Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (19452 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hairy pussy and Shaved pussy which one do you find more attractive??

As 4 me,I prefer the hairy ones,it looks more real,Romantic,Energetic than shaved ones,In other way,,While bored you can play with it by Pulling the Hairs with your teeth Or hand,Tho teeth is mind Blowing

8 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Omo nawa o

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Omo nawa o

Kikikiki,,wtyn apon??

5 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
shey Na attractive u won chop ni...abi na make u enter paradise....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by DivinelyBlessed: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Shaved pussy. Anytime. Anyday

18 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
habsydiamond:
shey Na attractive u won chop ni...abi na make u enter paradise....

SMH,,,All of the above#winks
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Shaved pussy. Anytime. Anyday

That tin wey de do like say en get teeth/thorns come rough

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

SMH,,,All of the above#winks
women of nowadays don dey carry underground go barber house to barb different styles for their kitten..some go barb low cut while some go barb obama...if they barb style e dey make sense pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
habsydiamond:
women of nowadays don dey carry underground go barber house to barb different styles for their kitten..some go barb low cut while some go barb obama...if they barb style e dey make sense pass

I de tell you,,me self go volunteer to be a free baber#kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

I de tell you,,me self go volunteer to be a free baber#kikikiki
lolzzz.....with that konji go nearly finish u oo......

3 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzz.....with that konji go nearly finish u oo......

And with that,,I can view many pussy& mayb probably hv much as I need#big grin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by purem(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wetin kari me dis thread

Dis ppl 1 2 spoil me angry

2 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by purem(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wetin kari me enter dis thread

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

And with that,,I can view many pussy& mayb probably hv much as I need#big grin
lolzz....some go even allow u to enter underground as payment for Ur barbing work
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by ebonflexy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Shaved pussy is better for fucking and licking.

I can't let her mount my face and grind in my mouth if she isn't shaved or it will hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
purem:
Wetin kari me dis thread

U think say u go see pussy photo make u go jerk off#hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by princechurchill(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Deadlock putti any day
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzz....some go even allow u to enter underground as payment for Ur barbing work

I de tell u bro,,make we open de business nah,,,4gt ohhh,,en fit sale 4 US ohh

But nah me go de barb,,ur work nah to de clean shop#LOL
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
ebonflexy:
Shaved pussy is better for fucking and licking.

I can't let her mount my face and grind in my mouth if she isn't shaved or it will hurt.

Hmmm,,,what's gona hurt u??de bush??Lol

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
princechurchill:
Deadlock putti any day

Dreadlockhaaaa,,,Your case no de 4 dictionary oh

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

I de tell u bro,,make we open de business nah,,,4gt ohhh,,en fit sale 4 US ohh

But nah me go de barb,,ur work nah to de clean shop#LOL
lolzzzxx.......u think say Na only u sabi barb underground abi....I fit no sabi barb styles oo but I go barb fadan....we go dey barb together ni ooo but different customer..

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzzxx.......u think say Na only u sabi barb underground abi....I fit no sabi barb styles oo but I go barb fadan....we go dey barb together ni ooo but different customer..

Ok ohhh,,But u go de respect me as oga de follow my order

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Shaved of course! Why should a lady be going around with forest?

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Some r still going around with it!

Who is seeing Dem?

6 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
If I Pull Your Pant And See Bushy pussy, i Loose Attraction Immediately...

4 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
DeadRat:
If I Pull Your Pant And See Bushy pussy, i Loose Attraction Immediately...

Ahh,,,deadrat are you??

Should I blv in what u just said?hmmm..u Wey lik pussy lik food

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Good point,this mean's u are clean

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Marshalxv(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Not really forest,just a little hair u know ,just a little thing to play with

7 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Marshalxv(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
pussy on low cut with curly neat hairs is my thing. When you're tired of hitting ,u can keep ur hands busy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by valentinoeggz: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: DJ Spinall - December Party mix

DOWNLOAD>>> https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a5833344
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Marshalxv:

Not really forest,just a little hair u know ,just a little thing to play with

Thank you bro,, playing with those hairs is Fun but d dont know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Men Think In A Relationship / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.