Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Difference Between Love And Like. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Love And Like. (916 Views)

The Difference Between Love Making And Fucking / Difference Between Love And Infatuation. / Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Love And Like. by Truthteller2020: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
i read one thread on this section where the op claimed to have dated some guys she never loved.according to her she only like the guys.And she is a mother of one..So my people what's the difference between like and love? I want to be sure if it's like I like my girl,maye I have been decieving myself that I love her
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Bluezy13(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
You should have asked the OP of the thread you read.

Also, ask your girl
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Thesole(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mr don't mind the OP, she like attention she just want you to open a thread for her and u did it grin

So You believe say she never open her mouth tell all those her guys say she love them before?

Love and like get their moment jare, you get? grin

Just like the other room moments; you go dy hear you chick dy "oooh ahhh yesssss i fvkin luv you and ur D"....even your D join sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Truthteller2020: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thesole:
Mr don't mind the OP, she like attention she just want you to open a thread for her and u did it grin

So You believe say she never open her mouth tell all those her guys say she love them before?

Love and like get their moment jare, you get? grin

Just like the other room moments; you go dy hear you chick dy "oooh ahhh yesssss i fvkin luv you and ur D"....even your D join sef cheesy
lol.she even claim the man has six packs and yet she does not love him.Why did she mentioned six packs if it's not attractive to you?that girl is confused
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Ayhisha(f): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Op, Don't Mind Her. Ladies Are Unpredictable & Very Pretensive. Their "Yes" Could Be "No" & Their "No" Could Be "Yes".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by BaddieFreak(f): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Love is an unconditional emotion, while like is a more watered-down version of love. ... Loving someone means that he or she means everything to you, while liking someone means that you are simply happy being with that person. Check Google for the difference pls. You all should stop jumping into conclusion undecided
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Tony142: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
like = Attraction - sexual feelings

Love = attraction + sexual feelings

God's Love = attraction - sexual feelings

when u are attracted to someone in nonsexual way it is know as "like"

but if u are attracted to them in a sexual way it is know as love

wait o, what I am even writing self? Lol,pls I think Google or dictionary should answer your question better

maywwhile do not mind that girl thats said she did not love her guy but yet still have him a son,

why can u say u did not love someone and you are still spreading your legs wide for him to Bleep? #nonsense

it is only prostitute that Bleep guys they did not love because of money

she is just deceiving her self joor

that remind me, what most people called love is just lust, true love do not exist but lust exist

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Me self tire for dat OP

Her matter tie wrapper é carry bag with one brown canvas grin

Bro the truth is you don't love yaa girlfriend at all, love scarce aswear,

But eleribuu people always think say them don find love grin , aswear bro you don't like her nah her package dey attract you grin

moreover the nigga above me should not give up real love still dey grin

and you xan like somebody and still be sexually attracted to him or her , love is not about sex ,wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Truthteller2020: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Me self tire for dat OP

Her matter tie wrapper é carry bag with one brown canvas grin

Bro the truth is you don't love yaa girlfriend at all, love scarce aswear,

But eleribuu people always think say them don find love grin , aswear bro you don't like her nah her package dey attract you grin

moreover the nigga above me should not give up real love still dey grin

and you xan like somebody and still be sexually attracted to him or her , love is not about sex ,wink cheesy
Lol
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Truthteller2020: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tony142:
like = Attraction - sexual feelings

Love = attraction + sexual feelings

God's Love = attraction - sexual feelings

when u are attracted to someone in nonsexual way it is know as "like"

but if u are attracted to them in a sexual way it is know as love

wait o, what I am even writing self? Lol,pls I think Google or dictionary should answer your question better

maywwhile do not mind that girl thats said she did not love her guy but yet still have him a son,

why can u say u did not love someone and you are still spreading your legs wide for him to Bleep? #nonsense

it is only prostitute that Bleep guys they did not love because of money

she is just deceiving her self joor

that remind me, what most people called love is just lust, true love do not exist but lust exist

Lol.She is really confused
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Truthteller2020: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ayhisha:
grin
Why you dey laugh.lol
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by iheanacho98013: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Op, Don't Mind Her. Ladies Are Unpredictable & Very Pretensive. Their "Yes" Could Be "No" & Their "No" Could Be "Yes".
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by GeneralPula: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Love.. It has O & V

Like.. It has i & k

That’s the difference..
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Like is lesser
Love is infinite
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by tobechi74: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Love has V

Like has K
Re: Difference Between Love And Like. by frozen70(f): 4:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Truthteller2020:
i read one thread on this section where the op claimed to have dated some guys she never loved.according to her she only like the guys.And she is a mother of one..So my people what's the difference between like and love? I want to be sure if it's like I like my girl,maye I have been decieving myself that I love her

Love touches the heart and have feelings
While like stops at the corridor of the heart and can't get to the heart because the heart only accomodates love

(1) (Reply)

New Hookup Site That Lets You Choose Who You Want To Fvck / Please Advise Please,i Am About Relocating / What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.