Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl (4247 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by ovieigho(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Don’t ask me where Tinubu was in this picture

I think he stepped on a bigger toes grin grin
This is the second time his Emissary is visiting KALU

I remembered what kalu said when he was going into incarceration, he said “2023 here we come “
It shows he knows the powers that sent him on that errant into the dark room but he was able to withstood the whirlwind

If you think UZOR kalu is a newbies bro check out his profile

As at 1999 he gave PDP 100million naira for obj’s election
By then Tinubu was just coming out of self imposed exile to snap the party ticket of AD on a platter

No reason am o
Orji kalu senior Tinubu for the game o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Vixlot: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Tinubu admired by both haters and hailers at the same time. May his name never depart from your mind,heart and soul

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2020
You don start again undecided

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by ovieigho(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2020
WiLdFLame:
You don start again undecided

Lol....

You know me before ?

I just can’t imagine Tinubu ruling us in Nigeria

Someone that recruits and celebrate street urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Climax07(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2020
We should be careful of information we are passing around, when did you see him, in as much as you hate Tinubu, you should not use that to spread false news

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2020
ovieigho:

Lol....

You know me before ?

Shut up!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Access03(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2020
I used to link their tomfoolery & buffoonery to intellectual poverty before but now; I am considering a modicum of insanity.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by ovieigho(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Shut up!!
Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by DEROX: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2020
grin someone who was dumped in prison by mamman daura and abba kyari grin abeg

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Please this boy is from south south.
You can't make trouble for a man and watch him fight another, from one corner.
Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by IamWonderful: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Even gala and coca cola sellers in traffic will tell you buy gala and coca cola and become Tinubu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by BabaRamota1980: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2020
See how Gbajabiamila stand, compare with Kalu body language. Picture no dey lie.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by QuotaSystem: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why is Kalu smiling sheepishly & looking like a boy-boy in that pic?

Seems so humbled and overwhelmed by the Speaker's presence.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by techmo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
cool

Why is it so hard for you all to know that Tinubu and Kalu are not enemies?

At the funeral service of Senator Osinowo Orji Kalu spoke of his family's closeness with the Tinubus even outside politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by AlabiJ: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
See how Gbajabiamila stand, compare with Kalu body language. Picture no dey lie.

As in. Their postures speak volume. Gbaja is standing gidigba like a boss with authority, while OUK is looking like a groupie who can't contain his excitement at standing next to a celebrity or something. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Iamgrey5(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
This igbo lying shamelessly that his mom is Yoruba from Lagos and his dad a Deltan

A boy that grew up in such household can never be unstable as op.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by lathrowinger: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
ovieigho:

Lol....

You know me before ?

Then be digging your burial ground. Either u like it or not. He is your next president shocked grin
Terrorist like u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Minjim: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Climax07:
We should be careful of information we are passing around, when did you see him, in as much as you hate Tinubu, you should not use that to spread false news

That is actually the definition of hate speech laced with propaganda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Minjim: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

Then be digging your burial ground. Either u like it or not. He is your next president shocked grin
Terrorist like u

Seriously, Tinubu should not be our President. Let's begin to think straight.

I don't have another country. Buhari should be the climax of this comedy of absurdity

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by PVision2020(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
ovieigho:

Lol....
You know me before ?
You mean Tinubu recruited this agbero too?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by leokid866: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vixlot:
Tinubu admired by both haters and hailers at the same time. May his name never depart from your mind,heart and soul
Asè.....Amin.....Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by iluvdonjazzy: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
ovieigho:
Don’t ask me where Tinubu was in this picture

I think he stepped on a bigger toes grin grin
This is the second time his Emissary is visiting KALU

I remembered what kalu said when he was going into incarceration, he said “2023 here we come “
It shows he knows the powers that sent him on that errant into the dark room but he was able to withstood the whirlwind

If you think UZOR kalu is a newbies bro check out his profile

As at 1999 he gave PDP 100million naira for obj’s election
By then Tinubu was just coming out of self imposed exile to snap the party ticket of AD on a platter

No reason am o
Orji kalu senior Tinubu for the game o
I heard is 500 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by abobote: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abeg spare me this trash, you are comparing Kalu that his chief of staff push him out of PDP with Tinubu tha control the whole southwest politics

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by abobote: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Minjim:

Seriously, Tinubu should not be our President. Let's begin to think straight.

I don't have another country. Buhari should be the climax of this comedy of absurdity
But he is far better than that kalu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Picture looks like class teacher and school boy taking pictures together.

Decipher who the school boy is from their posture.
Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by ovieigho(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
lathrowinger:

Terrorist like u
you die first bro
Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Minjim: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
abobote:
But he is far better than that kalu

Sure!

Tinubu is far better than 90% of our politicians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Benmob: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2020
See hw u guys are fighting urself for diz two corrupt master that are in d same party.
Yoruba and Igbo continue fighting for all diz leaders that are for their own selfish interest. That way I like d north dey don't talk to much or come online fighting each other!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Prostrating And Begging UZOR KALU Seriousl by Vixlot: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2020
PVision2020:

You mean Tinubu recruited this agbero too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour / President Tinubu Promises To Address Farmer/Herders Conflict / Breaking News: Adams Oshomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.