Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is It Right For Girls To Think This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Girls To Think This Way? (238 Views)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Girls To Think This Way? by Rapsodee(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Most girls (especially virgins or non-sluts) in relationships don't give sex to their male partners majorly because they are not certain if the guy will marry them.

They feel they will have so much to lose if the guy doesn't end up marrying them even if the guy is committed and clearly ready to marry her.

I know guys also have things they will lose too if it doesn't work out eventually.

So is it right for girls to hold back this way?

Does it portray her trust in the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Girls To Think This Way? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rapsodee:
Most

So is it right for girls to hold back this way?

Does it portray her trust in the relationship?

Is it right for a lady to decide what she wants with her own body??

Guy this you mentality is somehow oooo
This is the highest form of being entitled...
Not good man...
Not good..

(1) (Reply)

The Best Day Of Your Life / Covid 19 Pandemic; Was It A Blessing Or A Curse? / Help!: I Can't Find Any Other Woman Beautiful While In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.