Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State (86116 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2020
hisgrace090:

E money the monry bag is back!!

With 2 post today first E money sitting in his living room and this money rain pictures, did anyone noticed that this is his first appearance to the net of E money after the arrest of hushpuppi?

Stay their dey cry.. bad belle kill you there..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 3:53am On Aug 18, 2020
streetsoldier1:
Hush is gond, mompha has followed, Who is next!!?

You of course

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 3:55am On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=marsman post=92936472]
Dangote self, the richest man in Nigeria no spray money like this,
What i know Is that if you use your sweat, to work for your money, you go stingy small + reserved
[/quote

Naaa your sweat him dey use.. amebo elemu people]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
Where is EFCC when you need them? undecided

Right at your doorstep waiting to pick you.. bad belle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 3:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Globallog598:
Stupid people dangote has a source these fools do what for a living

Kill yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 3:59am On Aug 18, 2020
godlessmind:
they will never learn

Learn your own .. leave ithers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 4:00am On Aug 18, 2020
humberjade:

It is not a crime o...but when have u seen someone who got his money legitimately flaunting the way these guys flaunt their's..

Same way Hush and Obi go use noise expose themselves

Amebo.. die of envy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 4:01am On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:
You can't buy CLASS and TASTE.

This is a very good example of that saying.
Classless and tasteless bunch.

BAD BELLE...
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
E-MONEY ABI NA EKEBE MONEY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, YOU ARE NEXT.

WE AT INTERPOL WILL MAKE SURE THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST NEW YAM CELEBRATION AS A FREE MAN.

WHEN INVICTUS OBI WAS ARRESTED, I TOLD YOU GUYS HUSHPIPI AND MOMPHAT WILL BE NEXT BUT YOU GUYS WERE ABUSING ME LIKE ASHAWO THAT IS FIGHTING FOR PR!CK.

I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU VILLAGE ASHAWOS I WORK FOR THE INTERPOL AND HAVE INSIDE INFO.

BY THE TIME THE FBI IS DONE WITH HIM, HE WILL BEG THEM TO GIVE HIM THE DEATH PENALTY.

WAIL TILL YOU PASS OUT
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 4:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Bigfish121:
All I see here is childish behavior.dangote or otedola can not exhibit this kind of behaviour.

Every man his own.. free the guys abeg
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 4:06am On Aug 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wish d govt will ban people from spraying money and stepping on it. Respect the naira

Does the govt respect the naira?

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 4:07am On Aug 18, 2020
foleskay:
I only vibe to that igbo song and beat being sung, even tho I dnt understand igbo. E money no know say Nigerians no send am. If him like mk he dey impress till next decades, only his ibo brothers re impressed.

If you no send am why you comment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by miniming: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Perhaps the most straightforward ways famous people win the hearts [url=https://lilyx29889.makewebeasy.co/content/6044/%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%a5%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%87%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%9a%e0%b8%99%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%b7%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%96%e0%b8%b7%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%87%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%a7%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%b2-%e0%b9%84%e0%b8%94%e0%b9%89%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%87%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%a3%e0%b9%87%e0%b8%a7%e0%b8%88%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%87%e0%b8%ab%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%ad-]slotxo[/url] of their fans is by giving back and this is the thing that fruitful siblings, Kcee and Emoney have done by offering back to their locale in a major manner. Understand
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SoliBayNG: 4:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Glaswegian:
The way the term “billionaire” is being thrown around on Naija social media and blogs ehnnn

Well to be fair, becoming a billionaire is nothing fantástic when a billon is just $2m+. Soon enough, it will be $100k.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by guru90: 5:08am On Aug 18, 2020
streetsoldier1:
Hush is gone, mompha has followed, Who is next!!?

you a.k.a streetsoldier1 is next.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Tedpgrass: 5:08am On Aug 18, 2020
victorian:

When u are filthy rich in your 30s , its so hard to keep calm and enjoy it quietly .

Money na powerful spirit . It moves with great power cheesy

Na their time .

Granted that they want to rock this "money"...

Why not do so in channels that are self-sustaining and deliver benefit to local people??

