Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

In A Relationship: Should I Love Him More Than He Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship: Should I Love Him More Than He Loves Me? (360 Views)

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship: Should I Love Him More Than He Loves Me? by FROkoroMiss(f): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Because I was having a conversation with someone yesterday who said this in jest - “all the people I have loved, I have loved them more than they love me..”

I thought about it this morning. I used to be like that. Love and get hurt, Love and get hurt because I didn’t understand some crucial things... it always felt like I was the one who wanted the guy and would do anything to keep him even though I didn’t feel like I was treasured as I should be.

Are you currently like I was?

Love and get hurt and get treated badly?

Please read this:
This blog post has been a blessing to many and it would be same for you:

http://www.hephzibahfrances.com/in-a-relationship-should-i-love-him-more-than-he-loves-me/

And be blessed!

Love you!

(1) (Reply)

What I Did After Taking The Redpill. / Advice Needed For Relationship Issues / Dele Momodu And Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.