Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment (66654 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Tokenism: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
I'm here to read comments though
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by berbs: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kobicove:
This short mischievous man has forgotten so soon his level before he got into politics undecided

That's human being for you.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by ShoeShineGuy: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hopefully, their voices were not altered. This is Naija and this is politics where it is do or die! Our politicians can do anything to gain sympathy and I'm not fooled by their antics. Over to you now, APC and supporters..
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by JudasNaCarrot: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why this short ugly pig is too desperate is what beats my imagination.

No be you dey contest election but your gra gra pass all the two candidates put together.

Edo will be under this man's armpit if they allow him succeed in his evil plot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Amateur Video... PDP responding to all gibberish about their opponent... The video isn't insightful. I guess the person who captured this was also given half payment.. Radarada. Next time do better job. If Gandollar can be walking freely despite that glaring clip,how much more this baseless one

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Afolabimills(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oshomale the thief confused disgraced looter under APC evil party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by saheedbadmus(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Osho baba
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by CharleyGold: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Politics is dirty, they are all the same. I only grow annoyed when seeing people fighting dirty over what they dont know about because of party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by mrksquare: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Oshiomhole is just disturbing himself.
APC can't defeat PDP in this Edo election.
Oshiomhole made a mistake, PDP just captured Edo on a plata of Gold

Story story.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by tamdun: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
What is this?
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by BRASH: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
If I only they will arrest and kill their fellow thieves, that will be good.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Jessewizy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
God. Is this what Nigeria has turned into?
These leaders are not the problem, the followers are. Sometimes I wonder if these guys are human or satan himself. God forbid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by uboma(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
The video got leaked at the right time.

Waiting to read the reaction from the Presidency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by goshen26: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nothings will happen jere

No be APC?

I'm eagerly waiting for those that said EDO NO BE LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Sunnyja: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
mastermaestro:

Online victory you mean? grin grin grin
If Oshiomole is so popular as some nitwits are claiming what is he running up and down for in Abuja.
He was busy eating roasted corn with pears marching on bare feet only to run to Gambari when election is not yet conducted.
On election day , I bet he will run to Daura.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Saao:
God is exposing them gradually.

i only blame GEJ if only he had more back bone and some element of utterance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by MsAllison(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Oshiomhole is just disturbing himself.

APC can't defeat PDP in this Edo election.

Oshiomhole made a mistake, PDP just captured Edo on a plata of Gold
Edo no be Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by TGM2015: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
I have the feeling that this video is edited with voice over.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by sonoforogun(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Edolites...

Shine your eyes.

Make your votes count.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by mightyhazell: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
goshen26:
Nothings will happen jere

No be APC?

I'm eagerly waiting for those that said EDO NO BE LAGOS
Edo na Lagos before?

Edo is Edo ...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by SaintLucia: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
PDP crying foul. I watched the video and Oshobaba said the same word he gave while doing a live press conference that the security agents should arrest who soever wishes to create violence in Edo whether APC or PDP. He didn't even mention any political party in this particular video and why is PDP so scare about the man? grin

So Oshobaba will be so stupid to make such a comment in an opened place side by side with the Chief Of Staff with other security agencies and journalists covering them while walking grin Abeg look for another scope grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by loadedvibes: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tho but who.. record this video get mind.. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by sonoforogun(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sunnyja:
If Oshiomole is so popular as some nitwits are claiming what is he running up and down for in Abuja.
He was busy eating roasted corn with pears marching on bare feet only to run to Gambari when election is not yet conducted.
On election day , I bet he will run to Daura.

You capture it so succinctly. The reality is dawning on "Mr. go and die".

I guess this is the so called federal might.

Oshi-omo-ole will regret his every move.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by ChukwuObe: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kobicove:
This short mischievous man has forgotten so soon his level before he got into politics undecided

The short man is far far better than your useless father that refused to teach you and bring you up to be useful to the society but instead he raised a vagabond as son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by ZAWs: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Some persons are just talking anyhow lately.
What's really going on with pdp?
That a half-baked footage is now a call for unnecessary concern.
Did they mention anybody's name there?
Bad opposition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by ajailer(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
doctored video.
Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
I hate Politics but if i was to partake in it - I will not wait until election period.. even before I decide to take up a ticket, I would have killed off all my opponents 7yrs before then - which kain wahala be dis grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
ChukwuObe:

The short man is far far better than your useless father that refused to teach you and bring you up to be useful to the society but instead he raised a vagabond as son

Tony Kabaka.. I know it is you stop pretending grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by Bimpe29: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
The imminent Gubernatorial Election in Edo State will make or mar the credibility, transparent and integrity tendencies of Buhari's administration.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by gideonvalor98(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Islie:
Leaked Video: PDP Calls Out Presidency Over Oshiomhole’s Arrest Comment

…Charges Buhari to question Gambari

VANGUARD

This ologbondiyan man is just as useless as tissue paper. They will just be stiring up public unrest in the nation because of their political gains and bellies. later they will be the ones crying of insecurity in the land. He is always quick to respond and make some damning comments. How on earth are you sure this video is recent or is connected to Edo election?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by simigold: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
The comments in the video doesn't even make sense as it is not coherent.

Why is PDP afraid of "deal with" "arrest" "go beyond"

What if they are discussing Covid-19.

Now let's fill in the gap.. we will "deal with" the situation, "arrest" the disease and "go beyond" to give more palliative to Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment by israelmao(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Politics and scandal are two bedfellows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.