Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? (2513 Views)

Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) / Childhood And Wellness / Childhood And Wellness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by HBsoap: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
poshestmina:
Emotional scar.
Growing up in a violent and bitter atmosphere.

Parents always at each other's neck ,new day,new wahala.
I remember days my dad chased us out with cutlass,locked us out, threatened to burn my senior siblings certificates, starved us ,beat up my mom right before us. cry cry cry and she didn't want to leave because of us and zero finances.

The only escape route was getting admission and leaving the house .I barely visited home all through my school days and my family house was less than 500 naira to and fro.

Left for service and never looked back (on very FEW occasions) till it was time for me to marry.

I'd rather raise happy kids as a single mother than having my kids(s) go through the hell I came from.
He's old now and we take care of both of them .
But no LOVE whatsoever! .
Just paying him back for at least sponsoring our education .
Nothing more! sad sad

Sorry about that dear. No child deserves to grow up in such conditions.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by whodeyhere: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
poshestmina:
Emotional scar.
Growing up in a violent and bitter atmosphere.

Parents always at each other's neck ,new day,new wahala.
I remember days my dad chased us out with cutlass,locked us out, threatened to burn my senior siblings certificates, starved us ,beat up my mom right before us. cry cry cry and she didn't want to leave because of us and zero finances.

The only escape route was getting admission and leaving the house .I barely visited home all through my school days and my family house was less than 500 naira to and fro.

Left for service and never looked back (on very FEW occasions) till it was time for me to marry.

I'd rather raise happy kids as a single mother than having my kids(s) go through the hell I came from.
He's old now and we take care of both of them .
But no LOVE whatsoever! .
Just paying him back for at least sponsoring our education .
Nothing more! sad sad

let it go ma and forgive him for your peace. some of us had worse but we are not bold to talk about it like you did.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Uncle lalasticlala let's trend this pls
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mstick:
OP please be rubbing lotion on your hands.
this is 2022 and I’ve accepted that’s how my hand is… original cocoa butter no fit solve am
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chaiii I get wan for mouth....

Chaii as a kid... R was very stubborn. Even me sometimes r de question how dem no give up on me lol grin grin

So what happened was, I had a fight with this gurl in the compound we were.....Mum wasn't around, but immediately she came back, Our amebo neighbor narrated the whole Tory.

Naso my mama bolt door... Carry that brush wer dem de use scrub Nigerian carpet grin bit shege comot for my body..

On God from that day ehn... The kind hate wet I hate that woman and that gurl ehn. But las las I couldn't do much cause my van dam mum go strike me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Chaiii I get wan for mouth....

Chaii as a kid... R was very stubborn. Even me sometimes r de question how dem no give up on me lol grin grin

So what happened was, I had a fight with this gurl in the compound we were.....Mum wasn't around, but immediately she came back, Our amebo neighbor narrated the whole Tory.

Naso my mama bolt door... Carry that brush wer dem de use scrub Nigerian carpet grin bit shege comot for my body..

On God from that day ehn... The kind hate wet I hate that woman and that gurl ehn. But las las I couldn't do much cause my van dam mum go strike me grin grin
hahaha the only time I engaged in a fight with a girl was during my childhood days… she beat me then cos I was going soft. But my guys didn’t believe I went soft, they believed she beat me for real. Tears almost finish for my eyes dat day

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
nnadychuks:
hahaha the only time I engaged in a fight with a girl was during my childhood days… she beat me then cos I was going soft. But my guys didn’t believe I went soft, they believed she beat me for real. Tears almost finish for my eyes dat day
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sad Lives Of Single Mothers With Sons / Access Bank Is About To Ruin Me! / My Daughter Is 3 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.