RICH-CHOCO i no mind embarassed

You don't have to worry God about this. He has made provision for us to build wealth to meet our immediate and family needs & to help those who are need. He doesn't want us to show-off and be proud. He want us to earn a living in a legit way.

Just relax, acquire and build your financial knowledge, leverage on opportunities and wisely invest in profitable business.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by pagekollection2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Possiblegee:
nairaland comments abusing/bashing
Belike Pic below
i didn't abuse her. just asked an innocent questions
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by tchidi066(f): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
pagekollection2:

who ask u those question?
And who asked you to quote me, did i call your name, you better face front, slowpoke
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Mendula35(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
*Sneak peek*

*Double date*

You will be shocked at the discovery of some English expressions that make *smart people look silly*.

*"Double date"* is never associated with the meaning we orchestrated for it or imagined it to be.

*Double date*
An occasion where two couples go out together on a date, is referred to as a double date.

*Example:*
David and Sam went on a *double date* with their wives and they had a fun evening together.

*Note*: David and his wife are a couple. Sam and his wife, another couple. There are two couples altogether.

*What's wrong?*
When referring to a husband or wife who is secretly having a sexual relationship with someone other than their partner, don't use *"double date"* instead, use *"two-timing"*.

This also happens in boyfriend and girlfriend relationships.

*Example:*
Are you sure he's not *two-timing* you?

The girl looks like a *two-timer.*

*What more?*
Find out more interesting *Expressions That Make Smart People Look Silly.*

Get a copy of the eBook with *FREE* audio files.
Whatsapp 08142260683

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SocialJustice: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Says a poor wretched fella.
Another bush primitive man spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by humberjade: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

WHEN HAS IT BECOME A CRIME TO ENJOY ONE'S OWN MONEY?

It is not a crime o...but when have u seen someone who got his money legitimately flaunting the way these guys flaunt their's..

Same way Hush and Obi go use noise expose themselves

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Angelfrost(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Billionaire!!!... Issokay!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
I'll have mine too inshallah

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by sweettinz20(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Techiprises:
Heyy!!! Have you heard of Supersage
If you haven't, Dm me @090 327 131 66 for more info.
Join Supersage today.
how much do one need to start
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Collaino1: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
As staged as it can show. who are dey leaving all dos money on ground 2 pick.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Shape? shocked Men have shape too? shocked shocked Triangle or oval?
I can help
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by kenzysmith: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
What is d source of emoney wealth
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
LandMann:
These guys haven't learnt from hushpupi case...

They are legitimate business men and not criminals and thieves like Hushpuppi!

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by obettanony: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Me while invest on familyweaalth and you will spray like them tooo
FAMILYWEALTH INVESTMENT. SIGN UP @ www.familywealthpay.com

You will be attended to shortly
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by CheGuevara101(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
Another bush primitive man spotted.

Hungry man! it was because of you indomie noodles rolled out the indomie "hungry man" size.

Let me see you next time you come on NAIRALAND and be begging for alms saying "help, I never chop since morning".

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.