Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

“video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; (1138 Views)

South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her / How To Finger A Lady / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; by Onomegabriel22: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica was caught on camera recently telling her love interest, Kiddwaya how she felt after making out with him and allowing him “finger” her.

Erica and Kiddwaya, DGNaijaGist.com
According to Erica, it felt like he rubbed pepper in his hands, that’s why she had to open her mouth during the encounter.

READ ALSO: “Video” I Love When My Ass Is Being SQUEEZED, Instagram Slay Mama Says.
This is coming days after she told him she

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://dgnaijagist.com/video-i-felt-their-was-papper-in-your-hand-when-i-allow-you-to-finger-me-erica-tell-kiddwaya/

Re: “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; by unclemaths(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Paper?

Pepper?

1 Like

Re: “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; by AlexandertheGr8(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
No one cares about this shit
Re: “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; by HawkToBar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
undecided undecided Papper?
Re-edit before you publish. Blogger Blogger
Re: “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; by mainkendo: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Boyfriend Who Does'nt Buy You PANT And BRA As No Right To Remove Them... / Let Us Talk! Dear Sister, Is That Man Mature Enough To Be Your Husband? / Ln Afghanistan: These Taliban Hatred For Woman,dont They Have Sexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.