Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! (1446 Views)

Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by czarr(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
I don't know if it's because of the economy of the nation that a lot of nigerian women(not all) enjoy over eating....it's hard watching the average nigerian woman eat food like the food is running away....a lot of women now walk around with their stomach hanging out even when they are not pregnant and to tell you the truth it is an eyesore.

a friend once told me some slim woman eat so that they could be thick forgetting that genes are different, you may want fat in your asss and you gene would store it in your stomach.

learn to take care of yourselves nigerian women, you will not die if you don't eat that sharwarma or suya.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Girls don suffer
Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by longetivity(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
czarr:
I don't know if it's because of the economy of the nation that a lot of nigerian women(not all) enjoy over eating....it's hard watching the average nigerian woman eat food like the food is running away....a lot of women now walk around with their stomach hanging out even when they are not pregnant and to tell you the truth it is an eyesore.

a friend once told me some slim woman eat so that they could be thick forgetting that genes are different, you may want fat in your asss and you gene would store it in your stomach.

learn to take care of yourselves nigerian women, you will not die if you don't eat that sharwarma or suya.

All I have to tell you is that you should stop body shaming. If you don't like what you see, look for what you like and follow.

The body you are criticizing is the same body people are dying for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Imiete(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
girls don suffer for NL oo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Baloranking(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
[s][quote author=Imiete post=92991490]girls don suffer for NL oo[/quote[/s]]

Men too don suffer for nl
Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Baloranking(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Some will not read before commenting.

Op said they don't take good care of themselves in aspect of eating. How is that body shaming??

It's an advice,don't take it the wrong way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
IMAMofPEACE:

All I have to tell you is that you should stop body shaming. If you don't like what you see, look for what you like and follow.

They are talking about bad eating behaviors.You are talking about body-shaming.If you know you like the females around you looking like hippos then go for them and don't disturb us advocating for changes.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

They are talking about bad eating behaviors.You are talking about body-shaming.If you know you like the females around you looking like hippos then go for them and don't disturb us advocating for changes.

You are still body shaming by calling them hippos..
Can you post your pictures so we can list out all the things that are bad about you..

Have you ever asked yourself why is it that some slim girls eat more than some people and they don't get fat, but the said people get fat.

It all depends on your gene and you can't change it, now matter how hard you try. You will just end up giving yourself ulcer because you wanna look fit and more presentable

Leave people to do what they wanna do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin grin

Somebori cannor eat in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Baloranking(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
PrettyPrint:
y u cum carry d matter for head na?

U b girl?

Besides girls dat body shame short guys nkor?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by fati2001(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
thank God my is....
Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
IMAMofPEACE:

You are still body shaming by calling them hippos..
Can you post your pictures so we can list out all the things that are bad about you..

Have you ever asked yourself why is it that some slim girls eat more than some people and they don't get fat, but the said people get fat.

It all depends on your gene and you can't change it, now matter how hard you try. You will just end up giving yourself ulcer because you wanna look fit and more presentable

Leave people to do what they wanna do
Oga I said looking like hippos.And don't give me that gene shit.When you overeat like a bricklayer after the days job, you are bound to gain some weight no matter how skinny you are.This eating anyhow is one of the reasons why some men leave their wives for other women and it also leads to depression.Even you I'm very sure that you would feel disgusted if your mate looks like an overfed pig.This shit is not bodyshaming.It's even an advice even for some men that are already sprouting potbellies at their young age.Its a sign of healthy living.I wouldn't wanna go out with my wife and everyone would be congratulating us on her pregnancy whereas it's just stomach fat from her reckless eating habits.And if we leave people to do what they wanna do then they should be ready to bear the consequences that come with it.Good day.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2020

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by AfroKnight: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
You have drawn the battle line bro.

They are coming for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by merieam16(f): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
NL guys ur food don done oo...@Op it shows d kind of girls u roll with

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
poor diet and lack of exercise is another major cause
there lots of ladies in the same naija who have flat tummies and nice figures
check out their routine then u would understand why they look like that
and having said that there lots of young guys too who have bulging stomachs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
czarr:
sharwarma .
i just had the so called sharwama yesterday cheesy
omo i hate the taste.i just took one bite spat it out and threw the rest in the bin cheesy.e no let me chop.i guess i am just a village guy not used to the bigboy modern sort of life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by ImaIma1(f): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Imiete:
girls don suffer for NL oo

cheesy

As in ehn! Nigerian women this, Nigerian women that...

The obsession is back!
Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by ImaIma1(f): 12:36am On Aug 20, 2020
lefulefu:
i just had the so called sharwama yesterday cheesy
omo i hate the taste.i just took one bite spat it out and threw the rest in the bin cheesy.e no let me chop.i guess i am just a village guy not used to the bigboy modern sort of life grin grin grin grin

We are on the same boat. I don't like it either. grin. I can't understand the craze for it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

We are on the same boat. I don't like it either. grin. I can't understand the craze for it.
na foreign food nau cheesy..so as expected there must be a craze for it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Apination(m): 3:02am On Aug 20, 2020
IMAMofPEACE:

This isn't about body shaming. Most of these girls are so bloated that you begin to imagine what the cause is. There's a friend of mine who I have stylishly told this same thing and there's no time you won't find her eating undecided
Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Powerfly(f): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerian women are this.. Nigerian ladies are that.. Nigerian women are those...
Like seriously? Una nor dey tire? Like wtf?
This morning alone, i don read more than 5 topics centered on 'Nigerian Women.
How do you guys cope with your Sisters, mothers, aunts and nieces? How?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Finnese001: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2020
PrettyPrint:
grin grin

Somebori cannor eat in peace again?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by Finnese001: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Powerfly:
Nigerian women are this.. Nigerian ladies are that.. Nigerian women are those...
Like seriously? Una nor dey tire? Like wtf?
This morning alone, i don read more than 5 topics centered on 'Nigerian Women.
How do you guys cope with your Sisters, mothers, aunts and nieces? How?

We are cool like that cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women And Overeating!!! by ImaIma1(f): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2020
lefulefu:
na foreign food nau cheesy..so as expected there must be a craze for it cheesy

My husband has yabbed me that there will
be shawarma and I will be asking for scotch egg or beef roll wink. I am local all the way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread For BDSM Lovers!!! / How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach / How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.