Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment (66813 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by RichBoy247: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Oshiomhole is just disturbing himself.

APC can't defeat PDP in this Edo election.

Oshiomhole made a mistake, PDP just captured Edo on a plata of Gold

The same thing you said about the Adamawa Bobrisky called Atikuchukwu. Today, Atikuchukwu cannot pay his workers agar because there us no more free government money after the Dubai INEC Server failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by favor914: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Kobicove:

The level I have reached you will never get there even if you get two lifetimes.

Do you think everyone here comes from a poverty stricken background like you?

Hungry modafucking son of a drunkard bastàrd!

It is not about you, he asked is your father’s level in Nigeria beyond that of Chairman Oshiomhole’s?
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Bestbeelieve: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Indeed!! better behave! Is he the minister of health??

simigold:
The comments in the video doesn't even make sense as it is not coherent.

Why is PDP afraid of "deal with" "arrest" "go beyond"

What if they are discussing Covid-19.

Now let's fill in the gap.. we will "deal with" the situation, "arrest" the disease and "go beyond" to give more palliative to Nigerians.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by rowland545(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2020
6digitscomrade:
he is 68 race almost run he cares less about anything now .. afterall the country has been bastardised to the extent average life expectancy now for males in Nigeria is 45.. if u clock 50 in Nigeria now people we say e try naaa e old small..Godforbid!!! We shall all grow old and all diz senile politicians will wither away like spring leaves!
amen ooo...I'm really tired of seeing all this rubbish and there is nothing we can possibly do about it

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Insectkiller: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2020
What you are not sure of...don't bring it to public domain..

Fake news everywhere
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by WHITELIGHTER: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
simigold:
The comments in the video doesn't even make sense as it is not coherent.

Why is PDP afraid of "deal with" "arrest" "go beyond"

What if they are discussing Covid-19.

Now let's fill in the gap.. we will "deal with" the situation, "arrest" the disease and "go beyond" to give more palliative to Nigerians.

You are not clever by half

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by AngelicBeing: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
There is ONE that always arrest the high and mighty and none can escape HIS arrest.
He is my father and he is called the Ancient of Days, those who ignores or dares him will be flogged with everlasting plagues and koboko laden with chilly pepper like the picture below cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Peterperosco: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
With the insecurities in the country now, this issue should be strictly handled, regardless of the political parties involved.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Every APC Chieftain be that says "arrest them" is in trouble. "Arrest them" word is hereby banned by APC party starlwarts henceforth.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
It is not about you, he asked is your father’s level in Nigeria beyond that of Chairman Oshiomhole’s?

When my father bought his first Mercedes Benz in 1976 at the age of 33 he was one of the youngest persons to achieve that feat in Nigeria - He did not steal government or community money to do it!

My father is better than him by a wide margin!
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by omozu1(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Saao:
God is exposing them gradually.
Yesooooooooooo
And shame will be their potion
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by wellmax(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Only fools will believe this. Even if they wanted to discuss arrest, will it be in the corridors with cameras

PDP
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by mastermaestro(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Imjustagirl:

Dude I'm from Edo State. Don't let Tinubu minions mislead you. Don't believe all your hyping.

The support for Godwin is real. Even if he picks ypp ticket he will win. The streets have spoken. We stand for Godwin.

The only people I know who support Ize-Iyamu are professional politicians.

Ize-Iyamu represents the spirit of lucky igbinedion. Edo people will die first before going back to igbinedion Era. Una never see anything.

Y'all should keep deceiving yourselves

I have no preferred candidate, please. grin grin But I always face reality. Obaseki will not return. grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by frankyychiji(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Osho baba
Lol.. Ask yourself, who shot this video in the presidential Villa? Who is this mole among the topmost hierarchy of the ruling APC?

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by gbishman: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2020
I still wonder why Buhari allows this desperate loud mouth of a person into Also rock.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by biggy26: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Oshiomhole is just disturbing himself.

APC can't defeat PDP in this Edo election.

Oshiomhole made a mistake, PDP just captured Edo on a plata of Gold
Are you in Edo? Just asking.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Lisaint(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
And someone was saying the video was doctored

But is voice was clear

Even is reaction was clear
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

Woooow! Information is reaching to us that there is a massive standing ovation from hell, as Satan has learnt new trick from you.. Truly, your Evil no Miss road as Little one. Looolz

grin grin grin My mentor did the same thing to Funsho Williams in order to keep Lagos State - shhhhhhh
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

grin grin grin My mentor did the same thing to Funsho Williams in order to keep Lagos State - shhhhhhh

What is his/her name of the mentor..?
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by OVB123: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2020
goshen26:

I do not need a soothsayer to know the type of father u have, who taught you that the only way to argue is by abusing someone you never knew....

Imagine calling a stranger stupid...

May God have mercy on ur generation, because you will one day abuse your benefactor
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by OVB123: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2020
goshen26:

I do not need a soothsayer to know the type of father u have, who taught you that the only way to argue is by abusing someone you never knew....

Imagine calling a stranger stupid...

May God have mercy on ur generation, because you will one day abuse your benefactor
Look at this one forming holy, holy. Oshiomhole was Anennih benefactor, yet he abused him that is old enough to be his father.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Wisfem: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Right from the beginning l knew oshomole has no other plans to win Election in Edo state other than to unleash political thugs and use Armed security men to Arrest and cause terror and Havocs to innocent citizens in Edo state, if you are here in Benin you will see that they don't have any plans to win the Election, The only persons supporting them are few people they pay 2000 thousands every day to canvass for them, some of my friends here told me that They are following them now just to collect that 2000, but on Election day, They will vote for Obaseki, So the real truth is that people must surly die that day whilst my heart feels and sympathize with them. If you are in the street here you will truly know if Obaseki will win or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by stayclearofme: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
OVB123:
i bi confirmed mumu for saying the truth? but note this: "obaseki is 4+4 torgba" if they like ldt them discussed with devil.
Nor be only truth! Narrow minded people.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by garfield1: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
omozu1:

Yesooooooooooo
And shame will be their potion

You pdp guys are funny.without that video,is it not clear that apc will use brute force in edo
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by lixingxing: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2020
WASHINGTON—Foreign students coming from Europe, along with some au pairs and family members of visa holders in the U.S., are exempt from the Trump administration’s various travel bans imposed during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a memo the State Department sent to Congress on Thursday.

The Trump administration has said that the array of travel and visa restrictions enacted since January were intended to slow the spread of the virus and block classes of foreign workers to open jobs for unemployed Americans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.