Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Are Wet Dreams Evil? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Wet Dreams Evil? (677 Views)

Man Cries Out After Bouts Of Wet Dreams After A One-night Stand With A Woman / When Can Someone Stop Experiencing Wet Dreams / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Wet Dreams Evil? by TrollKiller(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2020
I had a wet dream yesterday and I had the biggest load I have ever seen when I checked the aftermath in my pants
Like 1/2 of my groin area was covered with it, I was ashamed of myself. Why will I be this perverted?
I haven't released cum since May 9 or 10, and I think I shouldn't release in my dreams na.

I am ashamed and disgusted at myself
Lack of self control caused this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
TrollKiller:
I had a wet dream yesterday and I had the biggest load I have ever seen when I checked the aftermath in my pants
Like 1/2 of my groin area was covered with it, I was ashamed of myself. Why will I be this perverted?
I haven't released cum since May 9 or 10, and I think I shouldn't release in my dreams na.

I am ashamed and disgusted at myself
Lack of self control caused this

Lol is natural. Even in dreams ppl can be aroused. Isn't something U can really control I mean Ur asleep so how's it bad. Just go wash ur boxers�

1 Like

Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by stormborn28(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol is natural. Even in dreams ppl can be aroused. Isn't something U can really control I mean Ur asleep so how's it bad. Just go wash ur boxers�
does that happen to the female folks too
Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2020
stormborn28:
does that happen to the female folks too

I haven't personally but I think it could it's just more common in guys. Especially teenagers tho I do know guys older than teens can too.
Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by stormborn28(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

I haven't personally but I think it could it's just more common in guys. Especially teenagers tho I do know guys older than teens can too.
okay. Thanks
Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by austine4real(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Even adults too if he doesn't empty his tank regularly

It's the only way of discharging when one's tank is full

1 Like

Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by paulolee(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2020
its natural way of the body discharging the old semen to create space for the new ones it generates especially when its long you have been sexually active..
its needed and still dnt know why dt aspect of sex education isnt included in school curriculum because it seems all teenagers are strange to that process...
remember bk den i was experiencing same bt d diff was dt i was aving sex with a neighbor in my dream mayb bcox i do lust over her big boobs and was soo happy the day i finally had sex with her bcoz it was asif av finally lived my endless"wet" dreams and it was dope though...
mr o.p its a natural case bt it wont happen if u do engage in sex or do masturbate bt am not telling u engage in any...
Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by paulolee(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2020
austine4real:

Even adults too if he doesn't empty his tank regularly

It's the only way of discharging when one's tank is full
yea, you right but its long av experience dt shii bcoz dis days girls no de even allow d tank de half filled, them de always visit and keep swallowing ma babies...
Re: Are Wet Dreams Evil? by paulolee(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

its common in all guys...as long as he abstain from sex for a long period of time because the body needs to produce semen i think every 3 months and wet dreams is the only way the old ones can excape because we cnt pass it out as urine..
but some guys would never experience such even if they stay away from sex for years because thier body is already running on deficit of semen due to the tooo much sex they have already done in thier life time..

(1) (Reply)

Young Boys Come In And Get The Key To Get Any Lady. / Have You Ever Come Out Completely NAKED ? / I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.