Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker (24047 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by abokikhalifa: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2020
play5050:
If To Say U Lagos, I For Carry U Enter Oyingbo Rail Way, I Swear U Go Run Come Back Home

My Amaka Go Bang U Till Ur Dick Pill.

If We Enter Orile Na Die U Dey, I Go Carry U Enter Sunderland.

We Fit Enter One Corner For Ketu Side Or 18+ For Ifako With Just 1500 Your Konji Is Gone.

No Olosho Way No No Me For Bariga Down To Costain. Even Ojota We The Go Bang There.

I Be King For Kampala In Bariga, I Wish U All The Best.

Bros give me your contact make we relate. I dey Lagos
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Freelane33(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Start agency work ..Mad ooooo grin grin
play5050:
If To Say U Lagos, I For Carry U Enter Oyingbo Rail Way, I Swear U Go Run Come Back Home

We Fit Enter One Corner For Ketu Side Or 18+ For Ifako With Just 1500 Your Konji Is Gone.

No Olosho Way No No Me For Bariga Down To Costain. Even Ojota We The Go Bang There.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Cryptofxt10: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Kenmatt:

If really you the teacher is making the money the way you claimed he will, you wouldn't have been here asking him to give you the 20k so that you can teach him.

It is called help and advice... If Dangote was really the richest man in Africa, he wouldn't still be selling indomie.
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by deolurexy1(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

It is not hustling, it is called help...i just gave out a piece of advice to the OP

Shalaye
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Cryptofxt10: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
deolurexy1:

Shalaye

You needed it to help your pessimistic nature... Nigerians are indeed difficult to manage, yet they keep blaming their president
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by deolurexy1(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

You needed it to help your pessimistic nature... Nigerians are indeed difficult to manage, yet they keep blaming their president

Transfer 5k to me now and I'll start whatever training your selling, legit!
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by wealthyhenry(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
play5050:

If Not Lagos State Government Way Spoil Obalende Better Olosho Dey Obalende Na, Make I Check If I Fit Still Reach Tope, If Her Number Way I Get Still The Go I Will Let U Know, Its Has Been Long I See That Babe.

If U Fit Buy Tramadol Of 200 For Her, She Will Bang U For 1k

Drop me your digit bro, make I halla you
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by stanliwise(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am a student in Delta.
Konji don finish me patapata.
The sex worker on coderunz is charging me 20k for a night stand and is much.
Please recommend me any place to get affordable one in Delta
There are no clean slut. There are only the ones that has package.

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by wealthyhenry(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
play5050:

If Not Lagos State Government Way Spoil Obalende Better Olosho Dey Obalende Na, Make I Check If I Fit Still Reach Tope, If Her Number Way I Get Still The Go I Will Let U Know, Its Has Been Long I See That Babe.

G halls me abeg. 0.8.0.9.0.3.2.2.0.4.4
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Tygrathris(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
I do not know how you think but I a pretty sure that you know that there is no clean sex worker. These people sleep with anyone and they are not hiding it. If they do hide it then there is something wrong with them. If you want clean the you should just begin dating and have free sex with a clean person.
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by gunpoint(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

That amount is enough for me to train you in forex trading, and get you live trading on demo in less than 14 days... Acquire this knowledge bro, you will never regret because you will make money till you depart this planet
You want him to pay you that 20k to train him on how to trade? Or is the training free with 20k seed money to go into his live trade Acct?
I am confused

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Fragility6: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:

You nor well oh

OP come to refinery road in Warri, ask anybody you see around the direction to SAMOSA

You wud leave there a cripple lipsrsealed
Give me line guy. where samosa dey 4 refinery rd?
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by ValentineLALA(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Bro I’m interested how do we go about it please?
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Lilti: 12:21pm On May 27, 2022
Guy afa my get ur control or drop better description to d places biko
play5050:

Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by blackparadise: 2:42pm On May 27, 2022
play5050:

guy wich side for ketu?..

I dey demurin, mascara, but those girls yoo dirty,.where i fit jazz in for mile 12...
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by iamrichiefola(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2022
play5050:

How I fit locate Amaka. You fit give me her digit
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 28, 2022
for my side to Bleep na 1500
Sirfemisky:
I am a student in Delta.
Konji don finish me patapata.
The sex worker on coderunz is charging me 20k for a night stand and is much.
Please recommend me any place to get affordable one in Delta
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Jmichael1(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2022
Sirfemisky:
. Baba tell me the right word to use to get her laid
u never knack b4?
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Fritzert: 10:08am On May 29, 2022
Me self need ooo abeg for today but na girl’s with big ass only not fat ass ooo I love big ass a lot if you know anyone kindly link me up with her or you know the app or Website I can see one

Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Dasilva12: 3:55pm On May 29, 2022
play5050:

bro, you sabi any brothel around lagos/abeokuta toll gate?
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Dasilva12: 3:58pm On May 29, 2022
wealthyhenry:

Bro. Hook me up with Amaka or any one weh dey good for bedmatics but also beautiful. I dey Obalende.. Thanks bro
BRO, ANY BROTHEL AROUND SANDGROUSE OR SURA?
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by mediclife1987(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
play5050:

Your baby Tope still dey so?
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by mediclife1987(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
JamOSneh:
guy u b boss oo for u to no dat oyingbo dat oyingbo na Die lolz base on experience, Tina dey Bleep d hell out of me with shinkini moni, pretty girl's wey carry front nd bak, full deir base on ur spec lol

Hmmm, that Oyingbo railway wey dey fear me like mad.

Na agbero full that place meen...
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by JamOSneh: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Matured people dey deir too ND dose agbero no dey do anyhow Dem dey compose
mediclife1987:

Hmmm, that Oyingbo railway wey dey fear me like mad.

Na agbero full that place meen...
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by obinnazy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cryptofxt10:

That amount is enough for me to train you in forex trading, and get you live trading on demo in less than 14 days... Acquire this knowledge bro, you will never regret because you will make money till you depart this planet

I'm interested boss, can you teach me for 15k??
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Tinububalls: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sirfemisky:
Baba tell me the right word to use to get her laid
Bring slate and chalk also put on your nursery school uniform so that you grab what he will teach you.
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by mediclife1987(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
JamOSneh:
Matured people dey deir too ND dose agbero no dey do anyhow Dem dey compose

All the best.
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by Sniper101(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Op, #20,000 ? Oga U Dey Lie.

no reason am say that bros dey lie o

Babe for Inmessage dun tell me 60k before
When I con ask her to come over for 20k
Her reply was...
"Bros, if you no get money, rest".

I no even reply her again after the little shade.
Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by donaytexx1(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2023
You still dey Lagos laidis??

play5050:

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker by KingDash09(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2023
InMessage best olosho app after badoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.