Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) (56937 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by wisest10: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
brainhgeek:

Hmmm, i am sure you wouldn't withdraw a dime from the money.
Let me send my account number so you can test run it me..
Just give me one chance to prove my self
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by wisest10: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Midex88:

How did you inherit the debt
I was actually borrowed the money to do a business but the business crashed immediately I started
..just like season film cry cry
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Kuginzi: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Some people may decide not to return the money.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
wisest10:

Let me send my account number so you can test run it me..
Just give me one chance to prove my self

Hmmm, my brother, I pray you don't see the fight of Nigerian law o. Even your bank will dent you in this case. Besides, the money the woman returned is too big to be a mistake spending. If you see that kind of money in your account, please, don't touch it. You might end up paying back more than you spent and with your reputation given a national washing. Employers and biz partners want people of good reputation and commendable integrity
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by goldensoul55: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
I can't do that . Times are hard
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Merimental(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
soberdrunk:
I will return the money but there is no way at least that #46,400 on top will not loss inside, you cannot be disturbing my weak account for nothing..... angry

grin weak
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
The home training given to Enugu people is indeed second to none.

God bless her more.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by DeWorlex45(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mires:
This reminds me of one Sunday service at then Rhema Chapel Agbowo, now Rhema Chapel Bodija, when a visiting pastor from Lagos in his sermon said one of the miracles heaven still renders to his faithful children is crediting their accounts from unknown source like it happened to him and he withdrew it and cleared his debts because he prayed to heaven that his debts must not accompanied him into the new year.

According to him, few hours to the glorious entry of a new year on the 31st of December the year it happened, heaven answered his call and he got a credit alert from GTB headquarter which is unusual. He went on, a lot of people have returned (transferred) such heavenly blessings to bank staff and owners because of their ignorance. According to him, immediately, he saw the credit alert, he notified his wife who is a banker and she advised him against withdrawing the money. That it could be mistake. He went, on, that he ignored the wife because she didn't understand the mystery surrounding heavenly blessings.. He entered his car and used ATM and withdraw part of the money and cleared his debt that night. Years after that action, no one or bank has called him that money was mistakenly sent into his account.

Understanding Holy Bible, one needs holy spirit.
Here is d best comment so far. God has many ways of answering our prayers for Divine Interventions. Life is indeed Spiritual, & it is d Spiritual that Usually controls d Physical,.
What if it is God that intentionally want to bless her through such means??
What if d bank is unaware of such transaction??
What if there is no one to come forward for claims??
I Honestly Believe in d Supernatural. & it can happen in any way.

In regards to dis post; God knows I am not going to any bank for any reports. D thing go dey there just to see how things unfolds thereafter,.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by shoprite: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Truth be told . . .she was left with no option but to hand it over before the error was detected as she couldn't have done anything with the money that was already probably a subject of debate by bank officials where her account is domiciled undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.