Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State (86079 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Angel1696: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
AdaNri1:
Who will help Nigeria? When will Nigeria be able to stand respected as a country amongst other countries? When will Nigeria have leaders who care about the country more than their pockets?

Where people’s sources of wealth is transparent.

Where other people do not respect someone just because they appear rich.
Where integrity is of higher value than wealth.

When!! oh when?
If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Gamesmart: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2020
ethicallyright:

A business mogul should be in a smart skyscraper in the daytime thinking about the stock market and interest of his investors if he runs a public corporation or balance of payment if he runs a private firm.

At night, a Nigerian business mogul should be worried about the consistent degradation of the Naira when compared to the US dollars. If he should spray some worthless banknotes it should be done formally to a charity organization to force a tax cut.

Instagram whatever and the rest are the hallmark of overpaid entertainers who have a point to proof to their numerous concubines.

Nigerian yoots will call someone who has no idea what a balanced sheet is, what is IRR or NPV and who does not run any company professionally, a "business mogul".

Just post pictures of yourself in a private jet, wearing rolex wristwatch, drinking Moet, spraying money and claiming you have "several profitable investments" and our useless yoots would call you "business mogul".

........................................................Until EFCC or FBI come to carry you.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Wettoid123: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2020
tonididdy:

They are showing you they are living the good life regardless of your opinion.
You want it... Then walk their part

I can walk their part man everyman gat his own page ur page is not mine,am a fulfilled man already if you care to know,I would rather spread my ideas instead of impressing people!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by victorian(f): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Granted that they want to rock this "money"...

Why not do so in channels that are self-sustaining and deliver benefit to local people??

Publicity on his Instagram page give these platforms the needed visibility... And by default will "announce" his wealth more! A beneficial arrangement.

Create self - help platforms..
1. Small grants to business-minded youths
2. Cash prizes to youths with proven expertise / skills.. Recent top graduates from Unis/ Polys/ tertiary institutions
3. Creation of small polyclinics to provide good healthcare
4. Developing a private technical skill-development centre
5. Being a private sponsor behind orphanages

These are a few things he can get into..

He may well be involved in any of the above, my apologies..

My dear , sincerely speaking from the depth of my heart without holding grudge or resentments towards this country or citizenry , I have seen and come to realise with my different journeies in life , mixing with different people from all works of life except drug addicts and sex workers .

Ive come to realise a Nigerian can never think like a white man who loves his fellow man to succeed and be comfortable in life . A Nigerian most times think of me and family or me alone . we preferred to be the only in wealth and the only ones prospering .
If not this country would have been a better place to live in.

If politicians going and coming do not care about the citizens and people like u and me know they are ripping this country to the ground and all most of us do is to either hail them or grumble and go back to our homes ?

What do u expect people like emoney to do for its fellow man ?

He simply shakes his head at us . Keep doing what he does to make so much money , think about the risks he took in achieving his wealth and simply flaunt it .

Shebi Nigerians like turning the other eye away to anything bad as long as money is made ? No problem .

Let them keep suffering , they love to suffer and smile .

Its their choice .

I have noticed through my years on earth ,Nigerians don't value and love good people who want to help them to become someone .

They rather talk the person down or waste the person's resources or better still waste his or her life .

That's the honest truth . I will always speak out if asked . if u like hate me or love me ? I wil say it as it is .

And its a pity this is the Nigeria we have today .

So don't blame him . He wants to live long and enjoy the fruits of his labour in peace and harmony .

May God help us Nigerians to be good and sincere people, amen

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Smartrock: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Reach out
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Smartrock: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Smartrock:
Reach out

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
SaintBishop:

Why are you quoting everybody Listen, I hope you are not a Yahoo Yahoo boy? detest from such ways if not, you may not be lucky as E-money and co.

Who be guy ? Me or you? Learn to mind your own business and allow the law enforcement agents to do their job.. anybody remove whistle from your mouth ? Go blow whistle collect money on top if you get evidence say him be Yahoo guy..
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by tonididdy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wettoid123:

I can walk their part man everyman gat his own page ur page is not mine,am a fulfilled man already if you care to know,I would rather spread my ideas instead of impressing people!
Then do what you are doing.
This is their life.
You live yours.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Classickj(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
LandMann:
These guys haven't learnt from hushpupi case...
the different between E money and hush is that E money is into oil business and also have an office while the other guy doesn't have office and a legit business to cover up
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by marsman: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Evercurious post=92940939][/quote]
No be my sweat but Na your destiny him dey use
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Wettoid123: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
tonididdy:

Then do what you are doing.
This is their life.
You live yours.

