Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State (73382 Views)

Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan / Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aderewah:
It's not that easy to escape police custody. A big client might have bribed someone. Im sure police will catch him. If they wan to, they will. If Ibadan people catch him first, he will be burnt alive.

You sabi. That boy is under death sentence if the people manage to lay hands on him

1 Like

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by lomprico(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
simplyleo partner
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by ORIAYO70(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kwanza:
PRESS RELEASE

ESCAPE OF OYO SERIAL KILLER: IGP DEPLOYS CRACK DETECTIVES TO OYO STATE
Orders CP Oyo to ensure prompt re-arrest of fugitive​

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni has deployed additional investigative aids to Oyo State to complement the efforts of the Oyo State Police Command in the ongoing manhunt and efforts aimed at re-arresting Sunday Shodipe, a prime suspect in the multiple murder of innocent citizens at Akinyele Local Government Area, Moniya, Ibadan, Oyo State. The additional deployment comprises crack detectives from the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) and the Special Tactical Squad (STS) of the Force Intelligence Bureau, Abuja. The team is expected to bring their vast operational, technical and investigative experience to bear in supporting ongoing efforts aimed at re-arresting and bringing the fugitive to book.

The IGP who condemned the unfortunate escape from lawful custody of the suspect, has directed the Commissioner of Police, Oyo State Command to intensify efforts and ensure the prompt re-arrest of the fleeing suspect. The CP has also been directed to speedup investigations into the circumstances that led to the escape of the suspect. All persons indicted in the escape are to be identified and made to face the wrath of the law. The CP has equally been mandated to immediately assess and rejig the security architecture in the State so as to prevent any future occurrence of untoward incidents.

Meanwhile, the IGP calls for calm and enjoins citizens to cooperate with the police by providing useful information that can lead to the unearthing of the whereabouts of Sunday Shodipe – the suspected serial killer.

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/4327206770654682/

Anyone that still lean on Nigeria Police dey waste him time...

A criminal that openly confess to a crime escaped in police Station..

1. The questions goes thus, what is the suspect still doing in the police net till his time of escape?

2. Why the police did not promptly charge him to court

3. I look and laff in Baba fela voice
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by AsawanaDgreat: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
The will surely arrest the bastard in no time I believe
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by mascot87(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Going to the south west at this time now is very dangerous.

Please don't come
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by johhbekeboh09: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
IamCookie:
Hmm...Nigerian Police!
How did he escape custody Just saying to myself embarassed
Nigerian Police go open cell for am with only #100 bribe

1 Like

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Satanic terrorist you are doomed! You are cursed! You remain cursed!

Amnesty can NEVER save you!

Sharia pig you will wallow in abject poverty all the days of your miserable life!

Uncircumcized boko haram terrorist, from the religion of piss...

[s]
BOFA2020:

Just imagine for a second had this guy been one Fulani doing this and escaping.
Chai..lmao..by now Afenifebi, Onaheze and cacophony creators would have been all over the media, Baba Iyabo would have written a letter to the UN, USA, UK, AU, WHO and Bleep.
The conspiracy rumors and innuendos would have gathered more interest than on Coronavirus.

But now, heee, he's just another wanted criminal.
[/s]
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by IamCookie(f): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sheuns:

Report says an inspector not on duty allowed the suspect have his bath at night. That made him escape from the cells.

So funny!
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by IamCookie(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
andyanders:

Is it not same police cell that he escaped from? How can he escape if those responsible to look after him were not involved? Was he locked up in civilian cell or police cell? The officers involved must be charged for murder along with the suspect when caught.

I agree
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by backnbeta(f): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aderewah:
It's not that easy to escape police custody. A big client might have bribed someone. Im sure police will catch him. If they wan to, they will. If Ibadan people catch him first, he will be burnt alive.
Serious beating before handing him over, maybe...but burn him in Ibadan? Nah...never heard of it... Ibadan people are surprisingly easy going, they'd rather look for the next available policeman or police stationundecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Codes151(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
What a country
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Elvisu: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
I will not be surprised if his sponsors have killed him to avoid implications. NPF should unravel the root cause.
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by OKROSOUPMAN: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
IS THIS THE ONLY PICTURE THEY HAVE OF HIM? THIS COUNTRY SEF
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Amotolongbo(f): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
SonOfALion:
You and this village name sef. What does Amotolongbo mean? It sounds like the incantations of a babalawo

