Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment (66642 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by emkz: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Insofar as PDP cannot contextualise this discussion, it may not be possible to use this as evidence in any court of law.

The Chinese loans, the sovereignty question, the NDDC scandal, the Unilag imbroglio, the claims by the minister of humanitarian affairs that all homes were penetrated and school children were fed during covid 19 lockdown are sufficient materials to use to launch propaganda against the sitting government.

PDP is ridiculing itself in opposition politics.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by fredoooooo: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
What is the video all about, un go just die grin
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by LZAA: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vixlot:
PDP crying crying babies
Shatap

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why is abuse of power a surprise in Nigeria?
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
lessonotes:
hahahahhaha, PDP is asking for help. grin grin

PDP is so so afraid; so this short clip is what made them release a press statement.

What if there were talking about herdsmen and boko haram

IT IS BETTER TO SHUT UP WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MEANINGFUL THING TO SAY!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by tesppidd: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

So Kola made this statement because he heard "arrest them"

grin grin grin

Arrest who na?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oblitz:
grin
Animal Farm
Best description of the cave called Country.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Eriokanmi: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
lessonotes:

PDP is so so afraid; so this short clip is what made them release a press statement.

afraid of what?

Did I hear you say talking about herdsmen, is edo where oshiomohle belongs now kaduna borno or zamfara state? Is he still chairman of the party to warrant such comment? Keep lying. Only on nairaland would apc win edo. Oshiomohle is only playing his trump card, from the botched disqualification of obaseki to failed impeachment and now planning to use security operatives to intimidate and arrest people. He knows edo people aren't cowards. Edo isn't lagos where a gun shot would be heard and everyone would rush in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Comedian2019: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pride comes before a fall.
Oshio be careful make your egungun no enter express.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by stayclearofme: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Oshiomhole is just disturbing himself.

APC can't defeat PDP in this Edo election.

Oshiomhole made a mistake, PDP just captured Edo on a plata of Gold
On line voter... grin
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by stayclearofme: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
afraid of what?

Did I hear you say talking about herdsmen, is edo where oshiomohle belongs now kaduna borno or zamfara state? Is he still chairman of the party to warrant such comment? Keep lying. Only on nairaland would apc win edo. Oshiomohle is only playing his trump card, from the botched disqualification of obaseki to failed impeachment and now planning to use security operatives to intimidate and arrest people. He knows edo people aren't cowards. Edo isn't lagos where a gun shot would be heard and everyone would rush in.
How do you know he was referring to Edo relative to the election?.... See the way you are running like type writer.....can you prove it?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by jrusky(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
lessonotes:

Which herdsmen? So its now Oshio who to tell how to arrest boko haram bah?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Miracle1991: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
PDP is really made up of fools. So oshiomole cannot talk of arrest again? did he mention Edo State? What if he was talking about arresting the fulani herdme?
PDP is the most useless party in the world. They are just trembling because of oshiomole popularity. Oshio baba remain unshakable and the ingrate Obaseki must pack out the government house after the election.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by chinedumoooo: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Guess Guess work.
Pdp keep on guessing until election will be over.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by fyneguy: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
lol

but you guys said Oshiomole was warned by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Enemyofpeace: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Edo election is gonna be very bloody. Mynd44 and vickyrotex you better move out of the place before it is two late
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by mamotalk: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
saint Oshiomole godfather to pastor Iyamu. I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by saintade01(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Una all they ment angry so because of the phrase "Arrest with and the whole will change,” while Gambari responded saying “we will go beyond…”. Y'all ranting like a stray dog.
You will be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Yankee101: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lol

Leaks everywhere

That's how God won't let evil plans succeed
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
I hate Politics but if i was to partake in it - I will not wait until election period.. even before I decide to take up a ticket, I would have killed off all my opponents 7yrs before then - which kain wahala be dis grin

Woooow! Information is reaching to us that there is a massive standing ovation from hell, as Satan has learnt new trick from you.. Truly, your Evil no Miss road as Little one. Looolz

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Eriokanmi: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
stayclearofme:

How do you know he was referring to Edo relative to the election?.... See the way you are running like type writer.....can you prove it?
what's chasing him up and down? He looks desperate but would be disappointed. Tell him

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Dee60: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Who recorded the video?

How much lower can Nigeria get?

Shame.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nanavati(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
what if God should arrest them tonight

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
I just hope he was directing the blunt word to the terrorist organisations..? If not, less of my energy..

If its PDP, both APC and PDP are drunk and crazy! Let them fix match and venue in Abuja TBS or Edo stadium where they can all meet and deal with themselves.. Its none of my business, make una scatter una self.

Bunch of criminals..!
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by therajah: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
mastermaestro:

Online victory you mean? grin grin grin
Online and onsite!
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Taiwojon(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Islie:
Leaked Video: PDP Calls Out Presidency Over Oshiomhole’s Arrest Comment

…Charges Buhari to question Gambari

VANGUARD
Adam Osho

calling someone a pig and behaving like a pig himself.

don't be an hypocrite.

Christ still calling, repent and believe the gospel

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by kappGODSWILL(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Islie:

VANGUARD
first of all,u guys dont even have an idea of wht dey are both talking about,dey may have been referring to countless things,buh what baffles me is dah,its this 8sec video dah made pdp to make a statement? Are they that scared? Edo state wasn't even mentioned,election wasn't even mentioned,and pdp are alredi like dis?? Ahba pdp abeg u guys should atleast put up a fight,e too early to dey give up.so oshiomhole cannot talk about arrest,meanwhile obaseki has been preaching and making arrest for months.na wa oo,pdp are just jokers,dem no ready for sug election talkless of governorship
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Minjim: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
What kind of rubbish is this?
Is this the best Pdp can come up with?
Someone said "arrest" and "deal with" in an incoherent conversation and we should start crying?
I am not an Ipob not a mumu.
Play us the full video! Don't just take things out of context and give it your interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Reptyle(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Islie:

VANGUARD

I clearly heard on that video the phrase "even if it is APC, arrest them and deal with them!"

I believe Oshiomole was talking about arresting anyone that wants to cause trouble during the Edo election.

The PDP should go and rest abeg!
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by anonimi: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Saao:
God is exposing them gradually.

Edo game plan exposed?
The God served by Edo people does not want them under a godfather who will siphon their money, like that Jagbajantis of Bourdillon.
God is good all the time. All the time, God is good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.