Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,121 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! (1018 Views)

Masturbators Should Check This Image / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators - / MASTURBATORS ANONYMOUS And Other Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Preciousgirl(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Good morning house
Hope you are good

Do you masturbate?
When you masturbate, do you picture someone?
Do you consequently develop affection for the fellow you have picturing?

What advise will you genuinely give someone who is being tempted to masturbate?

Thank you
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Following
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Preciousgirl(f): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Following

Answer tge questions
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Finnese001: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Answer tge questions

Let's masturbate together wink
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2020
The advise I have; is to flee.
Please flee masturbation.
Its advantages are short lived. Please flee!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Preciousgirl(f): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
The advise I have; is to flee.
Please flee masturbation.
Its advantages are short lived. Please flee!!

Have u been there?
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Good morning house
Hope you are good

Do you masturbate?
When you masturbate, do you picture someone?
Do you consequently develop affection for the fellow you have picturing?

What advise will you genuinely give someone who is being tempted to masturbate?

Thank you

The fvck!!

Masturbation is healthy!!

You don't have to picture someone when there are zillions of sexy pictures to arouse you. But then picturing someone ain't bad to tbh.

Nah i do not think one develops feelings just like that. You could probably have feelings for the fellow before the act right.

Do what you think is right, weigh the pros and the cons, addiction could be a bitch though!!
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by TrollKiller(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
The OP just wanna create an argument about wankking today.
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Answer tge questions
I'm waiting for the masturbators cool

Modified: Oh, they're already here
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Bukasint: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
I use vibrator does it mean I masturbate?
Re: Masturbation 101-strictly For Masturbators !!! by Preciousgirl(f): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
TrollKiller:
The OP just wanna create an argument about wankking today.

embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o / VIDEO: Shocking Story Of Married Woman Who Slept With Father And Son Together / Reason Why Lori Iro Is Treading Few Days To Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.