Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State (86126 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Gat no piercing, gat no tattoo, I don't smoke. Jokes on you. Now swerve.
but you don’t have to pierce your pussy or have them tats to feel among the attitude day your body already grin grin grin
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by CheGuevara101(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
I understand how you feel. It is your prerogative to believe or not. It doesn't affect my cash flow in any manner. When month end my account go always hala grin as money dey enter.

Put your life to more productive use instead of wasting it online defending Emoney that doesn't even know if you exist or not.

Have a nice day.

Empty barrels like you makes the loudest bang. Go back to your hole and continue to soak your garri without sugar I just don't want to see you here next time with a different moniker asking for alms.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

Right at your doorstep waiting to pick you.. bad belle
this one you day fight an like this e blike say nah your sugar daddy grin grin angry
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
this one you day fight an like this e blike say nah your sugar daddy grin grin angry

Sorry ooh I no dey do suga daddy..
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by gbazgbos: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2020
faith551:

And what will your attention give them?? We have to understand that these people made their money themselves and have the absolute right to spend it however they want.
We all show off, its our nature as humans. We buy cloths thats will put a dent in our savings, put on our best attitude when we want to impress our spouse etc.
When u get that rich and don't flaunt then we can talk.
This is social media. He might not even know its here on NL
All u have said = 0 this beggarly orientation of yours Na him no let u get sense
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by emuosky: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2020
Money stop insults
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

Sorry ooh I no dey do suga daddy..
grin gringrin as u just day attack all of them ,some just day talk an out of joke lol
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by faith551(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2020
gbazgbos:

All u have said = 0 this beggarly orientation of yours Na him no let u get sense

I didnt expect anything different from you. And am too busy to trade words. Ciao
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SaintBishop: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

Right at your doorstep waiting to pick you.. bad belle

Why are you quoting everybody Listen, I hope you are not a Yahoo Yahoo boy? detest from such ways if not, you may not be lucky as E-money and co.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by faith551(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2020
SegFault:

Assumption without research.

You're a guy yea.
You've never had to fix up ur place or wear something good to impress someone??
You've never spent more than you wished/planned to just to make people notice you??

Chill bro. I don't know who told ppl they have the right to judge how others spend their cash
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Littletosay:
Well said. This is what we need most dare I say the only thing we need!

it would be most welcome. People believe it is not possible but I know it is.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:

When you have citizens who cares more about the greater good of their own society than they care about their own pockets.
Once you have that, you will have leaders who have the same attributes. Until then, just deal with a selfish me me society of greedy, lazy and wanna get rich quick at all cost populace.
I believe we can start this by adopting these values in schools. But the issue is when the leaders are not championing these values it will not be actualised. If you look at China it took their leaders to drive values that they hold today. So while I agree with you, we need leaders that will champion these causes.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Glaswegian: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2020
SoliBayNG:

I get you. But then, that does not apply, cos nowhere did they say "dollar billionaire". If the article was written for the Kenyan market by a Kenyan, what billions will they be talking about? Surely not dollars or naira?

Being a billionaire in currencies other than the dollar doesn't take away from the fact that you are a billionaire.

Plus you never mentioned dollars, mate. And yes, he's a billionaire. I know quite a few of them, so it's not like it's unattainable by regular folks. On the grand scheme of things, it's not really special, for the reason you just stated, so at least in his case, the term billionaire is not just being thrown around. If Kcee, probably.

Good point, mate.

Maybe because I have set my brain to the dollar standard in such matters.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2020
jrusky:

Stop being naive, pls use that tiny thing called brain in your skull.

Pls mention E-money business and where he hustled and the money came from? Do you even know the meaning of that word "E-money" bro you are a baby.

Listen good anyone that is envy of criminal the person is mad. Jealous Yahoo and ritual money pls does that make any sense?

Here we are again people like you want Mompha and Hushwhatever to rotten in jail but praising their fellow syndicate simply he is from your region. Pls cover your face in shame.

A real hustler who truly hussle to get his money are always reserved, don't chest beat and you hardly see them floating or flashing money around anyhow.

Stop glorifyong criminals. The North are so rich yet no noise, the SW are rich but no noise but only us always love making noise and upon all till date we have never produce any world class Billionaire, you see God? The bible say "I Jehovah Despise Prideful Heart". Go and drink water on that.

What I'm I even saying I think people like you say Anambra are fake Igbo from Igala land so sorry nothing like Igbo Amaka bullshit here..

Nonsense!!!

SHUT THAT STINKING DUSTBIN YOU CALL MOUTH THERE!!!

QUOTING THE BIBLE EVEN MAKES YOU SOUND MORE FOOLISH!!!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2020
jrusky:

Stop being naive, pls use that tiny thing called brain in your skull.

