Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) (50017 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Succinct. Never marry someone you cannot respect.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by King44(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Zzor:
lol This Mr shorty again
You better listen to her now. I am not short 5.4 na average.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Alaganature(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice point...she really burst my head with those points
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

Can't breath without her? No mortal should be able to have such power in your life.
. You won't understand until when you are in love. I am incomplete without her, dunno if she really know how much I adore her.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Juliearth(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Where is the good upbringing when Virginity has gone to the dogs? committed fornication without remorse, slept with series of men and then start comparing me with other men or boys she committed fornication with, a lady that fine it difficult to commit fornication have insignificant or no tendency to commit adultery.

Even though I am not in support/advocate of these things you mentioned and do not want to do a comparative analysis, but isn't what is good for Goose good for the Gander? Aren't men guilty of these things and even more? In this life, you only attract what you beget. Remember the law of attraction.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Munachisom95(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mutemenot:
Pastor pastor, always preaching what they dont do. Dont be surprised she wakes her husband with hot slap

Put your idle brain to use, please. Save your community the stress of tagging you a fool.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Yoighaman(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Prostitutes idiots? I laugh in Spanish....wait till the classy and sophisticated ones handle your husband....it is then you will know the difference between STOUT and BEER.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

I am here wondering what should cause a fight here. This is actually common sense... It doesn’t even need to come from a pasta, it is just the right thing to do. cheesy
Lol, we fight over everything,we settle it and still bonded with each other.

At least she isn’t encouraging other women to do same. That should count for something.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Juliearth(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kazim88:

Equity is fairness and Justice. That's is Canon of civilization and all religion.

If Feminism was a socio-political movement (like you truly believe) then they would not be any issue with it because it would be conforming to status-quo.

Rather Feminism that is propagated by most feminist is equality in treatment, privileges and right between Male and female

Ironically, like you pointed out, equality doesn't exist even between Male and Male... Or the female sex. Some are short, some are tall, some women are educated while some are not.

In practice you can't even treat 2 people equally...

So tell me practical application of the equity you are talking about between the sexes.

Good! We both are on the same course, but in a different Canoe.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by superability(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
The main stuff I love about this message is that it was balanced... The man and woman will know their task...

For the lady that says she can only do that if her man is sensible... My question... Why should you marry a foolish man?

For the lady that says she can do it if the husband is not insultive or a womanizer... Question... Didn't you see all this tendencies during courtship?

Its right time for youths to be intentional about working out their marriage and not waiting to get married first.

Just my opinion...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by AuroraB(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
truthsayer009:
She sings for her husband in the morning shouldn't be taken literally, It's just unrealistic.
Who has time to be singing for husband after many years undecided
cheesy
The husband go be like 'woman! I ain't in no mood for some songs, rainow' grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by sexylassie2(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Didn't u no he didn't have before he became ur man?

They come and act with sense, give them sometimes, they start showing their real self.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Simbrixton(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
abike12:
I don't know why empty heads are going on about feminists in the comments. This is solid advise based on the 4 minute clip (I can't speak for the full sermon). It addresses the needs of both parties and most marriages can benefit from what she has said. So what has feminism got to do with respect?
please what is the divorce rate in the US Canada UK and all countries where feminism is thriving?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Mart1994(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
I wonder how feminism was brought into this topic. undecided

This noise called feminism is on big scam that makes ladies think that they can eat their cake and have it back. They always sound like kids that had thier toys taken from them.

Feminists are thieves who craves for what the men have (excluding the soily part of being a man).

Many of them uses this movement as an avenue to bash, look down on, and insult em. Especially the emotionally broken ones, or the ones that can't even seduce a male dwarf into getting between her legs.

It's one big scam indeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Simbrixton(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
superability:
The main stuff I love about this message is that it was balanced... The man and woman will know their task...

For the lady that says she can only do that if her man is sensible... My question... Why should you marry a foolish man?