Publicity on his Instagram page give these platforms the needed visibility... And by default will "announce" his wealth more! A beneficial arrangement.

Create self - help platforms..
1. Small grants to business-minded youths
2. Cash prizes to youths with proven expertise / skills.. Recent top graduates from Unis/ Polys/ tertiary institutions
3. Creation of small polyclinics to provide good healthcare
4. Developing a private technical skill-development centre
5. Being a private sponsor behind orphanages

These are a few things he can get into..

He may well be involved in any of the above, my apologies..

3 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by pahoehoe: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Yes, this man made his money legitimately. Meanwhile, check out the links on my signature to buy cheap plots of land at Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2020
The owner of facebook doesn't display cash this way

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by femi4: 5:31am On Aug 18, 2020
streetsoldier1:
Hush is gone, mompha has followed, Who is next!!?
E money. His source of income is shady
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by humberjade: 5:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

Amebo.. die of envy

Envy indeed. Whatever rocks your boat and theirs. I am absolutely okay with what I do and what I have.

If they got their monies legitimately, long may they enjoy, but if they got it thru others' sweat or blood, may nemesis catch up with them soon.

And again, Amebo is when you do things in private and someone comes to poke nose into it, but it however becomes a public concern when you start posting it online.

I am sorry if I have ruffled a feather, Chairman, Worshipper of rich celebs fans club...no vex, u hear.

5 Likes

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Eddygre8(m): 6:08am On Aug 18, 2020
If money talks press recording
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Seunpaul01(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2020
All these small rich boys. Showing off the old fashioned style as usual. Always wearing Yoruba attire.
If AY excuse for showing off is because of being in showbiz or entertainment business. What's did he have to say for showing off.

E Money = Electronic Money.

No wahala. Him yanch too go open one day
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Evercurious(f): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2020
humberjade:

Envy indeed. Whatever rocks your boat and theirs. I am absolutely okay with what I do and what I have.

If they got their monies legitimately, long may they enjoy, but if they got it thru others' sweat or blood, may nemesis catch up with them soon.

And again, Amebo is when you do things in private and someone comes to poke nose into it, but it however becomes a public concern when you start posting it online.

I am sorry if I have ruffled a feather, Chairman, Worshipper of rich celebs fans club...no vex, u hear.

Lol...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. let EFCC do their job.. you be efcc?
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by bewla(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Na Nokia 3310 dem dey use?
Alariwo
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by obettanony: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2020
FAMILYWEALTH INVESTMENT. SIGN UP @ www.familywealthpay.com

You will be attended to shortly
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by jubrilELsudan: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Evercurious:

WAIL TILL YOU PASS OUT

ASHAAAAAAAAWOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUSBAND SNATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Amumaigwe: 6:39am On Aug 18, 2020
AdaNri1:
Who will help Nigeria? When will Nigeria be able to stand respected as a country amongst other countries? When will Nigeria have leaders who care about the country more than their pockets?

Where people’s sources of wealth is transparent.

Where other people do not respect someone just because they appear rich.
Where integrity is of higher value than wealth.

When!! oh when?

Ask a certain BAT with bat eyes.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SocialJustice: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Hungry man! it was because of you indomie noodles rolled out the indomie "hungry man" size.

Let me see you next time you come on NAIRALAND and be begging for alms saying "help, I never chop since morning".
Sychophancy will get you nowhere in life. Do not worry, Emoney liaison on Nairaland will soon dash you N5k make you take see front. Useless pikin.
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by Revolva(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by samsono30: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2020
It is only an empty drum that makes noise, I won't be surprise when he is caught for drugs or Yahoo. Any successful hardworking man who has workers salty to pay, government tax, fuel for generator, nepa bill and any man who have good plan for his wife and children including his extended family won't be spending money they way this one's spends their money. At my age I believe before them Nigerian has had rich men who are more richer than them but I have not seen them spend lavishly like this fools.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State by SamgoldBaba: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
E money back to the net!

With 2 post today first, E money sitting in his living room, and this money rain pictures, did anyone noticed that this is the first appearance on the net of E money after the arrest of hushpuppi?

What's the point bro?
Or just a coincidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.