Pls mention E-money business and where he hustled and the money came from? Do you even know the meaning of that word "E-money" bro you are a baby.

Listen good anyone that is envy of criminal the person is mad. Jealous Yahoo and ritual money pls does that make any sense?

Here we are again people like you want Mompha and Hushwhatever to rotten in jail but praising their fellow syndicate simply he is from your region. Pls cover your face in shame.

A real hustler who truly hussle to get his money are always reserved, don't chest beat and you hardly see them floating or flashing money around anyhow.

Stop glorifyong criminals. The North are so rich yet no noise, the SW are rich but no noise but only us always love making noise and upon all till date we have never produce any world class Billionaire, you see God? The bible say "I Jehovah Despise Prideful Heart". Go and drink water on that.

What I'm I even saying I think people like you say Anambra are fake Igbo from Igala land so sorry nothing like Igbo Amaka bullshit here..

Nonsense!!!

"Please mention E-money business or where he hustled and the money come from"
With this---I will only say you're turning into a witchcraft, watch it man
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Lovelyn451(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Son of the soil...
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

ASHAAAAAAAAWOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HUSBAND SNATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

On the contrary, you're the envious one here
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

ASHAAAAAAAAWOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HUSBAND SNATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
samsono30:
It is only an empty drum that makes noise, I won't be surprise when he is caught for drugs or Yahoo. Any successful hardworking man who has workers salty to pay, government tax, fuel for generator, nepa bill and any man who have good plan for his wife and children including his extended family won't be spending money they way this one's spends their money. At my age I believe before them Nigerian has had rich men who are more richer than them but I have not seen them spend lavishly like this fools.

Drink a glass of water
You really need it bro
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
ethicallyright:

A business mogul should be in a smart skyscraper in the daytime thinking about the stock market and interest of his investors if he runs a public corporation or balance of payment if he runs a private firm.

At night, a Nigerian business mogul should be worried about the consistent degradation of the Naira when compared to the US dollars. If he should spray some worthless banknotes it should be done formally to a charity organization to force a tax cut.

Instagram whatever and the rest are the hallmark of overpaid entertainers who have a point to proof to their numerous concubines.

Make your own money and spend it the way you like
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2020
tiger28:
Igbos! Illiterates! Money no fit these ppl, I swear!

Poverty is a disease
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by terrezo2002(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2020
Time will tell.
They really thought they are happy. Chai!
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2020
kenzysmith:
What is d source of emoney wealth

Ask God, mumu
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2020
tiger28:
shatap see this hungry skinny Afonja with mouth odour and tribal marks
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Josephamos382: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2020
It is well
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Bakin3(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Good for them.

Call for your bio digester (Modern Sockaway).
Very quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Check my signature.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2020
tonididdy:

Nothing is an excuse bro.
I'm not on about their source if wealth, am talking about the need to show off.

Have you noticed black people are generally loud. It's that effect, it's inborne
Haba even white people show off.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by jubrilELsudan: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

OKO ASHAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WIFE SNATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2020
faith551:

You're a guy yea.
You've never had to fix up ur place or wear something good to impress someone??
You've never spent more than you wished/planned to just to make people notice you??

Chill bro. I don't know who told ppl they have the right to judge how others spend their cash
Yes I have, but now I don't do that anymore because it doesn't make any sense. People will always feel that they are better than you, what's the need of trying to impress them. I am not saying anything bad about their wealth, but this life they are living doesn't bring them the admiration they seek (except from their goons and Co) it brings mockery. Yes, you are not supposed to care about what anyone thinks about you, but this rubbish shows they do and unfortunately we think low of them.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2020
tiger28:
Just look at this slowpoke.

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by faith551(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2020
SegFault:

Yes I have, but now I don't do that anymore because it doesn't make any sense. People will always feel that they are better than you, what's the need of trying to impress them. I am not saying anything bad about their wealth, but this life they are living doesn't bring them the admiration they seek (except from their goons and Co) it brings mockery. Yes, you are not supposed to care about what anyone thinks about you, but this rubbish shows they do and unfortunately we think low of them.

Bro, do what makes you happy. Its that simple. If you've got money spend it however you want. If it makes him happy, good for him.
I dont still understand why i will have to concern myself with how someone spends his money. And the truth about life is everybody lives to impress. If not you wouldn't care
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2020
faith551:

Bro, do what makes you happy. Its that simple. If you've got money spend it however you want. If it makes him happy, good for him.
I dont still understand why i will have to concern myself with how someone spends his money. And the truth about life is everybody lives to impress. If not you wouldn't care
I know I don't. Think what you want but I don't, I rather love spreading my ideals not impressing people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.