He that knows as much as a cat.
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by earnit5: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Aderewah: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Serious beating before handing him over, maybe...but burn him in Ibadan? Nah...never heard of it... Ibadan people are surprisingly easy going, they'd rather look for the next available polieman or police stationundecided

Yea. Ibadan people used to burn thieves in the past tho
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by splashbaby(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Crack detective to arrest one local dull mentally unstable lad
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Bimpe29: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
What an height of negligence and mistrust on the part of the Nigerian Police Force!
How did he escape from detention?
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by thecommunist(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
They should have used a better picture for easy identification. I'm sure someone somewhere must have seen him but won't be able to recognize him from this yeye picture.
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by elmagnifico411(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
We are not serious in this country.. how did he get to escape? Was there no policemen on duty? So he escaped and no policeman was interrogated? No policeman is been purnished? And d DPO still retained his job? What is wrong with us in this country?

I for one, I don't even know what to wish for.. its their luck if they don't get to rearrest him. Some policemen have collected money and freed the killer, now dey want d general public to help fish him out. Who be fool?
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by DrMuzungu(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Crack detectives are dangerous. We need cocaine detectives or maybe even weed detectives.
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Sleekfingers: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
How do they expect people to recognise him? With this kinda picture... So na this kinda picture naija police dey snap....bunch of idiots....
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by seunlayi(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Tareq1105:

Thief get house?
he is not a thief but a murderer. His dad house was were he was sighted
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by jones9ice: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2020
believe me, anytime they found this guy they might says he's dead or they will let the story just die down, sheybi no be Nigeria we dey, make we dey see
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Going to the south west at this time now is very dangerous.

Ibadan, hmm.

Nah crime zone.
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by PurestBoy(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2020
illicit:
But how did he escape

That's a question begging for answers because the boy is not mentally ok from his interview when he was arrested. He said one Baba will day something to him to go and kill after which he would give him 500naira and amala.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by PurestBoy(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Aderewah:

It's still a mystery to be unravel, if you know Ibadan well, how will a criminal in Akinyele where they have a police command at Moniya will escape from Mokola police station? There are 5 police stations in between Moniya and Mokola stations
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by PurestBoy(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
seunlayi:

By now, if the boy did it on foot from Akinyele to the border, he must be out of the country to a safer place.

But let us reason together. It was claimed that he was sighted by many. I believed that a criminal that escaped won't go back directly to his former home to cool down for days if not a mutual release and I expected the police to have immediately rushed down to his home immediately they discovered that he has actually excaped...... Don't know if I am wrong on this?

The boy would soon be rearrested because he is not mentally balanced. How would a self-confessed serial killer escapes police custody and return to the area he was arrested? Doesn't make sense to me
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by PurestBoy(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
ibujoko:
y him face come cool like this? serial killer face dey dey strong nw

Well he killed only women cos to me he doesn't look like someone that can kill a fowl if you watch the interview
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by PurestBoy(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
seunlayi:

Who will help them search for him only to be released again? Kept wondering what this high profile was doing in mokola police station weeks after his parade by the state commissioner when he supposed to have bn sent to Agodi correctional Centre since.

The entire police Team involved in this case deserve the treatment below from every citizen of the state

grin

. I still need a valid reason why he will be remanded at Mokola from Akinyele when they have area command at Moniya. Able bodied and mentally balanced criminals have not escaped from Mokola station so how will a mentally unstable and malnourished boy like this escape and even went back to the area where he was arrested
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by PurestBoy(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020
orgylover:
that is what they should do first. they didnt even tell us how he escaped. useless country

If another person hadn't been killed at same Akinyele in similar style after the rumours that he was spotted that led to riot at Akinyele, police would have concealed his escape without anyone knowing
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by seunlayi(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2020
PurestBoy:

. I still need a valid reason why he will be remanded at Mokola from Akinyele when they have area command at Moniya. Able bodied and mentally balanced criminals have not escaped from Mokola station so how will a mentally unstable and malnourished boy like this escape and even went back to the area where he was arrested
still a misery to many. I just kept wondering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.