Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (773 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2020
M
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2020
What you are seeing on it now is shea butter
Re: . by Bornsinner7: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Damn that shit is too tight, looked like you fingered the wrong pussy

that's why I advice girls to shave off that forest, something dangerous might just be hiding in there

I'm sorry you will have to loss that finger grin

This is not even funny! how can you wear a ring and in the space of 2hrs your fingers grew bigger
Re: . by ahnie: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2020
please kindly use Cutlass and cut that finger off.
Re: . by Nazgul: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Take it to a welder they'll know how to get it off without damaging your finger.
Re: . by LeeSantos(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
get to the nearest hospital.

u've used everything including saw n welder.

where did u get the ring from and how did it even enter Ur finger in the first place?

this is highly spiritual. abi what can I say again?
Re: . by dawnomike(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
LagosInter:
I wore this ring yesterday evening, came back two hours later and couldn't remove it.

I have tried oil, soap, water, fuel etc yet no success.

I placed my finger on tiles and tried using hammer
to see if it would break into pieces but I discovered it's pure metal, not cast.

I tried saw too, all these saw used by welders, I tried pliers too, yet no solution. The saw couldn't give it even a mark.

I couldn't remove it because the finger is swollen now.

I went to youtube and tried methods there too.

I am wondering if there is any other suggestion including drugs before it gets worse.

Get down to welders or off to the hospital
Re: . by thesicilian: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Meet the doctor. This can be removed with relative ease under local anaesthesia with the right equipment.
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
I have always been scared of wearing rings because of this.

The only thing I thing can remove that ring now is Saw...but it will take hardwork and pains
Re: . by IceColdVeins(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
You need to see a jeweller ASAP
As for this lunatic........
ahnie:
please kindly use Cutlass and cut that finger off.
Kindly take a cue from this guy below

Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lalasticlala please, I am in distress

Mynd44
Seun
Re: . by Cairoboy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
But the ring is obviously small for that finger now.
Why did you force it in?
Re: . by Ayandokun2000: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
I hate that thing called ring ASF

U need to get it removed ASAP (welder or hospital) cause it may damage ur arteries and veins, it'll reduce blood supply to the other end of the finger (leading to the death of that finger) and you know what next..... amputation

Be fast bro....get that shit outta ur finger

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Cheats On You? / Have You Eaten??? / Last Video Of Prince Obieze Nestor Before He Killed By Dubai Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.