Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) (1135 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by RealWoman4: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2020
A video shared online shows the moment a Nigerian man lied down on the ground to propose to his girlfriend but she rejected it and said “am Not Ready”

In the Video monitored by Gistsbaze, the man can be seen begging the Lady to accept his proposal as onlookers, and friends compel her to accept the Ring.

The young Lady walked away and they followed her to the next spot and keep begging her.

She said “i don’t love you, i don’t want to marry you, please leave me alone, am not ready for marriage”

Despite the Young Lady’s explanation, the young man can be seen crying and begging her to accept the ring while the crowd also beg.

In a short while, the lady walked away again and they keep following her until a woman came out and joined, explaining to the lady how much the young man loves her but she said the did not tell her he was going to marry her but the crowd told her “it’s a sign of true love”

when the pressure became too much, the Lady finally accepted the ring and they hugged each other, the crowd was happy and clapped for them.

See The video below ;
https://gistsbaze.com/drama-as-crowd-forces-lady-to-accept-her-boyfriends-marriage-proposal-video/

1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Oluromantic: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Wahala!

This public proposal isn't making sense anymore. Wetin concern them for her matter? Na dem wan live inside the marriage? Dem just wan overwhelm her with d feeling of being wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Artiiclebeast: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Idiots...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2020
The young Lady walked away and they followed her to the next spot and keep begging her.

She said “i don’t love you, i don’t want to marry you, please leave me alone, am not ready for marriage”

Orisisi something!

Will they be the one to live with her after marriage?

Oshisko

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Idiots...
That is what they truly are...... cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2020

Despite the Young Lady’s explanation, the young man can be seen crying and begging her to accept the ring while the crowd also beg.

If she is forced to accept, will they force her to love the man?

It is one thing to force a woman to say yes, it is another thing to be sincere with the word “yes”.

A man dating a woman that doesn’t love him is worse than flogging a dead horse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by desertboom(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2020
What nonsense. A very weak guy with low self esteem
Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by internationalman(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Men begging women to marry them when the reverse should be the case..

Online alpha males everywhere, but Omega males they all are in real life.

Don't be surprised the guy is one of them guys here on Nairaland projecting Alpha male on themselves on every thread.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by deltateam: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2020
internationalman:

Don't be surprised the guy is one of them guys here on Nairaland projecting Alpha male on themselves on every thread.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Sluvist(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2020
I can see more tears from his eyes after the marriage, girls are worst than venomous snake if the love given to them is too much. They uses is as a weapon to destroy a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Turningmoon(f): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2020
So she accepted the ring even when she wasn't convinced just because of pressure?
Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by blingxx(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2020
simps angry .. awon omo ale

1 Like

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by blingxx(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Oluromantic:
Wahala!

This public proposal isn't making sense anymore. Wetin concern them for her matter? Na dem wan live inside the marriage? Dem just wan overwhelm her with d feeling of being wicked.

after reading ,I don't pity the guy anymore ...premium tears awaits him grin ,suicide loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by bewla(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Then at the end them go force the live together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Camelot65: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2020
The mumu man still went on to propose publicly even after seeing all the downsides of it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Where's the video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by paulolee(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
shameless mofo...stupid idiot disgracing male figures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by fati2001(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
internationalman:

Online alpha males everywhere, but Omega males they all are in real life.

1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Jeux: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Baby please . grin grin grin
Chai, I just pity for the poor boy the kind heavy insults nairaland "alpha men dem" go harmer he head with .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by Jeux: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Simp callers association of nairaland "SCAN", your attention is needed here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by talktrue1234: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2020
I think there is more to this proposal, I stop trusting that gender long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Crowd Forces Lady To Accept Her Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (video) by SavageResponse(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oluromantic:
Wahala!

I wonder o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SMAN Association Of Nigeria. / Nigerian Man Fights His Girlfriend For Saving His Number As big Head / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.