For the lady that says she can do it if the husband is not insultive or a womanizer... Question... Didn't you see all this tendencies during courtship?

Its right time for youths to be intentional about working out their marriage and not waiting to get married first.

Just my opinion...
too many leftists dese days
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Benprass(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
I hope your marriage will last.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Fucsheetup(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Ironically, some of the feminists I know are doing their men well. It is you guys with non-feminist gfs creating threads upandan.

“What I saw in my gf’s phone. I am fainting.”

“My gf is smelling of condom, what do I do?”

“I bought her phone, now she is no more picking my calls.”

I don’t know what is the problem. Maybe you guys have your definition of feminism muddled up or there is something you are not telling us. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Mvena(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
It's well
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Skymason20(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
I would have loved to date is pastor no marry her nice one ma'am!!!
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Benprass(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Marry a virgin, I repeat marry a virgin and have at least 90% guaranteed happy home if you aren't an idiot
how many are in Nigeria again?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by angelfallz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

Not that I am a feminist, but most "boys" here do not understand what true feminism entails.

Ah! Feminism is just misandry, whether its true feminism or otherwise

"The true intent of feminism has never been about establishing a mutually agreed ‘gender equality’, rather it’s always been about retribution and restitution for perceived past wrongs to the Sisterhood." ~ The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi
wink
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Benprass(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
dhardline:
No matter the amount of do's and don't you preach a heart that has not been renewed can't not work out this things that is why what you are 'preaching' is not the gospel but a cosmetic man centered teaching. Please ma, step down from the pulpit you are not supposed to be there and not just you but also all women who call themselves pastors and all preachers of 'prosperity gospel' . The Bible you teach from does not permit it but you ignore its teaching for the sake of your pride and introduce psychology and motivation. Giving men hope in their sins and proclaiming men to be safe when they are close to eternal damnation. This is part of the reason men make gest of the gospel of Christ.
what are you saying
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by angelfallz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Benprass:
how many are in Nigeria again?

There are many.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Oludon20: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
truthsayer009:
She sings for her husband in the morning shouldn't be taken literally, It's just unrealistic.
I am married for 10 years now......my Wifey sings for me too Bro. It's just one of the spices and I can tell you it works.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
truthsayer009:

How many seconds does it take to sing as a man or woman to your spouse?

You better enjoy life!
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Tickles001(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Twelfthman:
The old societal model was:

A young woman would trade her youth and fertility
exclusively to only one man, and he in turn would be the workhorse and take
care of her when she gets past her prime. This was a great incentive for men to
work, become men, and get married. You got a prize, a young beautiful loyal
wife. In theory, as we know life isn't perfect. She does him a favor early on
by being a virgin/exclusive and later he does her a favor by staying and
supporting her instead of leaving her for a younger woman. They both get a prize.

The new societal model is:

Women LovePeddler around and waste their youth and fertility on Chad/Tyrone,
get walled out, get STDs, lose their ability to pair bond, rapidly accelerate
their aging process with excessive alcohol and fast food, and have no loyalty
to any man. What sensible man would pay top dollar for something 30 other men
got for free? The incentive for men is gone. You don't get a prize anymore. You
get a parasite with an entitlement mentality that’s looking to take your resources
and then some. Before you even say “I do” at the altar, she’s already plotting
how to financially rape your ass in family court when she divorces your sorry
ass in a few years. Why do you think she’s smiling as she’s walking down the aisle?
A woman’s main reason for getting married is to get a divorce.

You're expected to pay a premium price for a used up, beaten
up, soulless woman from the bargain basement bins of some store in the hood
with the morals of an alley cat, an in denial, freak of nature, pathologically
delusional, self-esteem deficient, morally bankrupt, bottom dwelling, blood
sucking, inhuman, creature of the night, bitch on wheels, spawned from the seed
of Satan, and a boil on the buttocks of the world.

When she dies, the last living reminder of hell will be gone
from the face of the earth.

