Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? (826 Views)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by 01pudesseld: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
What is one thing that would complete your life and it can't be money?

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Friendlyjoe: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
A standard operational bussiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by politicsng: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Be 12 years again with everything I know about life now. Make mad changes and be super successful

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
My own personal artificial intelligence connected to my brain like iron man smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by wisest10: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
01pudesseld:
What is one thing that would complete your life and it can't be money?
Someone once said " Money is not the most important thing in life, but you need to make money so you can focus on those important things"

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
a better wife..... I'm always scared of marriage

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by solonubinho(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
politicsng:
Be 12 years again with everything I know about life now. Make mad changes and be super successful

Man you still wanna be doing Algebra homework?? Nah man
Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Zeedarh(f): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
The money that you said it cannot be undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
An opportunity to play professional football in a club in europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by ubunja(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
The family members I've lost. If that can be reversed my life will be complete.

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Queenslander(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
True love!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by paulolee(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
become the president of naija so i go treat all dose our leaders fckup, both dead and alive...

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by MrHandsome2013: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Queenslander:
True love!!
.. I am here for you
Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Vecto(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
My late mom.

It's being almost 8 yrs now but I still bear the scars of the emotional trauma I experienced when she died.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by tunize(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Vecto:
My late mom.

It's being almost 8 yrs now but I still bear the scars of the emotional trauma I experienced when she died.
Sorry for ur loss bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Vecto(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
tunize:
Sorry for ur loss bro.
Thanks a bunch man
Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Queenslander(f): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I am here for you
undecided

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by akaahs(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Vecto:
My late mom.

Eyaaaah, so sorry
Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by akaahs(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
As a civil engineer, working in the construction industry ll be just a life fulfilment.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
It is impossible though,but it would have given me alot of happiness
If only my big bro could come back to life and my dad didn't become poor all of a sudden
It is well

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Queenslander(f): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
micah1122:
It is impossible though,but it would have given me alot of happiness
If only my big bro could come back to life and my dad didn't become poor all of a sudden
It is well
Amen!!
Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by omooba969(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Queenslander:
True love!!

Interesting grin

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by dukeprince50: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
can't say it here

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by simplepee(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
A happy home

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Fidelismaria: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2020

to never age

old age scares me

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wish I can become a professional basketballer in the US

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by fuckaholic25(f): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
football player! mehn, soft life

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by Toseenlove: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
paulolee:
Become the president of naija so i go treat all dose our leaders fckup, both dead and alive...

Now I can apparently see that you are still below thirty years. This your comment reflects It all. It's very easy to spot young lads.....

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? by paulolee(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Toseenlove:

Now I can apparently see that you are still below thirty years. This your comment reflects It all. It's very easy to spot young lads.....
ur opinion even if it CNT change mine....funny onliners always quick to rate and judge people dt they dnt even kno

(1) (Reply)

I Just Prayed To God And Promised Him I Will Never Have Sex With Proustite Again / Who Will Marry Me / Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.