Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

You're A Bloody Cheat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Bloody Cheat! (464 Views)

Help!!! My Father Is A Bloody SIMP / WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller / Phone Repair Guy Offended Me, But I Turned It To A Bloody Business. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're A Bloody Cheat! by bbstarr(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Does this statement ring a bell? Did you remember an incident by merely reading the topic? Have you been told this statement before? Have you told someone this statement before? I’m sure some of us have a lot of stories to tell.

Contrary to the popular belief that cheating is only when you have sex with someone else aside your partner. This isn’t true, the moment you’re getting sneaky with chats, you’re already cheating. There’s nothing like accidental sex, something must have been happening before, maybe sex chats, lewd inner thoughts or flirting.

Nothing hurts more than discovering that the person who claim to love you is actually cheating on you. The worst is when this person is proud to be a cheat. If you’re no longer feeling a legal union or a relationship, why not separate instead of cheating on the acclaimed “sweetheart”.

Cheats don’t retire, they’ll continue to cheat even after getting married with kids. Do not ignore the warning signs in a relationship, it might become blown beyond expectations during marriage. I’ve seen a case of a guy who cheated on his lady and he was proud of it to the extent of picking up his phone to tell his lady he cheated on her and he has no apology. I’ve seen girls who openly cheat on their man and see nothing wrong with it.

What’s your opinion about cheating? Is it right? Is it a normal thing? Have you been cheated on? Have you cheated on someone? Share your experiences or opinions in the comment box. Thank you

www.naijacryptogirl.com

1 Like

Re: You're A Bloody Cheat! by johnkey: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Once I catch you cheating you're relegated to a sextoy until you get tired of my dìck

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jerry Amilo Thanked 2 Young Men Who Returned His Missing Phones And Refusi / I Want To Rape Her: Man Strips Naked To Get His Wire From PHCN Lady (VIDEO) / These Names Will Make You Have Very Big PENIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.