She has kids from Chad/Tyrone or both, personal credit card
debt, no assets, school debt for a worthless degree in liberal arts or gender
studies, no cooking skills and no desire to learn any, no fiscal responsibility,
an overly banged vagina, and a pet you’ll be expected to take care of as well.

And you're supposed to be happy about this opportunity to
lick up the scraps from the floor.

The so-called good men she wants and can’t find are out
there. They just don’t want her at the table because she has nothing to bring
except financial and emotional pain. When women say, "Men are only after
one thing". Meaning sex. My question to them is, do you have anything else
to offer. Crickets is all I hear. Which means even they don't believe they have
anything else to offer.

In addition, she also has great expectations you’ll do
everything for her, make her feel better, and provide an unrealistic
unsustainable lifestyle she feels she deserves because she read about it some
feminazi magazine article that hates men.

All this while she cheats behind your back with the “bad
boys” she really wants while you’re at work paying all the bills to feed this
little parasite.

Women don’t “love men”, they love what men can do for them. Where
are all the great art works female artists have created, inspired by their love
of men?

Men are not afraid of commitment or marriage…. Men are
afraid of getting divorce raped in “family court.” It’s just a bad deal and
there’s nothing in it for men except the chance to be financially ruined for
the rest of your life.

If you were thinking of going skydiving and knew that three
out of four parachutes failed, and you had already watched your friends jump,
some successfully, others not so. Would you be willing to take the chance that
you're going to be the exception and get the one parachute out of the four that
is going to work?......... I mean they all look so pretty and smell so good and
feel so soft to the touch and they are offering you the thrill of a lifetime if
you would just let one of them wrap itself around you and make that commitment
to attach yourself to it and jump...... would you still take that chance?

But… but…. Look how pretty the parachutes are, smell their
lovely fragrance, touch and feel how soft they feel, they beckon you to try one
of them on, please try me on and let me wrap myself tightly around you and see
how good I feel to you, I’ll hold on tight and snug to you, I am not like the
others, honest I am different, I’ll work.

Well….. would you do it? Would you take that chance for the thrill of a lifetime?

Yea, that sounds like a good deal if I were a slowpoke, is this the line I stand in to lose half my sh!t?

Good luck with that.

Men are waking up and realizing this system is defective and
toxic. Women's sexual liberation, feminism and the birth control pill, have
ironically dis-empowered women. They are throwaway sexual objects now more than
ever.

"Feminism did NOT free women from the chains they
thought they had. It freed MEN from the chains they had no idea were
there."

~ Arch Stanton ~

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is quite an assault
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by angelfallz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mart1994:
I wonder how feminism was brought into this topic. undecided

This noise called feminism is on big scam that makes ladies think that they can eat their cake and have it back. They always sound like kids that had thier toys taken from them.

Feminists are thieves who craves for what the men have (excluding the soily part of being a man).

Many of them uses this movement as an avenue to bash, look down on, and insult em. Especially the emotionally broken ones, or the ones that can't even seduce a male dwarf into getting between her legs.

It's one big scam indeed.

Feminism is misandry. Its unfortunate that many Nigerian ladies don't know, and they also don't know the genesis of feminism.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Benprass(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
angelfallz:

There are many.
you are right

But it does not give happy marriage
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Supermugu:
cheesy. True Talk grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by kalu61(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
YelloweWest:

I'm a core feminist and everything on this post is absolutely true!

Respect your husband. Every human being deserves to be respected.
Thank God for saying the fact. Every man will want his daughter not to be treated as a second class child but wisdom is need that there is a place for a man in marriage and a woman to according to biblical standards. A man is mearnt to love, provide and care for the woman and woman return submissiveness. Marriages this days self, everybody de do as e de or her head sha
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

They come and act with sense, give them sometimes, they start showing their real self.

If people that u say don't have sense can deceive that way, it means they have sense& u don't have a right to complain & accuse them of not having sense
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
King44:
You better listen to her now. I am not short 5.4 na average.
Average for you abi,you are short,take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.