Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (11456 Views)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
we dated for a few months. she claims i popped her cherry but we ve broken up. she made me leave her. i dont even think i am guilty as charged(taking her virginity)...now she is calling texting, calling and whatsapping saying she cant leaveme cos i disvirgined her. do i owe her?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
He who do & run away needs to come back and do again??

9 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by braine(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
I assume you brought about the break up. Most girls usually hold on to the guys who deflowered them. Its not easy for her to let go. Give it time.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by luvlyoracle(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit:
we dated for a few months. she claims i popped her cherry but we ve broken up. she made me leave her. i dont even think i am guilty as charged(taking her virginity)...now she is calling texting, calling and whatsapping saying she cant leaveme cos i disvirgined her. do i owe her?
you owe her your life. undecided
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
braine:
I assume you brought about the break up. Most girls usually hold on to the guys who deflowered them. Its not easy for her to let go. Give it time.
as i type now she is still begging me on whatsapp...she says she would be loyal in every way now. girls are complex beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
luvlyoracle:
you owe her your life. undecided
no be only life, i go give her my heaven ticket cos i took her virginity

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
bro ur user name what prompted it

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
LMAO....ops u most marry her ooo by thunder by fire undecided
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by braine(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit:
as i type now she is still begging me on whatsapp...she says she would be loyal in every way now. girls are complex beings

Awww.. Would it be bad to give her another chance?

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by valmunich(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit sad
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
valmunich:
adonbilivit sad
nawa o. good evening Thomas. i will upload the screen shots tomorrow
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by jhydebaba(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
a dont bi liv it
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by njideoby(f): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
You want me to believe it?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
braine:

Awww.. Would it be bad to give her another chance?
i loved her but she made me leave. made intimate advances when i was really heated she said i was just after her body...dumped her the next day. just want to prove to her that pussy is overrated. i was with her cos i loved her
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Screen shot of the chat on whatsapp when begging you or adonbilivit... Lwkmd
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by braine(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit:
i loved her but she made me leave. made intimate advances when i was really heated she said i was just after her body...dumped her the next day. just want to prove to her that pussy is overrated. i was with her cos i loved her

She just felt insecured. Forgive the bae jare.

5 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
It a normal tin sha anyways, i dn't tink gvin her a chance wit hurt#just my thought sha#
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
braine:

She just felt insecured. Forgive the bae jare.
let me make her long for me more. i might take her back but she has to pay a lil first.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by braine(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit:
let me make her long for me more. i might take her back but she has to pay a lil first.

Haha.. Badoo. Its all good. Carry on. grin
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by samurairulzz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
its normal for her to keep disturbing u....most girls can't differentiate BTW guys DAT truly love dem Nd guys DAT r after Dia body... its not her fault, u can give her a second chance to prove her wrong.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
Screen shot of the chat on whatsapp when begging you or adonbilivit... Lwkmd
even you? screenshots tomorrow. valmunich i owe you guys screenshots.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by julisa2020(f): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit:
no be only life, i go give her my heaven ticket cos i took her virginity

lmaogrin...its quiet natural for her to behave this way...shes still an amature in these things.but as time goes on,she'ld start thinking of something much more important than virginity...btw...why did you deflower her when you know you cant marry herguy
..be careful o....some girls wouldnt think twice before placeing a curse on you or betterstill killing you...to you its not a big deal..but you cant say the same for girls o...

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Same thing happened to me,this one even went ahead to bleep too guys in 2 weeks that we broke up(she told me herself)she begged me accepted but we are no longer dating because I relocated And I can't do distance relationship wif her
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Richiy(f): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Your story too get loopholes abeg. She says you did it and you think you did not? How can you be thinking? You either did it or didn't.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
julisa2020:

lmaogrin...its quiet natural for her to behave this way...shes still an amature in these things.but as time goes on,she'ld start thinking of something much more important than virginity...btw...why did you deflower her when you know you cant marry herguy
..be careful o....some girls wouldnt think twice before placeing a curse on you or betterstill killing you...to you its not a big deal..but you cant say the same for girls o...
i did not rape her. she can't threaten me over that. she dey madt? can she manufacture sperm? does she know how many of my kids she swallowed? i can also curse her on that ground. i dont owe her shit. we can only get back together if she can keep professing her love for a month without trying to bkackmail with this virginity saga
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Richiy:
Your story too get loopholes abeg. She says you did it and you think you did not? How can you be thinking? You either did it or didn't.
dont you know naja girls fake being virgins? i made love to her countlessly but taking her virginity is something i am not sure of. though she bled the first time. it could have been paint or maybe her menses
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Richiy(f): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit:
dont you know naja girls fake being virgins. i made love to her countlessly but taking her virginity is something i am not sure of. though she bled the first time. it could have been paint or maybe her menses

Paint? Really?

7 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by austine4real(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
adonbilivit:
nawa o. good evening Thomas. i will upload the screen shots tomorrow
u nedd 2 redisvigind her she's nt well disvirg

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Smilelo(m): 3:02am On Oct 26, 2014
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
Una no go kill me with laugh oooo. I laugh in spanish
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Rapsodee(m): 4:04am On Oct 26, 2014
grin
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by darlingnuel(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2014
austine4real:
u nedd 2 redisvigind her she's nt well disvirg
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
LMAO.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2014
Give her time,if na by that so many guys would be husband to all nations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.