Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? (8194 Views)

Can A Girl Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by stanliwise(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Tabasco23:
that's what I'm saying it's different you can lose your hymen without sex but not your virginity
some people see virginity as when you have hymen. So it depends. Always ask people to define some vague term first before an argument.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I'm a mechanical engineer
And which country do you reside

Tasmania Australia. Is freezing here right now. Just got into autumn.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Tasmania Australia. Is freezing here right now. Just got into autumn.
Oh ok
You look like you're white smiley
Pretty confusing I don't know
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh ok

Yeah n which part of naija U in
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah n which part of naija U in
Southern part

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by stan83: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
Over the years have had coversations with some women who told me its possible for a woman to loose her virginity without sex and they gave instances or happenings that can cause a woman to loose her hymen even without sex. I really want to know how true is that?

GYNAECOLOGISTS OVER TO YOU!
yes expecially if she enganged is hard sport.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Phenomenal16(f): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yes.. If she crosses the road anyhow
U grab?
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by samuelngbede(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
the word virginity implies sexual Intercourse in which there must be penetration of penis into the vagina....

in case of a man, if he has never insert his penis into a woman's vagina or ..... he is still a Virgin . likewise a woman whose vagina has never been penetrated by a penis is still a Virgin

hymen is just part of body anatomy and doesn't reflect virginity....
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by samuelngbede(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
look closely

Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Soleye24(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Southern part

zenith sorry zinibanks my Broda, you are chatting with a niqqa like you o. That's all I will tell you.
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Soleye24:

zenith sorry zinibanks my Broda, you are chatting with a niqqa like you o. That's all I will tell you.
I know that's why am playing along with him
Nigi how far now longest time
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Soleye24(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I know that's why am playing along with him Nigi how far now longest time
not too far boss, how is our Netherlands japa mission?
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Soleye24:

not too far boss, how is our Netherlands japa mission?
We still on it bro
I'll update you by November inshallah
We are 3 in number now
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Soleye24(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
We still on it bro I'll update you by November inshallah We are 3 in number now
okay, no go holland without me o
Re: Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Soleye24:

okay, no go holland without me o
Lol no qualm bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls No Longer Wear Pant Nowadays / Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls? / 7 Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.