Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) (56943 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Cammo: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She couldn't have gone away with it.

If money in that range don't flow through her acc previously, the system will raise flag upon receipt and her account will be frozen until she provides valid explanation.

However, I'm not ruling out the possibility of conniving with bankers and get it withdrawn.

Simply show appreciation for her honesty.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Twenty47(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wao.. E no easy oo
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
cool nice one
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thank GOD
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
She get choice before? Send her 10k mistakenly now and see if she will return it.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
She try shaa.
If person mistakenly wire me 14m, Ntachi osa go open 4 more joints. 042 geez go grab grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by starbuck(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Her type is rare grin grin

If na me, I no go even touch that account for a long time till the thing disappear how it take enter after all no be me send una work...

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by ZooOga: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mrs Josephine Nchetaka Chukwujama Eze made heaven.
419ers, yahoo ppl, armed robbers and kidnappers are going someplace else cheesy
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by CharleyGold: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
gambia:
She has no choice but to report the incident.

People wey go carry am run go carry am run believe me. E dey happen no dey try shalaye

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by CharleyGold: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oizee:
She get choice before? Send her 10k mistakenly now and see if she will return it.

Na lie you think say she be thief like u

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by CharleyGold: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oizee:

Na lie you think say she be thief like u grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Enugu people don dey get sense dis days....

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Na this kind woman I dey find to marry sadly they are extremely rare to find

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by gambia(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
CharleyGold:

People wey go carry am run go carry am run believe me. E dey happen no dey try shalaye

She will be caught eventually. Trust me

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Crochet: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
The bank will surely come for their money , even if she didnt return the money ,her account would be flagged pending when the money is return. Its no news.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
She has to. No escape route in this case. I returned 450k the useless lady cashier gave me 500 naira after spending 1k as transportation to the bank. useless eco bank.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Moneywirer: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
This used to be a norm when Nigeria was still Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Madam dey wise, she knows there's no way she can take that money without being tracked till the end.

If ahe had eaten it, she would have paid through her nose in the long run because the money owner plus the bank will definetly come after her or her next of kin.

It happened to a former colleague of mine. Las las, oga vomit the money grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
She scared of being label a fraud. Because you can't tell me that the person who mistakenly sent the money won't find out her location. She is so frightened

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
starbuck:

If na me, I no go even touch that account for a long time till the thing disappear how it take enter after all no be me send una work...
They will call you after 2 working days. Thief cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
For that amount, trust me it will be rectified and they will surely come for her.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
She has done well however, I am not so sure we should continue celebrating this act since honesty should be a watchword for every individual.
her gesture is worth celebrating in a country where honesty is as rare as gold.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by hardon1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
There is nothing she could have done. That money is too big to run away with when paid through bank, they certainly would have traced and found it

If na Ghana must go she see in isolation containing that amount and returned it. I for hail her

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by GamalNasser: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
I don't buy into the idea of celebrating people for returning what's not theirs ..There is nothing heroic about returning what's not yours except you are are a thief

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by davit: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
So why the word "housewife"?
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by GamalNasser: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
starbuck:

Her type is not rare

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by anonimi: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Someone should tell the man trumpetting his one-off honesty encounter in Zimbabwe as if such never happens here. sad

Vixlot:
Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe.

https://www.toldnetwork.com/2020/08/13/my-experience-in-zimbabwe/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Drabeey:
This is good

One thing we need in this country is honesty. Mind you, I'm a preacher... We all have acts closed in our closets.

In sane vein, she returned the money while her husband went online to shower her praises. The husband was a journalist turned lawyer.
This smells cheap popularity to me undecided
I no see Wetin Sakinya company do to appreciate her.

Drabeey was Here

You... A preacher?? Probably in one aladura

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
It ain't worth the trouble.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Annychibest(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
I will not return if na me oh lol
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It can only happen in Enugu. State with the most sincere people in Nigeria.

Sometimes I wonder the ethics with with which they train Enugu people.

Honesty, Sincerity and Integrity is their hallmark.
U are right bro, from when I was born, Enugu people has always been known with that. Even to the extend of marriage, u can't compare Enugu ladies with other ladies from the other eastern states, on average their ladies are the best

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.