Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. (802 Views)

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by czarr(m): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Women are just as promiscuous as men if not more.....but they are more smarter than men. women are like cats they like to take a shit here and there but they don't want to be caught doing it, while men are more like dogs, they don't care where they shit.

You may think that in your school or in your street that the girl you have an eye for would feel you more if she sees you hanging around so many guys making jokes and think you are some cool guy who is social or something.....wrong!

the more you are all over the place talking with guys and always walking with a crowd women know to stay away from you because they assume you to be a blabber mouth.....women are sneaky and secretive, once they are convinced that you are a cool guy who doesn't hang around everybody they are more likely to submit the coochie to you, and if it doesn't cast watch how other girls around want to fvck you.

it is a secret i used to sleep with my lodge girls most of my lodge mates didn't even know that i slept with their crush....

so guys talk less, walk alone or with one coordinated guy and the women would do the work for you.......Those blabber mouth guys are only for entertainment.

with women less is more!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24am On Aug 19, 2020
bro, you give these women way more credit than they deserve.... if a woman likes you, whether you hang around other dudes or not, she will let you know and get down with you.... so long as you dont say dumb shiit and/or act like a lunatic.

3 Likes

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2020
..."it is a secret i used to sleep with my lodge girls"...

So the bolded is the reason for this long advice?
....and you feel proud about that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2020
by overly social u mean guys who are loud and noisy and always in location or the next disturbing the peace and making noise with their fellow paddies on how many girls he has laid cheesy

wich normal lady with sense would want to be with such a guy cheesy cheesy
she knows such a guy would blow her cover nau cheesy
but again if the guy get money and behaves like an asshole the babe go still follow the guy cheesy
she doesnt care if the guy exposes her or tells his friends about her favourite sexual style
all she wants is the money cheesy
but anyway its not too cool when a man blabbers his mouth too much like running tap
u leave such trait to women

5 Likes

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by Friendlyjoe: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Funny enough those niggas that roam around with everybody easily gets the coochie while the loner or shy guy is the typical Mr Nice Guy. Different strats for different couchs. Do you. But never forget to make money while chasing c..ss

1 Like

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by czarr(m): 1:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Funny enough those niggas that roam around with everybody easily gets the coochie while the loner or shy guy is the typical Mr Nice Guy. Different strats for different couchs. Do you. But never forget to make money while chasing c..ss
i am not talking of the shy guy oga...no woman wants that.....i am talking of real ashawo playboys who roll alone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by czarr(m): 1:48am On Aug 19, 2020
J111333:
..."it is a secret i used to sleep with my lodge girls"...

So the bolded is the reason for this long advice?
....and you feel proud about that? undecided
yes o, no vex
Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by czarr(m): 1:52am On Aug 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
bro, you give these women way more credit than they deserve.... if a woman likes you, whether you hang around other dudes or not, she will let you know and get down with you.... so long as you dont say dumb shiit and/or act like a lunatic.
Except women don't have to love you to want to fvck....Hot girls just want to let out some steam and sometimes they don't have to be into you like that, as long as you look decent and can keep your mouth shut....they'll let you scratch that itch, they may even like another guy sef....but if that guy looks like someone who would cast, they'll keep they like to themselves.
Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Never kiss and tell.

4 Likes

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
czarr:
Except women don't have to love you to want to fvck....Hot girls just want to let out some steam and sometimes they don't have to be into you like that, as long as you look decent and can keep your mouth shut....they'll let you scratch that itch, they may even like another guy sef....but if that guy looks like someone who would cast, they'll keep they like to themselves.

are we men any different?!?!? some of us men will even fukc a mad/dead woman, if konji dey mess with our brains.

1 Like

Re: Secret: Overly Social Guys, Learn How To Walk Alone!,here Is Why. by Liposure: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
You cant understand women

(1) (Reply)

My Family Treats Me Bad Help!!! / . / Where Can I Download This Movie Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.