Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating (855 Views)

Any Solution To Overeating / I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Balablue64: 11:04am On Apr 09
Anytime i am at home like this especially on public holidays and weekends i usually eat and eat till my stomach hurts, i have tried to stop it but once my stomach rumbles like this i will dive straight into the pot of food and eat till it finishes.
This morning i have already finished 1 1/2 derica of rice and stew that i just cooked only me and its worrying because of the debit its causing on my account.
If na eba one paint no dey even reach 3 days only me.
The amount i spend on feeding is very much and this tinubulation era foodstuffs are costly.
Please someone should advise me

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Stargirl2011(f): 11:09am On Apr 09
Balablue64:
Anytime i am at home like this especially on public holidays and weekends i usually eat and eat till my stomach hurts, i have tried to stop it but once my stomach rumbles like this i will dive straight into the pot of food and eat till it finishes.
This morning i have already finished 1 1/2 derica of rice and stew that i just cooked only me and its worrying because of the debit its causing on my account.
The amount i spend on feeding is very much and this tinubulation era foodstuffs are costly.
Cant u save?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by nifemi25(m): 11:10am On Apr 09
Instead of you thanking God for been able to eat .. you are here complaining of too.much eating... Go to any hospital around you, you will see how they are begging some people to even take a teaspoon of rice...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Nazgul: 11:12am On Apr 09
At least you're not addicted to alcohol, drugs, gambling, women...etc. It's just food.

Your solution is to get busy. You eat the way you do because you're idle. The moment you keep yourself engaged in tasks, you won't even remember to eat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Stargirl2011(f): 11:16am On Apr 09
Nazgul:
At least you're not addicted to alcohol, drugs, gambling, women...etc. It's just food.

Your solution is to get busy. You eat the way you do because you're idle. The moment you keep yourself engaged in tasks, you won't even remember to eat.
Yes o he should get something doing... Instead of overeating, why not share it?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by dawnomike(m): 11:27am On Apr 09
Balablue64:
Spend lesser time staying at home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Pupanchy(m): 11:29am On Apr 09
It has been in your nature or ur status but it all depends on you if you can always avoid a way of staying at home each time u r on holiday, maybe go to gym,play football or find something doing may help you and again before the list, food is still.ok than a gambler, womaniser or into drugs that.u can just.give account of what was spent but as for me if it's ok, I guess u r still on the right lane
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Sonnobax15(m): 11:36am On Apr 09
lipsrsealed
It's a normal something.... Especially when you're less busy and out of work, that's when your stomach will open like a community GP tank...But once you're busy, you'll hardly think of food or even get hungry ...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by zed7: 12:02pm On Apr 09
You're not alone my man. There is something about staying home.

Idleness stimulates hunger. People say they spend less when home, I seem to spend more.

Even with a well stocked house, I find myself ordering treats during weekends or when I'm on leave. Pizza, chicken wings etc. I ignore whats home and begin to order take ins.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Zwooks: 10:29am On Apr 11
Balablue64:

Boss. I am cultivating ten acres of maize. I am short of 600k worth of Fertilizers. I wouldnt know if you will be willing to enter into an investment partnership with me Sir ?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by VinnyBaba: 11:04am On Apr 11
OP,

you still dey stay your Parents House?🤔

Just Asking.🤨
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Auskeeny(m): 11:09am On Apr 11
You get Money be dat. If you are living on a budget, you go dey chop with your sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Silentgroper(m): 11:15am On Apr 11
Same thing happens to me esp when I'm seeing a movie .. .. I can't help it .. I 'd just be unstable...
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by ItisWell22(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11
Auskeeny:
You get Money be dat. If you are living on a budget, you go dey chop with your sense

Even if money no dey, body go just dey shake like pesin wey never see food for 2 days.

Idleness my brother.

That’s why it’s quite easier to fast when working 9 to 5, than when on annual leave. 😁
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Allisgud: 12:44pm On Apr 11
U said this happened whenever u at home for the weekend which means u don't have that opportunity in other days,so far na food that one no be problem,but make sure u get savings if not that's the problem
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by faithfull18(f): 12:54pm On Apr 11
You have money and food, that's why.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by BlackRainDrops: 12:59pm On Apr 11
You need more self control when it comes to food. It's as simple as that. Remember, too much of a good thing is still bad.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Negroid001(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11
Are you overweight?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Adasun(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11
Eat more protein
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by BscHolder: 7:17pm On Apr 11
Allisgud:
U said this happened whenever u at home for the weekend which means u don't have that opportunity in other days,so far na food that one no be problem,but make sure u get savings if not that's the problem
person fit save again now wey things come be like this?
25k savings every month from my salary before month finish I'll touch everything and finish it on food

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Mom007(f): 7:58pm On Apr 11
Fast and pray against the spirit of gluttony.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Allisgud: 9:23pm On Apr 11
BscHolder:
person fit save again now wey things come be like this?
25k savings every month from my salary before month finish I'll touch everything and finish it on food
buy wetin dey important with ur money and leave frivolity,if u buy water drink after eating it's important but if u buy juice mineral it's not important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Everydaylove: 9:26pm On Apr 11
Save yourself. Beside are you fat?
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Chisave: 10:47pm On Apr 11
Then don't cook hoping to eat it twice or thrice seeing that you finish at once, just cook 2 and half milk cup of rice
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by pointblank247(m): 5:04am On Apr 12
Balablue64:
Na waaoo, na deliverance you need. It's clear that some evil spirit want you to eat your destiny with your mouth. Tell them that the devil is a liar. Odumeje can help you out. I can also help you
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Chicentt(f): 6:49am On Apr 12
You are an animal and has nothing to offer to the society. Tueh sad
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Balablue64: 4:51pm On Apr 12
Chisave:
Then don't cook hoping to eat it twice or thrice seeing that you finish at once, just cook 2 and half milk cup of rice
Bro with gas, imagine cooking rice 3x daily. Las las na to discipline if not poverty is knocking on the door.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Balablue64: 4:53pm On Apr 12
pointblank247:
Na waaoo, na deliverance you need. It's clear that some evil spirit want you to eat your destiny with your mouth. Tell them that the devil is a liar. Odumeje can help you out. I can also help you
Exactly bro, but unfortunately i don't believe in deliverance instead i have decided to get busy on my phone with watching films and playing football, browsing that way it distracts and give me little time to think about food.
Re: Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating by Balablue64: 4:54pm On Apr 12
Chicentt:
You are an animal and has nothing to offer to the society. Tueh sad
I understand, i know you are pained, but please get help soon okay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rose Or A Bigger Gift Which Would You Accept / How Good Are Dating Tips / Women And Rivalry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.