.we are only commenting on issues nobody is telling them not to live their life dont get me wrong pls
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SaintBishop: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

Who be guy ? Me or you? Learn to mind your own business and allow the law enforcement agents to do their job.. anybody remove whistle from your mouth ? Go blow whistle collect money on top if you get evidence say him be Yahoo guy

That is what I intend to do, before you start quoting me up and down. undecided

You are a lady? shocked shocked from your comment you type like all those Yahoo Yahoo bois them . grin grin
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Glaswegian:
The way the term “billionaire” is being thrown around on Naija social media and blogs ehnnn

Just cars in his garage are worth more than 2billion naira.

Does that sound like a thousandnaire ?
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by NkemChukwudi: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Eddygre8:
Money talks

Money doesn’t talk this way, they are primitive bushmen!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by NkemChukwudi: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
mathong:
Oluwa where you dey

Oh God have mercy

Oluwa bless me with this money

Tell all these owu make them free me

Oluwa you must bless me this year oh

See my guys don make am, me I want to feel among oh

Baba the street is so dark, I no fit go alone oh

See as I dey pray to you oluwa bless me now I’m young oh

Baba God you know say money fit me

See fast and pray, I do

Hustling without season, I do

Baba nah wetin remain for me to do?

Shey nah you be oluwa overdo chai

Eraide give me this money

See my guy just buy benz for her mummy

I can’t withstand the tears of my mummy

Oluwa bless me make I bless mummy

#zyno

Prayers won’t do it!!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by NkemChukwudi: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Enjoy ur money, Eno easy

If to make wealth easy either clean or not, all of us for rich

Money wey no clean no be money at all. Peace of mind no dey - ask your brother Evans. Nonsense talk!!!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by NkemChukwudi: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Just cars in his garage are worth more than 2billion naira.

Does that sound like a thousandnaire ?

Name the cars in his garage worth 2Billion naira please........ angry
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by humberjade: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. let EFCC do their job.. you be efcc?

Well done o...u are doing well grin
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
marsman:

No be my sweat but Na your destiny him dey use

Then rest at least no be your own . Thays if him dey use am.okay?
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
SaintBishop:

That is what I intend to do, before you start quoting me up and down. undecided

You are a lady? shocked shocked from your comment you type like all those Yahoo Yahoo bois them . grin grin

Then go ahead with it. At least anybody hold you? "I go go I go go".. abeg go naaa .. haabaa
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SavageResponse(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
What were they celebrating?
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by JustcallmeFavou(f): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
All these people sef undecided
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SaintBishop: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

Then go ahead with it. At least anybody hold you? "I go go I go go".. abeg go naaa .. haabaa
Alright!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by writeprof(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
AdaNri1:
Who will help Nigeria? When will Nigeria be able to stand respected as a country amongst other countries? When will Nigeria have leaders who care about the country more than their pockets?

Where people’s sources of wealth is transparent.

Where other people do not respect someone just because they appear rich.
Where integrity is of higher value than wealth.

When!! oh when?

Sad rhetorical questions indeed! May be in the next world!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SamgoldBaba: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
hisgrace090:

He stops this internet show thing just after the arrest of hushpuppi only to resurface now.

That's my observation.
Ok
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Iconstar: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Money doesn’t talk this way, they are primitive bushmen!
Why so bitter?
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by ItsI(m): 1:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Queenlovely:
if t : kiss kiss-*he whole world was blind, how many people would you impress?~ Boonaa Mohammed

, will there be any need to wear beautiful clothes, expensive cars, fine haircut , expensive shoes.

why then is this guy showing off if not to impress you.

there are people richer than you, your savings is somebody tithe.

from the little psychology I read, criminals like to show off, to win your respect, they think spending cash will earn them that respect, that's why you find them in clubs. they surround themselves with cheap women and they are never satisfied. desire for respect is in the human dna

nobody spends legit money like this, not even Mukesh Ambani, India richest man

“The need to impress others causes half the world's woes.” —Vernon Howard.
You have a good head on your neck.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by marsman: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Evercurious:

Then rest at least no be your own . Thays if him dey use am.okay?
Wetin concern you with my quote. Go and worship E-money abeg
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by mathong: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Prayers won’t do it!!
what will do it?
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by NkemChukwudi: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
mathong:
what will do it?

Set your goals and objectives
Plot / create a strategic plan
Work very very hard leaving no stones unturned
Link to the people who can help you along the way
Fight every obstacle
Don’t lose focus - forget about women or sex ( don’t go into any distracting relationships or habits, drugs, drinking, wasting time)
Be committed to your goals

You can’t overcome the above with prayers I.e. Sit in a room close your eyes mumbling wishes to yourself and expect miracles? NO WAY!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees / Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.