Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? (832 Views)

Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. / You Lied To Your Interest About Being African/nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by nurabela: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2011
When was the last time you lied to your love? Is it white lie or black lie or new color you made up? How do you feel about it? Do you think it's beneficial or harmful to him/her?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by MrCork17: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2011
nurabela:

When was the last time you lied to your love? Is it white lie or black lie or new color you made up? How do you feel about it? Do you think it's beneficial or harmful to him/her?

2 minutes ago. I said she waz beautiful undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by Yemmyc(f): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2011
~VALZ day, jeez it waz a PINK LIE!!! I felt relaxd n Relievd *heaved*, it waz so close but i had ma way.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by r231(m): 1:06am On Feb 17, 2011
an hr ago cheesy cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by Dsense(m): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2011
Ten years ago.
I lie once in a decade cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by googles: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2011
lol incriminating thread grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by Osama10(m): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2011
Na wa for this thread oh.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by MrCork17: 4:26am On Feb 17, 2011
Well I told AnnaWhite she waz pretty undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by koolchicco: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2011
googles:

lol incriminating thread  grin

Rotfl Abi o! Oya begin dey talk jare. . .I don't lie though. tongue

Mr, Cork:

Well I told AnnaWhite she waz pretty undecided
Lol.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by xynerise: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2011
On valentine's day. I told her I will buy her a new ride but she should have patience till weekend. Weekend never ends grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by zerocool(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2011
Lies are inevitable in relationships. The most important is the magnitude of the lie.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by Mygoldie(f): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
i really can't remember,cause i rarely tell lies.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by xynerise: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^ LIAR angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Lied To Your Love? by Mygoldie(f): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^what,why? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!am I In Luv / Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs / Was I Wrong? Am I To Blame For All This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.