Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) (849 Views)

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / Police Men Are After Me Final Update / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by Pasima(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Good morning guys today I want to finally tell you guys that I have ended the relationship because she has exposed her self. Yesterday I called her on video call in the morning and she pause the video cam and suddenly press it I saw a guy naked sitting down on bed and she lying on the bed she realized I saw it and end the call. I am happy because now I have seen the kind of life she is leaving I was even planning to marry her this December well God has exposed her work. She call me later and tell me he is her cousin I just laugh and deleted her number. Lesson I learnt from this is never you tell a lady all about you because if she knew she will bring her self in humbleness.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by planetx13: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
It is well... My advice is trust no woman... especially the ones of nowadays... you'll be shocked to know what most of them do....and of course, a Nigerian girl for that matter, most of them you see sleep around for a living, just different titles and packaging.

Trust none of these hoes

Ciao

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by AMAARSALAN: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2020
planetx13:
Okay
so sad... same thing i'm facing now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by MajesticKris: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Long story short .... All my Fu©kMate are peoples Serious Girlfriends... with some ENGAGED grin...
Trust a How @ur Own Risk... The street is MILITARY.. All man is fighting for SURVIVAL embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by Pasima(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks guys
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by santislim8(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2020
I have nothing to say

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by Uzomacharles: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Trust No One....
Na because of women dem bring that sentence
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by hashtagged(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Bro trust no lady, any lady you are dating just have it in the back of your mind that she is cheating, except you decide to live a a fairy tale world that says happily ever after

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by Macheque: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2020
You are about to take bold step to make your next year be a wonderful year for you

The Graphics design Training is Fully Packed with a lot of benefits,
We won't only teach you how to design but how to make money from it in DOLLARS.
All Business need those who will create graphics design to bring out their ideas because photo speak alots than voice

So registered Now
Only Photoshop - #1000
Only illustrator - #1000
Both #1500 (In which I recommend for you)

Click this link to join
Https:///3q9bBOx

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by Macheque: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Macheque post=96583952]You are about to take bold step to make your next year be a wonderful year for you

All Business need those who will create graphics design to bring out their ideas because photo speak alots than voice

So registered Now
Only Photoshop - #1000
Only illustrator - #1000

Click this link to join
Https:///3q9bBO
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by Kinkykinky: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Macheque:
You are about to take bold step to make your next year be a wonderful year for you

So registered Now
Only Photoshop - #1000
Only illustrator - #1000

Click this link to join
Https:///3q9bBOx

No link?

Drop your digits....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by oluwemimo35349: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bro trust no lady, any lady you are dating just have it in the back of your mind that she is cheating, except you decide to live a a fairy tale world that says happily ever after
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by thunderfirebubu: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
story
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by thunderfirebubu: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) by Nazgul: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's well my brother... take heart. You only happiness is that you haven't married her yet. It could have been worse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin / Ladies Which Do You Prefer, A 2min Man That Is Fertile Or An Infertile 30mins Ma / I Miss Magnoliaa And Datboredberry. Where Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.